Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Hugs everyone.

I agree it does change us!!

I hope in years to come we look back and think...wow we got through that!! Because we will get there.....I don't think we will begin to get over it till there's rainbow babies in each of our arms

I feel exactly the same! I'm not the person I issued to be. We celebrated our anniversary a few weeks ago and I just kept thinking wow I was so happy then and if only I knew what was lying ahead of me. But I totally agree with Nina it has changed us but in a few years time we will look back on this a stronger person and wonder how we ever got through it

“Sometimes fate is like a small sandstorm that keeps changing directions. You change direction but the sandstorm chases you. You turn again, but the storm adjusts. Over and over you play this out, like some ominous dance with death just before dawn. Why? Because this storm isn't something that blew in from far away, something that has nothing to do with you. This storm is you. Something inside of you. So all you can do is give in to it, step right inside the storm, closing your eyes and plugging up your ears so the sand doesn't get in, and walk through it, step by step. There's no sun there, no moon, no direction, no sense of time. Just fine white sand swirling up into the sky like pulverized bones. That's the kind of sandstorm you need to imagine.

An you really will have to make it through that violent, metaphysical, symbolic storm. No matter how metaphysical or symbolic it might be, make no mistake about it: it will cut through flesh like a thousand razor blades. People will bleed there, and you will bleed too. Hot, red blood. You'll catch that blood in your hands, your own blood and the blood of others.

And once the storm is over you won't remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won't even be sure, in fact, whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm you won't be the same person who walked in. That's what this storm's all about.”

― Haruki Murakami, Kafka on the Shore

<3<3<3

Thanks ladies.

U girls are amazing. U always know the right things to say. I never thought about looking back and thinking that. I hope our luck changes soon and we can all be happy again.
Thank u everyone xxx

What a great statement - I really feel like a different person, too! I wonder to God why I was given these struggles and if he'll ever bless me with a child. I don't know if I should pray for it or pray to let me stop obsessing and leave it up to him.

I'm sure you feel as I do that you never thought you'd be one to face fertility challenges.

I got AF so August is my last month on Clomid. DH is going to have SA this week. Idk why since we just conceived in Feb no problem. The doc said maybe he just had a lucky sperm that one time and I kinda wanted to slap her. Oh well, RE is next but I hope I don't need it!

Lune my fingers are crossed for August for you.

Hopefully your OH sperm is good as you were pregnant earlier this year. FX

CMC - thanks- did you do anything special to catch your rainbow?

Lune I remember dream saying that Sarah told her to DTD from cd6..... So I did that.....well cd7 ....I Had O really early...I got my peak smile day 10..... Have you heard of SMEP? Sperm meets egg programme or plan....not sure if the P is for plan or programme but I wanted to do that...I was DTD every other day but low and behold O was so early I never really got to do SMEP.

Hope Sarah's advice was what did it for dream and myself!!

Lune- I also dtd starting as soon as af left. It was something like cd 5-6

Did you lay there after or use softcups? I can't remember exactly what I did when I got my bfp. But this last month we were in a hurry one day so I had to get up and the other time I tried to lay there on a pillow but I had drank so much water to be hydrated that I had to get up to pee! I'm afraid I didn't give them a chance to swim up.

I just watched the Great Sperm Race (youtube it) so it's on my mind!

Once we were going out so I lay 10 mins!! I think I did try to lie for 20mins and not move!!! I put my ass in the air for about 5 mins too lol:haha:

I did what Sarah suggested as hubby has a very low sperm count (4 million when the average is 20 - 40 million). I started cd6 & every 2nd day till smiley on cd12, then did cd13 for luck. I used pre seed lubricant about half hour before dtd & laid with a wedged pillow under me for half an hour, also tmi but made sure I had the big 'O' each time too as I heard it causes the cervix to spasm and can draw sperm up.

Still I don't ovulate on my own without follicle stimulating shots, so the Dr believes it was what happened the previous month that maybe forced my body into ovulating.

Lune, we DTD in the morning and kept my hips up. Kegels afterwards is also supposed to help. Yup, did that too!
Hope it proves to work again.
Have you seen this- Sperm meets egg? It's amazing! (it also makes things look awfully simple in some sort of a way, doesn't it?)

Nina - your chart is looking really good. When are you thinking of testing?

Nina you will not believe this but I saw that video when I was first pregnant with the ectopic here on BnB....I have spent the last 4 days trying to find it again and couldn't.

Thank you Nina!!

Nina you will not believe this but I saw that video when I was first pregnant with the ectopic here on BnB....I have spent the last 4 days trying to find it again and couldn't.

Thank you Nina!!

I know, isn't it amazing?! I showed DH and we both sat there in shock. Life is such a miracle! (am I the only one who sort of felt for the sperm that was stuck and left behind?!)

Nina - your chart is looking really good. When are you thinking of testing?
I've already tested and nothing. But I'm not disappointed. Last time I got a level of 7HCG on 12dpo, and only a clear +HPT on CD14 so I know anything can happen.

If this doesn't end in pregnancy, there is something seriously wrong with my body and I need my hormone levels and all that checked out. I feel like crap stepped on more than once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->