Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Aww Susan i totally understand my best friend had a baby last week and i feel the same. It brings back all the sadness for me. Big hugs hun
Xxx

Its been a horrid day tears wise. I was doing my Tax Return this afternoon and logged onto Medicare (like NHS...only different) to see my claims history to make sure the statement they sent me was correct. I was paging through loads of blood tests and my IUI treatment and then saw "2nd Trimester Birth Induction" and the charges associated. (It was all covered by Medicare and my Private Health Provider) - I just paid the first $250 excess. Just to see it there in black and white "Birth" made me sob!

:hugs:

Aww Susan i totally understand my best friend had a baby last week and i feel the same. It brings back all the sadness for me. Big hugs hun
Xxx

Its been a horrid day tears wise. I was doing my Tax Return this afternoon and logged onto Medicare (like NHS...only different) to see my claims history to make sure the statement they sent me was correct. I was paging through loads of blood tests and my IUI treatment and then saw "2nd Trimester Birth Induction" and the charges associated. (It was all covered by Medicare and my Private Health Provider) - I just paid the first $250 excess. Just to see it there in black and white "Birth" made me sob!

Oh Susan, I'm so sorry. But you've got so much to look forward to right now- try to focus on your new little one <3
I hate how some days are great, and then one thing happens and brings it all down- I hope the rest of your day is better. Maybe have a date with the Mr?

Oh Susan, I'm so sorry. But you've got so much to look forward to right now- try to focus on your new little one <3
I hate how some days are great, and then one thing happens and brings it all down- I hope the rest of your day is better. Maybe have a date with the Mr?

I know :hugs: and I don't mean to vent my hurt, I just knew you girls would understand.

I am trying to look forward and focus but the twice weekly BETA's have thrown up their own worries. BUT, I won't burden you all with my worries there.

Gonna sit down and eat dinner in an hour and watch Trueblood with Hubby :happydance:

Susan massive :hugs: hun you vent away if needed - whats up with your Betas hun xxx

I didn't mean it that way! I'm sorry. If we can't vent and bitch here, what's the use? ;)
Trueblood... I need to watch episode 3 tonight! Wearing a braid today in honor of Jessica ;) (do you "wear" a hairstyle?)

Susan massive :hugs: hun you vent away if needed - whats up with your Betas hun xxx

Nothing...its just a worry going twice a week. Last time, they stopped doubling at 6+5 and I don't know if this had anything to do with the triploidy which took LO. Oh well...just gotta keep breathing and get through each test.

I didn't mean it that way! I'm sorry. If we can't vent and bitch here, what's the use? ;)
Trueblood... I need to watch episode 3 tonight! Wearing a braid today in honor of Jessica ;) (do you "wear" a hairstyle?)

I know you didn't.... I am ok hon :hugs: I am just conscious that I don't want to be burdening you all in this thread with my worries.... I know you are all here for me though :hugs:

I don't do special hair styles but I do like to get the old "Eric" mug out.

https://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/29596_10151205135078131_361190833_n.jpg

I know you didn't.... I am ok hon :hugs: I am just conscious that I don't want to be burdening you all in this thread with my worries.... I know you are all here for me though :hugs:

I don't do special hair styles but I do like to get the old "Eric" mug out.

https://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/29596_10151205135078131_361190833_n.jpg

That's what we're here for <3

I love your mug! Ah, Eric the vampire...

Nina,

I swear Eric does strange things for me!!!! hahahaha....I am a huuuuuge Vampire Fan...love novels with Vampires in them, loved Twilight, Vampire Diaries etc.

I think Jessica is fantastic too!!!! I met the author of the Sookie Stack House books, Charlaine Harris - she was lovely! She signed a heap of my books for me :)

Hi ladies!

Just home from Dublin. Had a fab weekend but have blisters on my toes from walking soooooo much in flip flops in hot weather!

Susan:hugs: I know it's all coming back to you time wise! Just try to focus on your rainbow you are having:hugs: I too was away this weekend with my DH and our two friends, my DH,s friend and his wife. She is due exactly 3 weeks after I would have been, we even planned to TTC together and now I feel sooooooooo left behind!! I should be 16 weeks now:cry:

Ll84 I'm do glad your niece is doing better and I hope that continues. I too have 3 scars it didn't annoy me too much as my dd has left me with sooooo many stretch marks my stomach is gross anyway:thumbup: I hope AF comes soon so you can TTC

Nina...I was so saddened too to read about Finn from glee!! Finn is my fav boys name and he was hot. Very sad news. Nina I hope you get answers tomorrow with fmu! Could this be a BFP? I have a friend who had 3 MC then took baby aspirin and has 2 perfect kids

Sarah...hope the apt goes well for u and OH!:thumbup:

MrsB....so glad this is O...keep DTD :happydance:

How us everyone else?

I'm cd7 so DTD today but totally not even stressing this month. I'm back to work wednesday and I can't wait to get back to normal! I had the worst back pain ever after surgery so it's finally eased a bit:flower:

C.M.C Glad you had a nice time hun.

Its soooo hot in the office today - no air con so we have about 20 fans between 7 of us ahha HOT HOT HOT HOT!! I love this weather though! xxx

C.M.C Glad you had a nice time hun.

Its soooo hot in the office today - no air con so we have about 20 fans between 7 of us ahha HOT HOT HOT HOT!! I love this weather though! xxx

I FREEZE my office. That way no one comes in to bug me :happydance: Besides, that's you kill the germs ;)
I love to be cozy when it's freezing!

Ahhh Nina when its the winter im like a little fireball - have a heater under my desk and hot water bottle!! Right now tho we are having a mini heatwave so way tooooo warm :-D So grateful though as we never ever have summers here! xxx

Nope, even in the winter I like the AC in my office. I love sweaters (I'm a knitter) so the colder the better!
I always like the feel of me "melting" when I step outside!

Id love air conditioning in the office - our office is a lister building though so we cant do anything to it!!

I think im ov!!! Woohoo few ov pains and my opks are now pos but DF said he might not be able to dtd as its too warm and hes going to the gym!! WTF well just leave a few of your swimmers in a cup for me lmfao :rofl: Cant believe i just said that haha xxx

Id love air conditioning in the office - our office is a lister building though so we cant do anything to it!!

I think im ov!!! Woohoo few ov pains and my opks are now pos but DF said he might not be able to dtd as its too warm and hes going to the gym!! WTF well just leave a few of your swimmers in a cup for me lmfao :rofl: Cant believe i just said that haha xxx

I woulda said the same thing!

We got a job to do so we gotta do what we gotta do! :blush:

Exactly hun. No point moaning its hot! ! Just get on with the job in question lmfao xxx

Ll84 can I ask where your scars are?

I lost my left tube yet my scars are at my belly button, above my bikini line and then over to the right which I am finding strange. They defo took my left tube they said as it was stuck to the sigmoid colon which is at the left side

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->