Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

So I dtd everyday apart from the day before which has annoyed me as he had fallen asleep! I know they say you can get pregnant with doing it every other but the twice I have fallen I have done it everyday!

Ll84 look at my chart....anytime I've ever been pregnant its not been everyday!

Lady, when I got pregnant- once we dtd every day except for the day before, the time after we didn't the day after, and this time we managed every day except for the day after O.
It's hard not to find the connection every time, maybe this was the reason, or that was the reason... I simply cannot have sex during that time and not put my hips up. I'm sure it's psychological now, if I don't put my hips up I won't get pregnant. How can I take that chance? (I'm such a looney some times)
Hoping this is the cycle for both of us <3

I hope so too nina....I also put my hips up:haha:

Ladies - unless you have had you OH's sperm tested to see its mobility - DONT dtd every day - If your oh swimmers arent in tip top conditioning then you will be ruining your chances by doing it every day as your not giving his 'stock' enough time to replenish - dtd 2-3 days is best - everytime I have concieved i have done that and with my 2nd mc we dtd 4 days before Ov! Get some preseed and just use that when you dtd during ov week. dont stress out as I know from history - when your constantly thinking about it and thinking of ov your more likely not to concieve. Drs will tell you to throw away OPKs use the money on a bottle of wine instead and just dtd 2-3 times a week - you always hear of people getting duffered when drunk from 1 night stands so take that approach lol Sorry if i sounded harsh but it honestly is the truth,

C.M.C your hubby is right, if its ectopic you wont know until 6 weeks so just try and relax and im sure everything is fine, your hcg is doubling more than enough so thats good.

MrsB how you feeling my twin cycle?

Nina - How you coping lovely? massive :hugs:

Everyone else - hey! xxx

Cath, DH had a SA, the only "problem" is 7% morphology, which the doctor don't see as an issue.
I agree though, if there was a problem, we'd be doing it every other day. Something is screwed up in my head though.
DH sometimes says he doesn't understand how people around us are overweight, smoke, eat junk and are out-rightly unhealthy and get pregnant. I don't either. Maybe we should have a "carefree" weekend and maybe something will come out of it :(
Love wine, but it's dangerous around me! I could finish off a bottle myself.

Thats how i used to look at it hun but it made me so bitter and i started to resent people who were pregnant - TTC is such a horrible time hun :-( when im due to ov this month we are just going to do it every 2 days but not use OPKS (so she says haha) and just see what happens - We got our private apt in 8 days too so be interesting to see what our scan and SA says! I am slightly worried tho ;-( xxx

Hi everyone.

Im feeling ok today. Not really thinking about ttc. How are u cath? X

Mrsb im the same but I think im more pre-occupied with my apt coming up so iv got something to take my mind off it? And iv started back excercising - well I say starting back ppffftt the last time I did any excercise was in school back in 2002 lol!

What you up to today hun xxx

Yes had his sperm tested and all good on that front. I know it stupid but I'm like Nina I think it's psychological. And I feel I that I need to do everything possible to increase my chances

oh hun :hugs: TTC is howwible like i said to Nina -all of last year and the year before I was beating myself up EVERY month when AF came - after the mc and ectopic last year i realised those cycles we were relaxed and had fun and didnt dtd JUST to get pregnant and law and behold we got duffered - we couldnt try for 3 months because of MTX so when we could thats all we would do is dtd every day around Ov and nothing - took the relaxed approach in June and bang - got duffered.

MrsB your approach this month will be perfect hun - no OPKs - no thinking of ttc no thinking of poas jsut have fun and spend time being a couple without the ttc business hanging over your head and I think you will be in with more of a better chance this cycle.

We will all get there ladies!! PMA! xxx

Lol

I think i will do opks tho lol not sure. But going to try to relax. Its easy to say but difficult to do, especially for a whole month. Im going to cut the grass now lol then pack for the hen do xxx

I know it is hard but speaking as an overweight person who has on occasion eaten junk, I don't think that makes me undeserving of the chance to get pregnant.

Maybe I am overly hormonal but that just struck a chord with me

Another overweight mumma here who deserves the chance as well.
I know it's difficult (and I have NOTHING to compare to some of the struggles you ladies have been through!). Sometimes we all need to take a step back because TTC sometimes seems to bring out the bitterness and that's not what we are here for :nope:
We need to be supporting each other, and even if you don't think what your saying is bad, chances are you've already offended someone, and more than once.

Cath, DH had a SA, the only "problem" is 7% morphology, which the doctor don't see as an issue.
I agree though, if there was a problem, we'd be doing it every other day. Something is screwed up in my head though.
DH sometimes says he doesn't understand how people around us are overweight, smoke, eat junk and are out-rightly unhealthy and get pregnant. I don't either. Maybe we should have a "carefree" weekend and maybe something will come out of it :(
Love wine, but it's dangerous around me! I could finish off a bottle myself.

I know you had a second MC but you did conceive your first month trying after your MMC....I think it will happen again soon for you. Try not to worry....though I know it's impossible

But Twin i do agree it brings out the bitterness - i for one was def bitter at certain points over the last 3 years but now iv just kinda .....hmmm.... I dont know but dont try to think about ttc as much if you get me? xxx

After a massive weightloss of 50lbs, I am no longer overweight. But for the bulk of the three years I was trying, I was. I have pcos and it took control of my body. I DID NOT eat junk. I really resent your statement. Some of us as not lucky enough to just be slim. Some of us have to constantly monitor everything we eat and take medication that turns every carb and junky food into a trip to the bathroom. PCOS is embarassing enough. You can't tell from the outside. I just looked like another overweight woman, but if I was lucky enough to have gotten pregnant during those three years of trying and multiple medical intervention, then I would have hoped that others would have supported me and cheered me on instead of judging my fat. Perhaps next time you can reserve judgement and wonder just who else has had a rough road to motherhood.

Yes had his sperm tested and all good on that front. I know it stupid but I'm like Nina I think it's psychological. And I feel I that I need to do everything possible to increase my chances

That's why I temped and took several brands of opk,s.....I needed to think I was trying my best. There's no harm in doing that! FX you will conceive fast after the ectopic:hugs:

After a massive weightloss of 50lbs, I am no longer overweight. But for the bulk of the three years I was trying, I was. I have pcos and it took control of my body. I DID NOT eat junk. I really resent your statement. Some of us as not lucky enough to just be slim. Some of us have to constantly monitor everything we eat and take medication that turns every carb and junky food into a trip to the bathroom. PCOS is embarassing enough. You can't tell from the outside. I just looked like another overweight woman, but if I was lucky enough to have gotten pregnant during those three years of trying and multiple medical intervention, then I would have hoped that others would have supported me and cheered me on instead of judging my fat. Perhaps next time you can reserve judgement and wonder just who else has had a rough road to motherhood.

:hugs:

And well done on your weightloss!

Ladies im sure Nina didnt mean to cause upset by the comments xxxxxxxxxx

Well done on the weight loss Helena xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back