Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Lady- do whatever you feel absolutely necessary! I worried if we didn't dtd daily, we'd miss the egg. It was exhausting, but I freaked out worrying we'd skip a day. Silly, I know what with all I know about sperm and daily usually not being the best. But when we first concieved it was on vacation and we were dtd multiple times a day, so I felt we needed to make that happen again. Also, oddly enough...each time we've concieved, we were in california. Each time I miscarried I was back home in NJ. I refuse to go back to NJ until well into my pregnancy now. Absolutely no reasoning behind it other than me being crazy. Oh how our silly minds work :haha:

Wow - this thread has changed!

LL good luck hun - hope you concieve after the ectopic as I know what its like to worry after something like that

MrsB!! Catch that egg this month hun! my cycle twin!!

Nina..........:hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck in your cycles ladies and H&H 9 months

Whats happened whilst i was out cutting the grass!?

I know Nina wouldnt want to offend anyone. We all need support whilst ttc, so lets keep it light in here :)

X

Haha you go away to cut grass and everything goes crazy! I think it's a sign that you should be off any and all chores. It's for the greater good ;)

I agree, keeping it light is best. I just had to stand up for myself and other curvy women as it just struck a cord with me. But moving on!

I'm sure she didn't mean it, but it just strikes a raw nerve :(

This thread definitely needs lightening up. Not sure how many people have noticed but its not the same as when we all started. I know I've personally taken to lurking as the comments about people conceiving quickly a while back really upset me. I cannot even pretend to imagine to pain of long term trying to conceive and it's difficulties.
But I do know the pain of losing a child. And that's why we are here. United in grief and determination. We all know that a bfp is not the goal. A healthy baby in our arms is.

Big :hugs:

I'm sure she didn't mean it, but it just strikes a raw nerve :(
We all know that a bfp is not the goal. A healthy baby in our arms is.

Exactly this :hugs: we all just want the baby. The bfp doesn't matter when we all know how quickly it can all turn south :(

Please dont take offence at people conceiving quickly, we wish we could be like them :) thats a compliment!

Anyway lol im not used to this kind of talk. :)
X

MRsB Pop over to my journal to let me know how your getting on this cycle hun - I wonder if the relaxed approach will last ;-D xxx

Cath sorry u are leaving us. Its all turned sour all of a sudden. I will come to your journal and stalk u :) x

Please dont take offence at people conceiving quickly, we wish we could be like them :) thats a compliment!

Anyway lol im not used to this kind of talk. :)
X

It was the chatter that surrounded it :nope:

But onwards and upwards :thumbup:

I feel like im a ghost hun lol - yeah please do! I wonder if we will get a BFP the same time??

xxx

Good luck cath..hope to see you in the bfp group soon :)

Well, I'm out of here.
I know everyone lives their lives differently, and I've had my share as well.
I was overweight when I was about 20 and fell deep into bulimia. When I started throwing up blood- I just started starving myself. Anorexia hit me bad, it was the worst year of my life and I'm still paying for the damage almost 10 years later.
I am not naturally slim, an work hard every day to try and keep my weight healthy without starving myself. So Helena, I really resent your statement as well.
When a healthy guy all of a sudden drops dead, and you hear he doesn't smoke, never drank, worked out, the whole ten yards, you don't go around thinking to yourself- well then- that doesn't give me the right to even be alive!
I never said that anyone who is overweight, drinks, is unhealthy, does drugs, smokes, whatever, doesn't deserve to have a baby. I never ever said that no one deserves a baby, or deserves to wait forever to actually get pregnant.
Yes I got pregnant first cycle after my miscarriage, which took 8 months to get and lost it, so how lucky am I?
Maybe I offended someone more than once? That's wonderful to know I've done it before and am such a horrible person. I'll get out of everyone's way now.
I'm in tears right now, but I guess that's OK after hurting other feelings I do deserve it, right?

It was a mistake even coming here.
Mrs.B, I'm hoping your turn comes real soon- big hugs.
Cath, I'm still stalking.

Good luck cath..hope to see you in the bfp group soon :)

Hugs Nina xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I would feel the same way as u. Good luck hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hugs, Nina.

Hugs, Cath.

Hugs, Mrs. B.

Hugs, everyone! :hugs:

I think emotions are just charged and, I know for me, when that happens, it can be easy to misunderstand someone's intent.

Of course, everyone has the right to get their BFP and add to their own family. Of course.

And we never know how hard someone else is trying to have a baby- we can't see their effort, nor should it matter.

But, it's kinda hard to see a veritable baby smoking cigarettes while pregnant and I'm over here trying as hard as I can... (knowing full well maybe she tries to get pregnant and just doesn't have a good role model for how to BE PREGNANT. My heart still aches for her, because I am sappy like that.)

My motto, even still: Be kinder than necessary. Everyone is fighting their own battle. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

We're all in this together.

One of my favorite lines from P. S. I Love You is, "We may all be alone, but we're all together in that, too."

So very true.

Happy Friday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"