Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

hahaha Sarah im like that, ill start prep a sunday dinner as soon as i wake up and before I know it its cooked and iv done a cooked breakfast all by 11 lol! xxx

:haha::haha:i didnt mean to turn the oven on at like 7am :wacko: think i just went into auto pilot, yeah its like bloody christmas day!!! thats what i do then :wacko: i need a good slap!!! suitcase is more important and i'm cooking a bloody roast dinner :haha::wacko: xxxxxx:hugs:

Dream you're tempting me to test but I'm going to wait to sat or sun.....AF due next tues

Yes, don't do it.... it fecks with your mind....it really does. :cry:

I hate the tww....it's the most stressful but ever:growlmad:

Sarah get packing you've an amazing holiday to go to:happydance:

:thumbup:YES i must start packing.... i will go do it now! the chicken is cooked, and i WILL NOT just stare in the wardrobe :haha: i will actually pack :thumbup: xxxxx:hugs:

Ok Susan now I'm going mental!

I just did a clearblue digital test.....of course it's bfn but when I ejected the cartridge I swear I can see a faint second line....am I going crazy?

cmc - I think all digitals have two lines, no matter bfn or bfp :(

The one from the same pack I did when checking that my HCG was zero defo didn't have 2 lines!

I was just being ridiculous .... My AF isn't due till next tues!! I'm crazy testing this early!

I've no tests left thank goodness so il wait till I'm meant to like a good girl:haha:

cmc - I think all digitals have two lines, no matter bfn or bfp :(

The one from the same pack I did when checking that my HCG was zero defo didn't have 2 lines!

I was just being ridiculous .... My AF isn't due till next tues!! I'm crazy testing this early!

I've no tests left thank goodness so il wait till I'm meant to like a good girl:haha:

Yes wait.... Otherwise you will end up like me.... Peeing on sticks at different times of day and standing in the garden at stupid times of the morning with your iPhone and pregnancy test in hand

Yeah the CB Digi have 2 lines on one strip and one on another strip (both strips inside the digi) Those tests are so confusing when opened! I do like the digis tho! xxx

Yeah the CB Digi have 2 lines on one strip and one on another strip (both strips inside the digi) Those tests are so confusing when opened! I do like the digis tho! xxx

It's weird....awww I bet I'm not preggers:cry:

Have you got any tests to use hun? I dont know how the CB Digi recgonises a bfp but i think its read by laser? any symptoms? xxxx

I had no symptoms with my pregnancies.... But my nipples are so tingly and sensitive?

Have you got any tests to use hun? I dont know how the CB Digi recgonises a bfp but i think its read by laser? any symptoms? xxxx

:shrug: no i'm not sure how they work either, or in fact how sensitive they are??? :shrug: cmc hun, dont be disheartened, its still well early, what dpo are you hun? xxxxx:hugs:

Sarah I know. .....I wish I hadn't tested I'm mental!

I promise I'm going to wait......my AF due next tue so I'm only cd21

https://www.babymed.com/getting-pregnant/when-does-the-pregnancy-test-become-positive

Ok tomorrow someone else can be crazy...I'm losing my mind lol

Sarah I know. .....I wish I hadn't tested I'm mental!

I promise I'm going to wait......my AF due next tue so I'm only cd21

The CB digital is only ok to use at most 4 days before AF as they detect hcg once you reach 50miu/l whereas FRER are when you reach 25miu/l

O god Susan il be out tomorrow buying an FRER.....stop me!!!!!!

O god Susan il be out tomorrow buying an FRER.....stop me!!!!!!

DO NOT GO OUT AND BUY FRER - resist the urge. Did that work? As Twin said, only test if you are ok with seeing a negative (or a possible false negative)

I think the cb digi is more sensitive tbh hun. I took one Fri and got 1-2weejs but my hcg was only 28........they do say 50miu tho! Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->