Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

So brother in law announced the birth if their daughter today. Haven't told them about the ectopic as didn't want them to feel they couldn't be happy about their little girl. But all is not well she is in intensive care and all doesn't look good. Keeping everything crossed for them. We need at least one healthy baby in the family!

Oh Lady ill keep your niece in my prayers xxxxx

Welcome back Sarah. Hope u had a fab holiday.

Ive got ovulation pain now so hopefully get a +opk tomorrow or the next day
X

Ll84. I really hope and pray your niece gets well soon xxxxx

Nina....thanks I'm soooooo excited I love Mumford and sons. Love Carey mulligan too and she's married to Marcus

Sarah sorry AF arrived for u too.... But I think we will be good with being more relaxed. Is your OH,s tests Monday?

I'm back to work Wed!M. First day since the surgery. My back is still sore but I'm ready to get back to normality

mornin lovely's
LL so sorry about the ectopic hun :(
susan hi hun, hows the pregnancy going?? ;)
mrs b thanks i did, bloody hot tho, gonna kill bloody ece... lmao, ooohhh get bd chic :)
cmc hun, yeah tomoz is my "go off my rocker blocker day", andy has to ya know in a pot at 8am, then drop it off at the hospital for 8.30am, then we're off to the docs for 9.30am, i've had a whole week to be angry, so poor man aint gonna know whats hit him when i go.... i wont be arrested this time, as i'm gonna strip naked and lie on the examination table UNTIL he does an internal.... my cervix is seriously "strange"... its like ermmm mushy??? cant really say soft, its so weird... god i dont know whats happened???
hope everyones ok?
nina... where you at hun? ;)
xxxxxxxx

weird about the clot.... I hope the doc can clear that up for you. Tell that nasty witch to stay away!

I walked around for like 10 miles today and am now BURNT! I keep forgetting how sunny it actually is here :haha: None of my jeans fit. it's so horrible. I dug out some old jeans that were too big that fit okayish, so I'll try to get by with those and yoga pants. It's far too early to have nothing fit. Probably all the progesterone I'm taking? I'm actually getting very down about it. I managed to lose 50-60lbs recently and have developed a bit of a body image issue during all that. I actually feel that I look bigger now than I did then. My hips seem wider and I have a lovely muffin top, so really that's what's bothering me. I don't want to complain because I am SO happy, but this awkward early frump is annoying me. On a brighter note, hubby called me today! I was so happy to hear his voice. I miss him so much. I've been getting very emotional over everything lately. I just need my husband here to tell me how silly I am over worrying :(

Sarah, I'm in Israel.
I had this thought this morning after slight cramps, that maybe I need a break.
I got another dip (my temps have never been this low) and a very -OPK.
I feel bloated and get these side pains every now and then. I guess my body still thinks it's pregnant, and I know I still feel like it, even though chances I am are lower than me winning the lottery right now.
I know I feel like my body didn't really work that hard, but I guess it did.
I'm so tired, emotionally drained. I'm tired of trying to understand everything and analyze everything. My body hurts. I think I need to give it some time to heal.
These fake pregnancy cramps are just killing me- emotionally, not physically.

ahhh helena hun, its your hormones chic, he will be there to tell you everythings ok hun ;) just try not to stress too much, just relax now and enjoy your pregnancy ;)

yeah, i've seen that clot before, i took a picture of it to show him, i'm taking my chart in too, i've NEVER had a 25 day cycle... so, i need answers off him... he'd better keep to his word and refer us, as he's a bit of a dipshit lol
xxxxxxxx

Sarah,
How long are your cycles usually? 25 is quite short, but it might still be the MC messing stuff up. Clot included. If you don't trust/like you doctor- switch! It's so important to have a doctor you feel you can trust.

Sarah, I'm in Israel.
I had this thought this morning after slight cramps, that maybe I need a break.
I got another dip (my temps have never been this low) and a very -OPK.
I feel bloated and get these side pains every now and then. I guess my body still thinks it's pregnant, and I know I still feel like it, even though chances I am are lower than me winning the lottery right now.
I know I feel like my body didn't really work that hard, but I guess it did.
I'm so tired, emotionally drained. I'm tired of trying to understand everything and analyze everything. My body hurts. I think I need to give it some time to heal.
These fake pregnancy cramps are just killing me- emotionally, not physically.

