Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Ece- well, I was originally taking prometrium in my previous pregnancies because my progesterone when pregnant was a 4. I took it 200mg orally. Miscarried both naturally despite the progesterone. Started temping and take progesterone in the tww (orally still) got af naturally deapite the progesterone. Then my bfp cycle, I took the prometrium vaginally in the tww. Started endometrin vaginally once bfp was confirmed (doc didn't check progesterone, just assumed it was low) and started taking the leftover prometrium orally. No reason to double up, but I have it so may as well for peace of mind.

We are having a great time, but will be back on Saturday :(. Wish it was a little longer. Thank you on the progesterone feedback ;)

Yeah for crosshairs nina!!

Ll84...... Good lines get DTD

My HCG went from 67 to 176 in 48 hrs

Thanks ladies. Have a stitch under my ribs all day...I'm never going to relax

Cmc I had every pain known to man till I got my first scan . Shoulder pain , left side pain , right side pain !! Was CONVIENCED I had an ectopic , and then a chemical or a blighted ovum !!!! It's so hard not to worry and notice every little thing about your body xxxx

Cmc - don't worry. I had a stich under my ribs too (go back a few pages and you'll hear me panicking about it. You'll get every imaginable twinge before your first scan. Once you find out it's in the right place I promise the twinges even out between the sides and in the middle!
Hope you're doing okay! x

Cmc I had every pain known to man till I got my first scan . Shoulder pain , left side pain , right side pain !! Was CONVIENCED I had an ectopic , and then a chemical or a blighted ovum !!!! It's so hard not to worry and notice every little thing about your body xxxx

Thank ou. I'm so petrified I didn't think I'd be o bad it's terrifying :cry:

Cmc - don't worry. I had a stich under my ribs too (go back a few pages and you'll hear me panicking about it. You'll get every imaginable twinge before your first scan. Once you find out it's in the right place I promise the twinges even out between the sides and in the middle!
Hope you're doing okay! x

I was going to ask you about it as I rem u mentioning it.

I thought I also feel pain up my back passage too....my heads fried:dohh:

Cmc I really feel for you , all I can say is hang in there it does get easier as time goes by . At one point I really felt I was heading towards a panic attack if I didn't stop stressing !! I had to then put effort into keeping myself busy and trying not to over think everything . It was such hard work !!

I wish I wasn't off work for a week!! My DH says there's nothing I can do right now but try to relax eat well sleep well etc so I guess I just have to let nature take its course. If its ectopic then it's Gods will, if it's not then I hope God has sent me a rainbow!!

I hope everyone is well.

Nina did you DTD much before your crosshairs? FX this is it.

Ll84...... Hope you're not on this but DTD with your DH!!

MrsB......when do you O? R u gonna plan to DTD early?

Lune did you test?

So I dtd everyday apart from the day before which has annoyed me as he had fallen asleep! I know they say you can get pregnant with doing it every other but the twice I have fallen I have done it everyday!

Lady, when I got pregnant- once we dtd every day except for the day before, the time after we didn't the day after, and this time we managed every day except for the day after O.
It's hard not to find the connection every time, maybe this was the reason, or that was the reason... I simply cannot have sex during that time and not put my hips up. I'm sure it's psychological now, if I don't put my hips up I won't get pregnant. How can I take that chance? (I'm such a looney some times)
Hoping this is the cycle for both of us <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->