Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Nina I'd comment on your chart but we all know I suck at predicting those things lol. Hopefully you've O'ed so you can move forward, be it AF or preggy of course. I know which one we all would prefer.

MrsB - come on eggy - be free!! Come and play :haha:

Leftwonderin - hope you enjoyed your book!

Hilslo - how's the spotting going? I'm sorry your LP is not cooperating :(

Ece, Helena, Cath, frsttimemama and Cmc - hope your all well.

Sorry if I missed anyone!

Lady, sending you big hugs.
My heart aches every time I see another angel added to a signature <3

Lady, sending you big hugs.
My heart aches every time I see another angel added to a signature <3

I Agree with Nina its so sad to see :( Lady take it one day at a time and give yourself time to heal both physically and emotionally xxxxxxxxxx

helllooooo lovely's,
i'm back....
haven't read everyones, but congrats helena hun! :)
how are we all??
i'll have a good read in a bit :)
have i missed anyone else's bfp's???
xxxxxx

I've been good! Just exhausted and antsy for my husband to come home. He'll be home for the day on Monday and then out again until the 26th. But home in time for my birthday, at least! Then we have our scan. that's a whole other set of worries. My tests have progressively gotten darker (SO much quicker and darker than they did the first time. I'm amazed), but there's still the fear, you know? I need this bean to sick. I cannot have a third angel :( On the bright side, I do have a really great feeling about hippo.

wait. just got an email from my husband annnnnd.... he won't be back until the 26th. Well, there goes my day :( no Monday visit

I've been good! Just exhausted and antsy for my husband to come home. He'll be home for the day on Monday and then out again until the 26th. But home in time for my birthday, at least! Then we have our scan. that's a whole other set of worries. My tests have progressively gotten darker (SO much quicker and darker than they did the first time. I'm amazed), but there's still the fear, you know? I need this bean to sick. I cannot have a third angel :( On the bright side, I do have a really great feeling about hippo.

wait. just got an email from my husband annnnnd.... he won't be back until the 26th. Well, there goes my day :( no Monday visit

:hugs::hugs:ahhhh bless hun, whens your scan??
:winkwink:thats it, positive thoughts hun xxxxxx:hugs:

Hi Sarah we missed ya on here , very quiet without you lol........ How was your holiday ?

On the bright side, I do have a really great feeling about hippo.
Helena, are you calling you little one Hippo?!
That's funny because DH and I always call our future kids baby elephant :) Well, in Hebrew it's one word and it sounds better!

Hi Sarah we missed ya on here , very quiet without you lol........ How was your holiday ?

:hugs:ahhhh i missed you guys toooo :hugs: it was a disaster the first 2 days, as you can probably see, but then i thought sod it, i'm gonna act like a kid now :haha: AND i did :happydance:
hey, i've got loads to catch up on here lol, hows you hun??:hugs:

:haha:i'm gonna kill bloody ece... i'm as burnt as a mofo, 30 degrees my arse, it was 38 yesterday :haha::haha:
xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

July 30th. Just need to make it through the next 17 days without going too crazy!

how was your vacation?

nina- yes. The night before I got my bfp i had a dream that I birthed a little hippo haha

Me is good Sarah got to see my little bean yesterday and all is well :) 38 wow that's hot !! Yeah had a peek at your chart the f******g witch looks like she fancied a trip to turkey too ! Did you eat out a lot ? Was the food nice ? Hope you had lots of fun .

July 30th. Just need to make it through the next 17 days without going too crazy!

how was your vacation?

:thumbup:you and your lil hippo will be fine hun :hugs: you've got all us lot to keep you busy :hugs: well me anyway, as i talk all the time :haha::haha: xxxxx:hugs:

ah seems my emotions are going rampant today. I'm sitting here crying like a crazy person!

