Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

They have to make a incision either side for instrument purposes hun e.g left side to hold tbe tube...incision right side for instrument to cut it. I only have a scar on right side and my belly button xxx

arhhhhh I didn't mean right side lol ignore me hun. The second cut is fkr instrument use tho xxx

It's just there's no incision on my left side!

I suppose belly button is camera incision the they went middle and right incisions to go over to the left....suppose maybe thy couldn't just cut into the left side with not knowing how big it was..?

Thanks cath I'm just freaking out as usual but thankfully here I can get reassurance

Yes they did but u can't see that one because its right inside though I can certainly feel it!

Mine are very much like the left side of yours! Never was deep like the right side. Though I didn't look at mine much I know it wasn't that deep. They do heal well but mine feel lumpy

I don't even need to look I can feel like i could keep my phone in there! went for my check up and showed GP but she didn't seem shocked!?

Hope this attaches. It's taken in the mirror so the scars are actually in the middle and one at the right

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 5
It does look quite deep on your right side! Was the tube grossly enlarged?

Yeah that's like my little one. I wonder why they made such as mess with the other? I know they were shocked at the size of my tube.

My tube had ruptured early, I know there was tissue on my bowel but my tube wasn't overly enlarged I think it was 1.5cm! Maybe that's why that side is so large for you.

It's big compared to the other side but then again you could have died so it has saved your life....hopefully it heals well....you're still very early post op

I know I should be grateful it was just such a shock because theybhad said it was keyhole I ruptured the day before surgery at about 7 weeks. But not a full rupture. They showed me a photo and it looked like a big sausage with a bright red split.

I was nearly 8 weeks at surgery. I collapsed due to blood loss and pain but I actually had awful pain at 6 weeks so I assume that's when my tube ruptured.

My tube defo wouldn't have been enlarged and if ur surgeon said it was huge then that's prob why!! It will hopefully heal better

Surprised they went in that way. I know a few others that ended up with c-section like scar instead. Did u spot after surgery? How long until af arrived? I was 35 days after my d and c but I think my hormone levels had been dropping for 3 weeks before as it was a missed miscarriage so I'm guessing it will take me longer this time?

No I had only very light spotting the day after surgery.

I had MC on 14-16May then the ectopic surgery 20May. AF arrived 11june, 22 days after surgery.

I was having HCG checks and they went from 5000 day if surgery to 29 on 15th June!! So pretty fast.

Some people take 8 weeks others 4 I think there no fast rules to it

Cmc thats what mine looked like hun altho the worst scar was my belly button as it got infected and got admitted again grrr

O cath that sounds awful....my belly button one feels like a lump it's gross!

I am one of those with the c- section type scar. Mine ruptured at 13.5 weeks so was too large (7.1cm) to take out by keyhole. However, even with the swelling the scar never pulled in like yours. There should be a nurse trained in wounds at most surgeries so if can can see if you can get an appt with him/her rather than your regular gp.

I found the swelling to be the worst part. Even once my stitches were healing nicely it took a long time (around 6 weeks) for it to go. It felt like my body was mocking me for nit being pregnant anymore. I certainly looked like it - so it definitely added insult to injury!
My af took 50 days to show up but i definitely ovulated which made me feel a bit better that sonething was going on in there.

I also only had v light bleeding/ apotting after the surgery but from what I've read it seems to vary hugely between women.

Hope you starting to feel a bit more human again. I'm thinking of you. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->