Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Ladies this thread and you all are what has gotten me through every day since my ectopic. I was on BnB when using cloth nappies with DD and then I left BnB as I didn't need it....after the ectopic I needed it sooooo much!

I have found great support in ALL of you ladies, every one of you!!! We all have our good days and bad days and I hope we can all still realise our goal here is supporting each other through it all

Im back.....thread is a nicer calmer place tbis evening and ill miss my ttc girlies too much...

Nina get your ass back on here lovely. We are here for you xxxxxxxx im gonna hunt you down on fb! Xxx

I wish it was evening here, Cath. I still have 2.5 hours to go before I get to leave for the day... Cannot stop counting the minutes. :blush:

Awww its 8.10pm here hun thank god im exhausted today! Yeah did you test hun xxx

Iv just messaged Nina on fb now xxxx

Cath- I sent Nina a PM on here.

Cath and Mrs B- I tested this am, but had a :bfn: which I kinda figured I would. Still no AF, though. Just waiting for it... :shrug:

Okay, so now I know you are about 6 hours ahead of me. Can't wait for my 810pm to come around! :happydance:

Yes Cath, you are a stalker <3
I don't really feel like sharing right now. Just need some time to lick my wounds. I'm not angry, just feel really hurt.
I love you guys, I'll be back soon. Mucho love :hugs:

Happily thats weird hun how many days late r u?

Lol ill be fast asleep in 6 hoursi need my zzzz

Awww Nina. ..we are here for you lovely ok just remember that hun xxxxxxxxxx

Happily .....sorry you got bfn...do you usually have long cycles??

AFM...DH asked me if I wanted a bottle of wine when he was going to town to the shop...I was like...eh...r u serious? He forgot god love him. Ava is in bed...she's so tired we took her to a play f her fav book .room on the broom. So now DH is having a beer I'm off to the bath with a lush bath bomb!!

Im having a glass of wine now....dont normally drink but after today I bloody need it! Xx

Hello !!!!i go to work and miss all the drama !! Lol and poor Susan missed it all !!! This journey is so so hard at every stage everyone has different struggles , we also all have good and terrible days :(

I for one am glad to see everyone back xxxxxx I'm sure no one ment any offence , personally I resented anyone and everyone who could and was pregnant . It was NOTHING to do with them and EVERYTHING to do with my own grief and anger .
Proper hugs to everyone , hopefully tommrow will be a better day xxxxx

Happily thats weird hun how many days late r u?

Lol ill be fast asleep in 6 hoursi need my zzzz

Awww Nina. ..we are here for you lovely ok just remember that hun xxxxxxxxxx

I'll be headed to the bar in 6 hours. LOL My girlfriend is coming in from Houston.

From my "normal cycle"? I am about 9 days late. Yup. So, I guess this cycle will be abnormal. I hope I get my period at least and don't completely skip it. When I was a lot younger, I would go months without a period. That's when they diagnosed me with PCOS. The kicker was that I was completely appropriate weight for my height so there was little I could do to help myself. Since then, my periods regulated and for the last two years, I've had regular periods until the miscarriage. :shrug:

Happily im sorry u are still waiting and got bfn. Have u been to the docs about your cycles lately? Clomid would help u i think. Xxx

Left wonderin hope u are ok hun. Susan didnt miss it, she was here. I was out cutting my grass lol.

Cmc funny that your DH asked if u wanted wine. I will be drinking my fair share tomorrow night.

Nina come back when u are ready. U will be welcomed with open arms xxx

Cath i hope u have enjoyed your wine hun

Xxx

Once my husband goes for his sperm analysis, which was rescheduled for Wednesday, I will be able to be placed on Clomid on the 16th when I go to the doctor. He won't do it without the SA, which makes sense, but is so frustrating.

More frustrating? The SA is $130 and is probably not covered by insurance. IF the SA comes back with abnormal results, we have to pay another $335 for the FS to consult with us about the results before they are released to my Gyno. :cry: Here's hoping they are okay.

Lady- do whatever you feel absolutely necessary! I worried if we didn't dtd daily, we'd miss the egg. It was exhausting, but I freaked out worrying we'd skip a day. Silly, I know what with all I know about sperm and daily usually not being the best. But when we first concieved it was on vacation and we were dtd multiple times a day, so I felt we needed to make that happen again. Also, oddly enough...each time we've concieved, we were in california. Each time I miscarried I was back home in NJ. I refuse to go back to NJ until well into my pregnancy now. Absolutely no reasoning behind it other than me being crazy. Oh how our silly minds work :haha:

I think if I thought doing handstands with my tongue out would make me pregnant then I would! : )

Im back.....thread is a nicer calmer place tbis evening and ill miss my ttc girlies too much...

Nina get your ass back on here lovely. We are here for you xxxxxxxx im gonna hunt you down on fb! Xxx

Oh good! I'm glad your back!!! NINA.....come back!!

Hey lady - how are your scars doing these days? Did the swelling go down?

I tucked my knees up to my chest for an hour with my hips propped up on a cushion then didn't get up to go to the loo until the morning. V uncomfortable and not very dignified but it seemed to do the trick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->