Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Nina get baby aspirin bun. I self prescribe it. At 75mg it cant hurt but could help xxx

helllooooo girlies,
ece hun, i had an ace time thanks, alanya is so lovely... bloody hotttttttt tho, my trusty weather forecaster lmao, was gonna kill ya when it hit 38 lmfao... god job you prepared me tho hun lol ;)
cath hun its been mushy before af???? its really hard to explain, it like totally went right up inside me, then when i could touch it, it was squidgy (sorry tmi) very strange????
hows you anyway hun?
nina are you sure your not spotting hun?
xxxxxx

Sarah, I was slightly spotting light pink.
I did POAS earlier and uploaded a picture for opinions. I'm not sure if it's the reflection of the control line, faulty test or what. Over time the second line is blurry and faint, but there. DH wouldn't see it though. Besides, I don't want to give him proof he married a fruit loop!
I've never had this strong of a feeling- against ALL the "odds". It's crazy.
I'm only 9dpo if I O'd when I got the first smiley, so whatever- it is early.
I have a strong stabbing pain on my right upper leg, around the crotch area.
I'm NOT POAS again until Tuesday though.
I'll see what happens tomorrow, I'm also thinking maybe my temps went bezerk because of the hormones left over. I don't have a clue.

Attachments

• invert.jpg
    invert.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 6
  • curves.jpg
    curves.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 11
helllooooo girlies,
ece hun, i had an ace time thanks, alanya is so lovely... bloody hotttttttt tho, my trusty weather forecaster lmao, was gonna kill ya when it hit 38 lmfao... god job you prepared me tho hun lol ;)
cath hun its been mushy before af???? its really hard to explain, it like totally went right up inside me, then when i could touch it, it was squidgy (sorry tmi) very strange????
hows you anyway hun?
nina are you sure your not spotting hun?
xxxxxx

Your cervix is supposed to be low and firm during AF. Mine is also "mushy" and super high. I couldn't even find it at first.

Yeah hun. I was a bit grossed out by it lol im syre its all normal abd just the stupid changes our cervix goes through. If its not normal for you tho its best to get ut checked in it.

Hhmmmm Nina I think I see something hun? Will you test tomorrow? ? Vaby aspirin us just low dose aspirin hun ....75mg xxx

Yeah hun. I was a bit grossed out by it lol im syre its all normal abd just the stupid changes our cervix goes through. If its not normal for you tho its best to get ut checked in it.

Hhmmmm Nina I think I see something hun? Will you test tomorrow? ? Vaby aspirin us just low dose aspirin hun ....75mg xxx

Probably not. Maybe. I don't want to. Maybe in the evening? I just want to wait until something happens so I don't get riled up over nothing.
Also, it's a pretty amazing illusion trick, if you look at a -HPT for long enough, you'll start to see the second line ;)

Nina I definitely see a second line , no question about it and I never see them . I don't want to gt your hopes up but there is one there .

See it was a squinter of a hint of a line that had me standing in the garden at 7:30 as hubby's car was backing out of driveway so I could check out the innards of a frer.... I was going nuts :lol:

I see something too Nina.... So leave it till the next evening or 48 hours after 1st test and try again

{hugs}

Nina i see a second line too.

We dtd tonight and i feel very sore and sensitive inside. Do u thibk it could be because im fertile and my cervix is open? Maybe its still sore from the baby? I dont know but strange x

We dtd tonight and i feel very sore and sensitive inside. Do u thibk it could be because im fertile and my cervix is open? Maybe its still sore from the baby? I dont know but strange x

I don't think it would be from baby, I think it's sensitive due to ovulation. Remember the hormones can affect blood flow to the cervix making it more tender than normal

I'm pretty much always sore during ovulation. There are some positions that are simply a no go.

Has your spotting stopped or gotten heavier ?

No, it's pretty much just "lightly staining" the pantyliner. Wiped this morning and there was even less. We'll see throughout the day though, I guess. AF has never started like this before.
I used up all my FMU so I won't test again ;)

I don't even know what baby aspirin is :(

:hugs:no, dont go down the route of baby asprin hun, my ears pricked up at the docs when he said "you'll be taking baby asprin next"... WHOOOOO i said "why, whats that do?" it prevents miscarriages BUT as our bodies can be amazing, there could have actually been a problem with the baby, hence the miscarriage would have been for the best :shrug: i know that sounds awful, but sometimes our body reject "alien" substances for a reason hun :thumbup:
:wacko:as for your cervix hun, it sounds EXACTLY the same as mine before/during and after af????? :wacko: like, ermmm yeah when you touch it, its well yeah mushy???? :wacko:
:thumbup:i've got a strong feeling your pregnant too hun :winkwink: xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

mornin lovelys,
how are we all???
mrs b hun, sex is quite painful during ov, i suffer really bad so yes as nina said, some positions are most deffo out of the question lol... you'll be fine hun, and thats how you want your cervix ;)
nina hun, sorry didn't even see your test :( wow, i have a great feeling for you, but please dont take baby asprin UNLESS your gp or fs has prescribed it to you, it could cause more problems than its worth.... hey, its gone through my head SOOOOO many times ;)
sorry cath, i know you take it, but honestly i'm totally up for taking anything lmao.. but theres something in my little brain telling me no :(
hows everyone else?
hey where's crazy noob?
xxxxxxxx

Thanks Sarah. If this has taught me anything it's that with all this weeing on sticks and little machine you actually know your body best. I was confused why I was late and I'm never late, I was confused I had ovulated in day 10. And all along it was because I was pregnant. I never tested as af had arrived twice!! At day 30 even though I was pregnant. I don't know of this was because they baby was in the tube and not the uterus. But I got to seven weeks and had no idea until the pain. The doctor recommened testing every month now even if the which arrives and that way they can scan me early. Don't give up and hassle that doctor until u get what u want. Again u know your body and when something isn't right!

:hugs:ahhh bless you hun :hugs: yep, even if i didn't test for ovulation, i'd still know as i feel it strong.. suffer like mad :growlmad: where are you going from here hun?? have you been told to have a break? :shrug: i'm not too sure on the witch chic, as i had periods ALL the way through with josh, thats why i didn't know, he got dated by a scan as my bloody period had just stopped :wacko: our bodies are weird, but amazing things :thumbup:
:haha::haha:dont worry, he knows what i'm like, i'll be booking an appointment once a week... just to annoy him lmfao xxxxx:hugs:

Nope not giving up I'm getting straight back on the horse as soon as I can. The doctor said that they say 3 months so that you have had to cycles but that is only to help doctors date. She said when ever in physically ready. So basically waiting for af to arrive as scars should have healed by then and in on it again! I fell on my second cycle after miscarrage so hears hoping 3rd time lucky!!!

I don't even know what baby aspirin is :(

:hugs:no, dont go down the route of baby asprin hun, my ears pricked up at the docs when he said "you'll be taking baby asprin next"... WHOOOOO i said "why, whats that do?" it prevents miscarriages BUT as our bodies can be amazing, there could have actually been a problem with the baby, hence the miscarriage would have been for the best :shrug: i know that sounds awful, but sometimes our body reject "alien" substances for a reason hun :thumbup:
:wacko:as for your cervix hun, it sounds EXACTLY the same as mine before/during and after af????? :wacko: like, ermmm yeah when you touch it, its well yeah mushy???? :wacko:
:thumbup:i've got a strong feeling your pregnant too hun :winkwink: xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

I have been prescribed baby aspirin as my protein c is borderline. My last baby had chromosome issues but my Ob feels it will be beneficial to be on baby aspirin

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->