Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Nina: it's funny you should say that because I had NEVER spotted/ bleed when I ovulated and since my loss I do every month! no idea why? Glad your "back in the game"

thanks nina hun, oh yeah i deffo will enjoy myself.... hehehe but i'm like a little kid at water parks, but obviously if i am, i wont be doing any bombing in the pool! :lol:

ahh thats great that you spoke to your sister... and it must be tough on her too! i agree, i think "you know" and "you body" knows when its ready to go again, i always saw it as well, my body is giving the signs, so what the hell ;)
yeah i think the hpt will be right, did you use the same urine hun? and a little spotting isn't too bad hun, was it rough sex? that always gives me a little bit of spotting (sorry tmi)
ooohhh bring on the next ovulation hun, my fingers are tightly crossed for you :) xxxxx

Nina: it's funny you should say that because I had NEVER spotted/ bleed when I ovulated and since my loss I do every month! no idea why? Glad your "back in the game"
I keep on finding it wonderfully strange how our bodies work.

Sarah, I haven't been at a water park for AGES! DH keeps wanting us to go but I'd rather the beach!
The sex was slightly rough, when I felt it too deep I told him to stop, and switch over (sorry, TMI!) it still kind of freaks me out when it's too deep. So I'm guessing that might be it. I've only spotted very lightly before during sex, never noticed if it was around O though. I think I may have been overly freaked out because it might have seemed like a lot, only because, well... There was other stuff coming out (I am SO sorry for that info!)

Sarah, I haven't been at a water park for AGES! DH keeps wanting us to go but I'd rather the beach!
The sex was slightly rough, when I felt it too deep I told him to stop, and switch over (sorry, TMI!) it still kind of freaks me out when it's too deep. So I'm guessing that might be it. I've only spotted very lightly before during sex, never noticed if it was around O though. I think I may have been overly freaked out because it might have seemed like a lot, only because, well... There was other stuff coming out (I am SO sorry for that info!)

:haha:its ok hun, :blush: i'm the same when its rough and deep :blush: i change aswell, i dont like it THAT rough :blush: mmm it could be a coincidence or it could be your observing a lot more than usual hun :shrug: or maybe you've always spotted around ov, cos thats not uncommon either :thumbup:
:haha:its my rule when i go abroad... act as much like a kid AS possible lmao :haha: especially if i am kid free, i dont have to act like a mother... i can be as immature as i like hehehehe, but on a serious note, if i am, i will have to sit out the water parks :growlmad: cos there's no way i could go and watch.... so yes the beach is the best xxxx:hugs:

Dream I definitely see a line and I never see them ..... Everything crossed for you this afternoon xxxxxx
Nina delighted your ready to get back in the game , Goodluck for this month xxx
Sarah your chart is looking really great ..... Definitely not dead !!!!!

Dream I definitely see a line and I never see them ..... Everything crossed for you this afternoon xxxxxx
Nina delighted your ready to get back in the game , Goodluck for this month xxx
Sarah your chart is looking really great ..... Definitely not dead !!!!!

:thumbup:thanks hun :hugs: ooohhh and twins :happydance: your gonna be one busy lady xxxxx:hugs:

Eh did I miss something ? Lol. ........ Who is having twins lol....... I'm not sure there is even one in there yet lol

The twin comment was for mrs broody re taking clomid :)

Eh did I miss something ? Lol. ........ Who is having twins lol....... I'm not sure there is even one in there yet lol

The twin comment was for mrs broody re taking clomid :)

:haha:ahhhhh... i thought you were having twins lmao :haha: have you had your scan hun? xxxxxx:hugs:

Right girls, just got back from seeing my OBGYN. Firstly let me tell you what was said about the baby we lost. Firstly, we lost a Boy, not a Girl. The Verifi blood test we had obviously picked up my cells - so effectively I paid $1250 to be told I am a girl :dohh:

Anyway, he passed on from Triploidy and in addition (or maybe it was a sign of the triploidy...we'll never know) he had Adrenal issues and a heart defect. Poor little angel just wasn't meant for this earth :cry:

Ok...so I blurted out as my butt was hitting her chair that I thought I was pregnant...so tomorrow I go for a blood test and will have pregnancy monitoring for about 8 weeks where they test my HCG and Progesterone levels every 48-72 hours. Anyway, please pray that the blood work confirms that I am pregnant because I will feel like a right nonce if not. I am not due for AF until Monday so it feels odd to be having blood work before she is due BUT I guess if a FRER picked up feint lines, then blood HCG is stronger in quantity so should be detected.

