Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Yes wait.... Otherwise you will end up like me.... Peeing on sticks at different times of day and standing in the garden at stupid times of the morning with your iPhone and pregnancy test in hand
Oh the stupid things I've done... ;)

This is my 4th clomid cycle. I got my bfp on my 2nd cycle.
I'd love twins but it can give u added complications which i dont want. I'd like a non eventful pregnancy please!

Ladyluck - if u know how long your LP is then just test after your longest one

X

I know it is meant to be the same every month but mine appears to range 12-16 days?!

is that since the m/c hun? have you always had irregular cycles?? or have they been normal?? xxx 12-16 LPhase is normal hun :thumbup:

Only since miscarriage I was regular before

So I ovulated 6 days earlier than usual so I'm guessing af will arrive six days earlier. Which means tomorrow and I have had cramps today : (

xxdreamxx - I was too chicken to poas today either. I learned my lesson from your battyness :haha:

No sign of :af: yet tho...I don't feel symptoms really either way. Must...hold...out...another...day :brat:

Realistically I think I can hold off testing till sat!!! Maybe Friday if my amazon order arrives.....hopefully it won't as that will defo stop me!

I swear clearblue nd FRER are making tons of money out of me

Realistically I think I can hold off testing till sat!!! Maybe Friday if my amazon order arrives.....hopefully it won't as that will defo stop me!

I swear clearblue nd FRER are making tons of money out of me

Haha I hate to think how much I have spent on tests and ovulation sticks. If you added up all the money spent on this thread alone then we are make mr clearblue and mrs first response very rich indeed!

Did another test this morning - still very faint but then I am only 11DPO on my calculations (or 11 days past smiley). I won't count this until I have it verified by a blood test on Monday or Tuesday so no changing the title of the forum because right now I am so very scared & weepy (as I thought we needed IVF and only really did it this month so I wouldn't feel left out in here :lol: )

The picture has been run through camera plus with auto clarity but that's all - it just took out the glare. Hubby is as blind as a bat and he saw the line on the test this morning without his glasses

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 9
Susan - I see it!!!!!! I'll hold off with the dancing until the blood tests but I think this is it. I have everything crossed for you!

Sorry for disappearing for a while ladies. I've been working v long hours so coming home and going straight to bed. I'm cd 16 now so could have anywhere from 3-12 days until o according to my previous irregular cycles. We're now dtd every other day until i get a bit of a change in my cm then it's every day. Hb had better watch out!

dream - I see the line, too! Can't wait for another test tomorrow!

Thanks girls... I am so scared. Just keep sobbing. I didn't expect to see that with my half ovary, low reserve and hubby's issues. Anyway.... Gonna start again. Will be a complete mess by the time I see the Dr at 2pm

mornin ladies,
now can i say it susan? YIPEEEEEEE our plan worked ;)
lune hun, your chart is looking great too, good luck hun :)
LL yes, clearblue have made shit loads of money out of me too!! infact i'd be too scared to add it up! the monitor alone was £80, been on that since jan, sticks have been about £23 pm, then smileys, opks, pg tests... vits, oohh and may i add still buying bloody pads/tampons :( so its a huge cost!!
how are we all? 2 days to go for me, and i'll be flying high!!! not so moody now, although i did punch andy when he walked in and called me A GOOD HOUSE WIFE!!!
hope every ones ok :) xxxxx

Sarah, your chart looks GREAT!
Are you going to be testing or waiting for AF just not to show?

Sarah, your chart looks GREAT!
Are you going to be testing or waiting for AF just not to show?

:hugs:thanks hun, dont know why my temps are so high, i've been freezing the past couple of days, like an ice cube :shrug: no, i'm not testing, i'll take one with me just in case af doesn't turn up, but i'm a bit worried about going to water parks?? i wont be clubbing or anything as i dont drink and am to god damn old now :haha: so FF says test thursday :shrug: how you gettin on hun? xxxx:hugs:

Sarah, I have no idea about water parks, might be a good idea to sit that one out, or maybe just the slides for the little kids ;) Not a lot of action. But have fun! I don't think you should stop everything because there's always a chance. Enjoy yourself, you'll be sorry afterwards if you didn't :hugs:

Is AFM appropriate here? I have no idea what that stands for but I think it goes here...
I think I got a +OPK smiley today, used CB. the HPT I took at the same time was almost invisible, so hoping it's a true +!
DTD this morning, and I got some blood. I never had spotting with O before, I think everything has gone bezerk since MC. I smell different down there as well, and my boobs have definitely not gone back to their normal size!
Oh well. DH doesn't complain!
I plan on trying an OPK later on today to see, although I've never gotten a + with dips strips. I've read some women get false positives after MC, but with all this side pain these past days- I truly think this is it.
I'll be seeing my acupuncturist tonight for balance and getting things back on track, and starting maca this Friday.
Blood tests next week, including beta.
I'm definitely excited to "get back in the game".
I also met my sister last night and had a good talk. She had a stillborn a few years ago, and is currently 37 weeks. I could tell it brought back memories for her, but it was good to talk. She didn't try to tell me that "these things happen" and all that other "really encouraging stuff" but only that I shouldn't give up and try again, that's the only thing that matters and helps. I know I'm emotionally ready, and it was good to hear that from here <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->