Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Out of nowhere I just started cramping, as in crazy worse than MC cramps. They're all over, mainly in the middle, it seriously hurts, and I have a high pain tolerance. Even DH noticed something is wrong.
Has anyone experienced this before first AF, or anytime during their cycle? Maybe this is what O pains feel like after a MC?
It really hurts...

No nina , maybe you should visit the doc to have it checked out just for your peace of mind xxx

They just disappeared, just like that. Strange, I'm so tired of trying to figure things out!

Out of nowhere I just started cramping, as in crazy worse than MC cramps. They're all over, mainly in the middle, it seriously hurts, and I have a high pain tolerance. Even DH noticed something is wrong.
Has anyone experienced this before first AF, or anytime during their cycle? Maybe this is what O pains feel like after a MC?
It really hurts...

My Ov pains after my MC were noticeably painful. Had to take a pain killer it hurt so much

mine were pretty painful too. Just a perfect little eggie probably! You did have a nice temp dip. I bet you have a rise in the next day or so :D

Maybe, but my OPK are pretty light. I might try the digital tomorrow though, just to be sure. It would be great if I did O in the next couple of days.
My O pains post MC last time weren't like this. Maybe it was just something I ate, or gas.

My first O after the loss was the worst O cramps I've ever felt. I then proceeded to have bad cramping for the whole 10 days after until AF got me. Was a very odd cycle - well the end half haha. The first half was just painfully loooong.

Yeah Nina i think it could be o pain.
I hope everyone is ok.

Im cd13 now and neg opk. Dtd every other day. FX. Im desprate for this cycle to be successful
X

It really hurts...

Nina my O pains this month were unbearable!! I couldn't DTD that day it was sooooooooooooo bad!

Maybe it was your O?

Nina - where is the pain? Is it where you would normally get cramps before o or af?

Afm - My body is serously messed up 5dpo and I've started spotting. I may as well not bother trying as there is no chance anything could implant with such a duff luteal phase. I just want a normal cycle. Then at least i would feel like as was in for a shot each month.

Sorry for the rant - but today it's really hit home that a bfp is nowhere in sight for me any time soon. x

My first O after the loss was the worst O cramps I've ever felt. I then proceeded to have bad cramping for the whole 10 days after until AF got me. Was a very odd cycle - well the end half haha. The first half was just painfully loooong.

Twin I agree my first cycle was like this!!

Oh thank goodness it's morning. Been awake off and on since 1am and had an awful nightmare about stuff.... Sooooo glad to be awake!

What's everyone got planned for the weekend? Is the uk still having a heat wave?

Twin I agree my first cycle was like this!!

It was so odd! The cramping had me believing something was going on in there, it was so severe. Then I got AF at 10dpo which I've never had that early before. Crazy bodies!

Susan - It's very considerate of you to think of a seperate chat room. Personally I don't feel sad or offended reading pregnancy updates, as they give me hope for the future! Let's hope we'll all be joining you over there soon :)

Nina - How are your cramps? Did you get a +OPK today?

hilslo - Sorry spotting started so early. Although I've read that it doesn't have to be a bad sign necessarily. Are you planning to see your OB and ask about that?

MrsBP - More BD on the way ;)

Hi everyone :) I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend . The sun is still shining here so I intend on cleaning the house and sitting in the garden to read a good thriller :)

Hilso sorry your having such a crap cycle its awful when our bodies just do what they like !!!!

MrsB happy b'ding :) go catch that eggie :)

Ece I'm sure we will all be on the pg chat room in the very near future xxxxxxx

It's bloody hot here as well, but I shouldn't be surprised at that.
DH wants to go to the beach but I just want to do nothing at home.
I didn't get a +OPk this morning, still darker than before though.
I had a rise in temps, but it might just be because I'm coming down with something, I've been stuffy since yesterday and today my throat is sore.
I might have ovulated yesterday, and the +OPK would have been Thursday, when I didn't think of testing because I had my betas taken.

Hi ladies. Well managed to put my own knickers on today so feeling a bit better. Still very swollen but the sun is making me feel better. Hope your all ok

Hi ladies. Well managed to put my own knickers on today so feeling a bit better. Still very swollen but the sun is making me feel better. Hope your all ok

It's a great feeling when you can put your own Knicks on isn't it {hugs}

All good here, just sitting here knitting whilst hubby cooks tea. We're having hot dogs with Angus beef sausages, onions, American mustard and Tomato Sauce - I am starving :)

Oh Susan that sounds so yum! We had stirfry and it was so boring :haha:

I think I need to put hotdogs on my food shop list for Monday lol. Mmmmmmmm.

Big :hugs: ladyluck. Small steps xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"