My Ob said not to cancel my counselling and IVF chat just yet, I can always do that at the last minute.

So there we have it.... an emotional day all round.

:hugs:

Nope not till next Friday 9 days to go ! Please pray for a healthy sticky beanie :) xxxx

oh god susan, so sorry :( well at least you have closure on that now!

well our fingers are totally crossed for you hun, hope this is a healthy baby hun :) xxxxx

Hey Love,
I am so happy for you!
I just wanted to let you know that I had my blood drawn about 3 days before AF was due and it was only 7. But as the nurses said- it has to start from somewhere! And they did go up. It's good you'll have them drawn every 48-72 hours to keep track.
I'm praying hard for you!

I am so sorry for your loss, some souls aren't meant for this world, but they bring is so much with them. I guess that is what matters, the lives they change, and how they change them. Only years from now I suppose we'll see the reasons we were given the chance to love and carry them <3

Did another test this morning - still very faint but then I am only 11DPO on my calculations (or 11 days past smiley). I won't count this until I have it verified by a blood test on Monday or Tuesday so no changing the title of the forum because right now I am so very scared & weepy (as I thought we needed IVF and only really did it this month so I wouldn't feel left out in here :lol: )

The picture has been run through camera plus with auto clarity but that's all - it just took out the glare. Hubby is as blind as a bat and he saw the line on the test this morning without his glasses

Ok I'm catching up on the past four pages now

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Susan this is soooooooo plain to see!! I'm so so happy for you!:hugs:

How many dpo are u? That's a fab line considering your cd22 or 23

Big hugs Susan :hugs: at least you have the 'reason' your little boy isn't with us. And take comfort in the likelyhood of it happening again is so so slim. FX for the bloodwork!!

Just an update, the second OPK wasn't positive, but definitely more dark and clear than yesterdays. I'm just going by the "cheapies don't work for me".
I think if I continue to spot I might just have to go see the doctor. I don't want an infection.
I also feel super nauseous, I really just want to go home and have a madmen marathon.

Right girls, just got back from seeing my OBGYN. Firstly let me tell you what was said about the baby we lost. Firstly, we lost a Boy, not a Girl. The Verifi blood test we had obviously picked up my cells - so effectively I paid $1250 to be told I am a girl :dohh:

Anyway, he passed on from Triploidy and in addition (or maybe it was a sign of the triploidy...we'll never know) he had Adrenal issues and a heart defect. Poor little angel just wasn't meant for this earth :cry:

Ok...so I blurted out as my butt was hitting her chair that I thought I was pregnant...so tomorrow I go for a blood test and will have pregnancy monitoring for about 8 weeks where they test my HCG and Progesterone levels every 48-72 hours. Anyway, please pray that the blood work confirms that I am pregnant because I will feel like a right nonce if not. I am not due for AF until Monday so it feels odd to be having blood work before she is due BUT I guess if a FRER picked up feint lines, then blood HCG is stronger in quantity so should be detected.

My Ob said not to cancel my counselling and IVF chat just yet, I can always do that at the last minute.

So there we have it.... an emotional day all round.

:hugs:
Sorry dream looks like we cross posted ,that sure is a emotional day :hugs: your little boy sounds like is was quite poorly :( I hope you find some comfort in the answers you have received :hugs: and I am delighted you paid all that money to find out that you are a girl :haha:

Your line looks very like the one I got at 12 DPO :) I had a look back at it ! I'm keeping everything crossed for you xxxxxxxxx

Thanks girls....

Just gotta get through tomorrow. I have bloods drawn between 7-8:30 and then I call after 2.30pm to find out the levels.

I am a sobbing mess.... so lets hope the news is good. If I fell naturally with my poor buggered half ovary & hubby's low count then... well... it will be down to Sarah for telling us to get jiggy with it from CD6 onwards, even though I didn't surge until CD12 :lol:

I am 11DPO at the moment.... FINGERS CROSSED!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->