:haha:i know your in israel hun, i meant in your cycle sorry :blush:
yeah i asked cos i looked at your chart, :wacko: mmmm, is there any chance you may have ov'd earlier??? and maybe your pregnant again??? :shrug: are you disregarding the positive opk hun? :shrug:
:thumbup:yes, only YOU will know when your head and body are ready again hun, like my body and my head are saying, dont even bother... so i'm not, i'm just gonna temp this one, and have my bloods done AGAIN, as your not supposed to be ttc :wacko:
if your head and body aren't in it hun, theres no shame in having a month off to heal, time really is a great healer :hugs: xxxxxx:hugs:

Sarah,
How long are your cycles usually? 25 is quite short, but it might still be the MC messing stuff up. Clot included. If you don't trust/like you doctor- switch! It's so important to have a doctor you feel you can trust.

:wacko:i used to be a sat 28, then a sun 30, but the m/c messed the 28 sat one up, so that turned to 30, then last cycle was 31 days, and it ended well i started with the horrible cramps before i even got on the plane, so i was a right naggy cow, then they stopped the sat i started spotting, then the sunday was in agony, passed a huge clot... then was just spotting black stuff till thursday :wacko:
:haha::haha:he's the 3rd doctor i've switched too, but if he doesn't keep to his word, i will be going to the "top" doctor... hehehe they all dread me coming in anyway lmao xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Whoops ;)
I'm supposedly on CD 22. I was puzzled by the darker OPK yesterday, I still FEEL pregnant and have this strong feeling like I could be, or will be soon.
It's crazy how strong that feeling is. Whoa- there goes another side pain :(
My chart is crazy. I think the rise yesterday was because I had a slight cold yesterday, went up to 37.4. Last night we slept with the AC on, maybe that's why it's so low?
I was thinking I O'd 2 weeks ago, then with the dip and semi there 2 line figured it was this Thursday. Maybe AF is coming. It came 24 days after my previous MC, hoping this time it will be the same.

Whoops ;)
I'm supposedly on CD 22. I was puzzled by the darker OPK yesterday, I still FEEL pregnant and have this strong feeling like I could be, or will be soon.
It's crazy how strong that feeling is. Whoa- there goes another side pain :(
My chart is crazy. I think the rise yesterday was because I had a slight cold yesterday, went up to 37.4. Last night we slept with the AC on, maybe that's why it's so low?
I was thinking I O'd 2 weeks ago, then with the dip and semi there 2 line figured it was this Thursday. Maybe AF is coming. It came 24 days after my previous MC, hoping this time it will be the same.

:thumbup:yeah, i think by looking at your chart, that you may have ov'd earlier, the dark opk COULD be the hcg hormone :shrug: you sound like you have all the symptoms hun :thumbup: yeah the air con could have affected your temp chic....
:hugs: ahhh no, wouldn't you like to be pregnant again so soon hun? cos its a possibility :thumbup: your chart could be all over the place due to the weather :shrug: your the pro :haha: SURELY the weather does have some effect on your bbt??? :shrug: xxxxxx:hugs:

I'm sure our crazy weather is making my chart (and me!) go crazy.
I actually got my blood back Thursday- it's back to negative. I was also thinking that the semi "surge" might just be AF gearing up to arrive.
I would like to be pregnant, but also sane again! I know I'll sound pathetic saying - I hope my chart is wrong and I actually am pregnant. If I wasn't charting I'd for sure be thinking that. Seriously, I have all the symptoms. I just want to be back at the starting point. Not knowing whats going on SUCKS!

Sarah, did you go on the water slides in the end?!

Hi Girls,

Its 3.24pm here and I am in a lazy mood today! How's your weekend's going?

:)

I'm sure our crazy weather is making my chart (and me!) go crazy.
I actually got my blood back Thursday- it's back to negative. I was also thinking that the semi "surge" might just be AF gearing up to arrive.
I would like to be pregnant, but also sane again! I know I'll sound pathetic saying - I hope my chart is wrong and I actually am pregnant. If I wasn't charting I'd for sure be thinking that. Seriously, I have all the symptoms. I just want to be back at the starting point. Not knowing whats going on SUCKS!

Sarah, did you go on the water slides in the end?!

:hugs:well your the ONLY person who has the phd in your own body hun, just cos your temp is going crazy, i really would put it down to the weather hun :thumbup: i mean it was so hot in turkey, like 32 degrees at 7am, then air con on most nights, mine would have been all over the place too hun :thumbup: so if your feeling like your pregnant, i'd go with your body :thumbup: i know how you feel, not knowing is horrible... my cervix is worrying me, and as he's a dipshit, he probably wont know, so i'll still be like god i just wanna know whats wrong :growlmad:
:nope: hehehehehe i went on a jeep safari instead, i had a huge water gun, hanging out the jeep, spraying all the other people in the jeeps :haha: such a child :blush: so what eh :haha: xxxxxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->