Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Sarah as its a low dose it cant help but could prevent its only for blood clotting reasons. If the body will reject a pregnancy I dobt think aspirin will stop it tbh hun. The success rate in aspirin is really really high! Its more or less the same effect as FA hun honestly xxx

Mrsb! I think we could be cycle buddies hun! Had ps opk last night and a not so pos one this am!

Sarah! Glad your holidays were good hun. Don't worry too much of yohr cervix being mushy mine is after af hun its rank lol

Lady luck how is your niece and how are you?

Hey everyone ekse. Hope your all enjoying this beautiful weather!

I dont know what the hell is up with me! Pos opk yest. Almost pos one today. Tenps rising? ! Have I ov or not hmmm xxx

Hi, my niece is stable. They are surgeons are making a decision today about what she needs so hopefully we will find out more. Looks like she will spend at least the next few weeks in intensive care and will have heart surgery.

I'm feeling a lot better. I took my dressings off yesterday and was shocked and upset about the mess they have made with stitching me up. I have never seen a scar like it!!

I don't even know what baby aspirin is :(

:hugs:no, dont go down the route of baby asprin hun, my ears pricked up at the docs when he said "you'll be taking baby asprin next"... WHOOOOO i said "why, whats that do?" it prevents miscarriages BUT as our bodies can be amazing, there could have actually been a problem with the baby, hence the miscarriage would have been for the best :shrug: i know that sounds awful, but sometimes our body reject "alien" substances for a reason hun :thumbup:
:wacko:as for your cervix hun, it sounds EXACTLY the same as mine before/during and after af????? :wacko: like, ermmm yeah when you touch it, its well yeah mushy???? :wacko:
:thumbup:i've got a strong feeling your pregnant too hun :winkwink: xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

I have been prescribed baby aspirin as my protein c is borderline. My last baby had chromosome issues but my Ob feels it will be beneficial to be on baby aspirin

Next time I get pregnant I plan on asking if there's anything I can take for precaution. If he says no, which he probably will, I'll get a second opinion. I do love my doctor, but I want to know everything is as OK as I can make it.
It does calm me in a way though, knowing my blood tests came back OK. I got a doctors opinion, and they're definitely in the lower norm range.

Oh Dear, it will get better! Don't worry, it always looks like a mess in the beginning.
DH once had surgery on his arm and he looked like Frankenstein for a few weeks :haha:
You can hardly see it now, and it's not because of hair, it's on his inner arm. ((hugs))

Oh and cath....did u day you got positive OPK yesterday? what day are u on? I'm beginning to not trust them and think I'm just gonna do the deed everyday around that time whilst keeping my fingers crossed!!

Ahhh bless the poor little thing! Hope she improves quickly hun! :hugs:

Did you have a Laparoscopy?

I had it on Saturday chick but I think my body is trying to ov I dont think I have ov yet! Thats the best way to do it hun. Every other day and you will get that egg xxxxx

Argh, the pregnant co worker is talking about pregnancy check ups... :(

Sarah as its a low dose it cant help but could prevent its only for blood clotting reasons. If the body will reject a pregnancy I dobt think aspirin will stop it tbh hun. The success rate in aspirin is really really high! Its more or less the same effect as FA hun honestly xxx

:haha::haha:hey cath hun, stop putting thoughts in my head :haha: your SUCH a bad influence on me LMFAO... i'd totally talked myself out of it :haha: now i'm ticking :haha::haha: BAD GIRL lmao xxxxxxx:hugs:

Haha sorry hun lol. Have a browse online hun and do a bit of research hut im almost positive it wouldn't keep a pregnancy going if your body were to rejec it chick xxx

Awwww Nina :hugs: know how hard that is xxxxxxxx

Ahhh bless the poor little thing! Hope she improves quickly hun! :hugs:

Did you have a Laparoscopy?

I had it on Saturday chick but I think my body is trying to ov I dont think I have ov yet! Thats the best way to do it hun. Every other day and you will get that egg xxxxx

Yeah I did that's why the scar has shocked me!! it looks like the stitches are too tight and tucking me up at one side! my stomach...though never has been a wash board wasn't that bad and now looks a real mess!

Haha sorry hun lol. Have a browse online hun and do a bit of research hut im almost positive it wouldn't keep a pregnancy going if your body were to rejec it chick xxx

Awwww Nina :hugs: know how hard that is xxxxxxxx

:rofl:already have.... its on my note pad for dr knobhead :haha::haha: hehehehe god i'm so easy to persuade :haha::haha:xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Awww Lady I hope the scaring gets better hun. Mines almost non existent. Hopefully it'll fade in time hun xxx

Haha Nina that's the spirit hun.

Yeah ask him Sarah altho my gp didn't have a clue regarding aspirin lol xxx

Awww Lady I hope the scaring gets better hun. Mines almost non existent. Hopefully it'll fade in time hun xxx

Haha Nina that's the spirit hun.

Yeah ask him Sarah altho my gp didn't have a clue regarding aspirin lol xxx

:haha:no he was the one who originally told me about it and what it does, but he did say DONT lmfao.... i dont know why i listened, i never listen to anything normally, so.... i did actually look on amazon to buy some :growlmad: but then changed my mind lmao :haha: xxxxxx:hugs:

Hi all.

I wouldnt take anything your doc hasnt told u to. But im a good girl and do what im told lol.

Nina keep your chin up hun xxx

Cath, i havent ovulated yet either but should today or tomorrow i hope! Looking for that temp rise xxx

Buy it from boots hun its only summit like £1odd, 75mg its such a low dose it cant hurt really?

Arghhh I dont know what the F is wrong with my body!? My opks are on the verge of being pos -0 even had a pos on Saturday but temp hasnt risen?! Come onnnnn ovulation!! Cant keep up bding all the bloody time lol xxx

My friend who I met online originally, years ago in a wedding forum has had her baby last night. We became closer friends (mainly texting and messaging eachother online) last year when I announced on facebook that I was having fertility treatment.

Anyway, she is 40 and had her 1st baby last night...She is an IVF baby and my friend had a hell of a pregnancy so I am soooo pleased for her. She had a baby girl.

BUT....it launched all the sadness in me. We were a trimester apart and she was my text friend when I found out I was pregnant (last time & this time). I have pretty much sat here and sobbed off and on this morning. Agghhhhh!!!! :cry:

I know you girls will understand.... I AM soooo very pleased for her, but I am just a bag of nerves and worry.

Sorry for dumping on you all. I just thought about how I had thought we were having a girl and how I had sobbed and cried for a baby girl when we first came home from the hospital and then to find out that the baby was a boy... Oh well... I guess I need to get a grip!

Sorry.... :cry:

Buy it from boots hun its only summit like £1odd, 75mg its such a low dose it cant hurt really?

Arghhh I dont know what the F is wrong with my body!? My opks are on the verge of being pos -0 even had a pos on Saturday but temp hasnt risen?! Come onnnnn ovulation!! Cant keep up bding all the bloody time lol xxx

:haha::haha:i'll ask him now, i'm off to be arrested lmao xxxxx:hugs:

Aww Susan i totally understand my best friend had a baby last week and i feel the same. It brings back all the sadness for me. Big hugs hun
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->