So girls. I requested a third beta. I was going to go with DH when he was here on Monday, but now he won't be here. Should I just wait the extra week and go when he comes home or get it done sooner? I wanted him here just in case it's bad news. I CANNOT go through another bad news phone call by myself again (he wasn't here for either of my losses). I guess by waiting my numbers will be nice and sky high. I'll be exactly 6 weeks when he comes home

Me is good Sarah got to see my little bean yesterday and all is well :) 38 wow that's hot !! Yeah had a peek at your chart the f******g witch looks like she fancied a trip to turkey too ! Did you eat out a lot ? Was the food nice ? Hope you had lots of fun .

:hugs: ahhhh i'm soooo happy you got to see your lil one :hugs:
well i started cramping and spotting on the sat, then i put a pad on, and i passed the biggest clot ever.... so i got andy to take a pic, i'm taking it to the docs, it was huge!!! and hurt that was the sunday, so only stopped spotting thursday, but my cervix seems to have turned to mush :shrug: friggggg knows, so on monday, i'm gonna go in take ALL my clothes off and lie on the examination bed and refuse to move till he does an internal.... :growlmad: i wasn't supposed to be on knicker watch till the tuesday :cry:
nevermind, you cant win em all hun :thumbup:
yeah we ate out every other, the food in the hotel got boring :haha: oooohhh i went on a jeep safari trip, it was water fights all the way, this was the monday, i'd already passed "it" by then, so i had the biggest water gun ever :haha::haha: SO NEED TO GROW UP :rofl: xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

ah seems my emotions are going rampant today. I'm sitting here crying like a crazy person!

So girls. I requested a third beta. I was going to go with DH when he was here on Monday, but now he won't be here. Should I just wait the extra week and go when he comes home or get it done sooner? I wanted him here just in case it's bad news. I CANNOT go through another bad news phone call by myself again (he wasn't here for either of my losses). I guess by waiting my numbers will be nice and sky high. I'll be exactly 6 weeks when he comes home

:thumbup:i'd wait for him hun, i know we're all here for you, but theres nothing like a proper :hugs: and especially from your DH :hugs: BUT if you can handle it, go for it!! just dont think negative.... you will be A OK :thumbup: xxx:hugs:

Hi ladies,

I'm roasted 32 degrees in N Ireland yesterday!! Been away for nice day trips and just home.

I'm going to see Mumford and sons in Dublin tomorrow I cannot wait!M

Sarah welcome back! Hope the hol was fab

Ll84, glad you're a little better!! The Craic we have when we're not well lol......I never buttoned my jeans for 2 weeks after surgery and I didn't give one shit lol. Take your time and rest

Hope everyone else is well

I'm not thinking about my cycle this month. Going to relax more, have lots of DTD everyday from next Thursday but not over stressing like last month!!

How's everyone's cycle going?

How's the pregnant ladies? Hope all your scans and results coming back good!

Hi ladies,

I'm roasted 32 degrees in N Ireland yesterday!! Been away for nice day trips and just home.

Ll84, glad you're a little better!! The Craic we have when we're not well lol......I never buttoned my jeans for 2 weeks after surgery and I didn't give one shit lol. Take your time and rest

I'm not thinking about my cycle this month. Going to relax more, have lots of DTD everyday from next Thursday but not over stressing like last month!!

:thumbup:hol was fab thanks hun :winkwink:

:growlmad:sorry the witch got you :growlmad:

:thumbup:yeah, chilax and no stressing hun :hugs: better that way!! not so much pressure on yourself! :hugs:
:haha:ooohhh cant wait to use the thermometer, i've missed it :blush: lmao, see what time i get up, start temping again, not trying this cycle, body is fooked xxxx:hugs::hugs:

So brother in law announced the birth if their daughter today. Haven't told them about the ectopic as didn't want them to feel they couldn't be happy about their little girl. But all is not well she is in intensive care and all doesn't look good. Keeping everything crossed for them. We need at least one healthy baby in the family!

Hi ladies,

Mumford and Sons?! Have fun!!! I am so jealous!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->