Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Ll84 I hope you're starting to feel less pain and get home!!

My HCG was 5000 day of surgery and went to zero within 2.5 weeks. AF arrived 22 days after surgery

Think this happens sooooo fast as the tube has been removed so FX for u too

frsttimemama,
I'm so sorry for you loss ((hugs))
I can only share my sisters story-
She found out at around 36-38 week (I can't remember) that her baby had died- a cord incident. She had the baby naturally and conceived 3 months later.
I don't think she wanted to replace that baby, no one and nothing ever will, but she wanted to have another one as soon as she could. It is healing I suppose, after a loss to have something to hold and love.
I think your body should heal- how ever much time it takes when a C-section is done (is it 2 months?) and then start TTC. I would believe that's what would be advised after natural birth as well. There are always women who get pregnant after about 6 months of having a baby, so why not.
I'm looking forward to getting to know you better, this is a great little group <3

Thank you. I don't imagine it will happen for a little while, but who knows! I'm at least waiting until I see the doctor which will be 4.5 weeks after C-section and who knows how long it will take for things to get back to whatever normal is. I wasn't normal since I started taking birth control pills 4.5 years ago and stopped a year and a half ago..

Was thinking hun. If you waited 6 months I know you dont want too I dont think anyone would tbh hun but then when you catch, you wont show until 4-5 months so then that makes it 10-11 months post c section? Am I making sense or talking rubbish lol xxx

I would LOVE to be pregnant again by October 2013.. as soon as possible really! We found out we were pregnant on October 19, 2012. It was one of the happiest days of our lives. :) We lost our little guy at 39 weeks 1 day.. so just a few weeks ago. I was in the hospital being induced.. my water broke and there was blood. I had an emergency C-section, but he was gone d/t velamentous cord insertion. It was a freak thing. We plan to start trying again as soon as we can; we don't want to replace our little guy as we know that no child ever can. We simply want to be parents. We are just at that place in our lives. My hubby and I have talked about it, and we are on the same page on the matter. Before I got pregnant with him, in August of last year, they told me that they thought I had PCOS. I changed my eating habits and lost 20 pounds and got pregnant! Hopefully that is the case. I gained 36 pounds with this pregnancy, and I've lost 26 so hopefully that will get things working they way they should. The incision on my belly has healed up already. I'm feeling pretty good overall.. still a little sore at times, but otherwise, really pretty good. Has anybody had any experiences with a pregnancy soon after a C-section?

{hugs} I am so sorry for your loss.

Welcome to our group - I am glad you found us. These girls are the best! So supportive and just lovely to be around.

Where are you from? We're a multi cultural group. I am from UK originally but live in Australia now :)

Welcome frsttimemama. I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs:

I hope when you decide you are ready that it happens quickly xx

Lady Luck - I hope you can go home soon. Being stuck in hospital isn't any fun. Recovering at home should make it a 'little' bit easier. Thinking of you hun xx

Hi Girls,

I have started a BFP by Oct 2013 pregnancy chat group (link at bottom of post), I did this because its such a sensitive time when you have had a loss and being confronted by pregnancy chat is not always something you want to see. Also I believe the rules of the TTC after a loss forum are such that they prefer you to move over to the Pregnancy after a loss forum.

That being said, none of us are going anywhere, we just will leave pregnancy chat for the other group. The other group is open and anyone is welcome to post there if they are up to it {hugs}

I believe this group should be about supporting each other in our bids for :bfp: by October :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...r-2013-pregnancy-chat-group.html#post28377257

Thank you all. We live in the US.

I also hope that it happens quickly (and easily!) for all of you!

Welcome frsttimemama! I'm so utterly sorry for your loss. I guess one needs a little bit more waiting time after a c-section, but i hope that once you're ready you'll get your bfp quickly!

Nina - Your temp seems to be dropping dramatically. I guess O might be just around the corner?!

Ec do you think mine has dropped too? Im out of opks until this afternoon xxx

Cath - Your temps seem to be having an up-down movement. So I wouldn't be too confident in saying they plummetted. Let's hope they did and you'll O soon too :)

All over the shop in they! I was a bit bunged up sun-wed so most prob slept with my mouth open ga.

How are you hun xxx

Nina - Your temp seems to be dropping dramatically. I guess O might be just around the corner?!
Could be! I took a test two days ago, super faint. Yesterday, again, very faint, today I POAS about 10 minutes ago, after reading you comment went to check- there's a definite line! Not positive, but maybe in a few days?
Seriously though, I was hoping AF was going to come within the next few days so we could start TTC properly again. Not that we won't be trying now!
My stomach has been twinging though, and dull pregnancy like cramps on my left side. Never had them on that side. I hate them. Reminds me of being pregnant.

Susan, that's very thoughtful of you, and I appreciate it.
I think I can say without hurting anyone, that the pregnancy talk is painful, but I know how exciting it is to chat- especially with the lovely girls here who have gone through this journey together <3
So thank you, it's very considerate of you ((hugs))
I hope we all move over there soon and can archive this group <3

Cath, what happened on Sunday? What day do you usually ovulate on? I'm sorry for repeating myself a gazillion times with the same questions, but I forget everything :s

Thank you. I hope so, too. I like to think that when my body is healed enough, it will know, and we will get pregnant. Hopefully, it's quick! :) Good luck on your journey as well!

Haha its k hun. Normally ov between cd14-18 tests have been pretty dark for anout 5 days! Come onnnnn ov!! Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->