Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

I was wondering are the sperm really that small in comparison to the egg!?.???....?

Nina your chart is looking FAB! xxx

Thanks, it looks kind of rocky, but then all my charts are. FF picked up a triphasic pattern which is no surprise, Most of mine are.

Is your appointment on the 10th? This weekend! So soon!

Nina your chart is great. The video is class. DH and i have watched loads of videos on youtube.
X

I was wondering are the sperm really that small in comparison to the egg!?.???....?

They are. The egg is the biggest cell in the human body! That's crazy.
I remember a video I also saw of an egg being fertilized. It took like, 15 second from when the sperm met the egg until the egg formed it's envelope around it, or whatever it's called. I'll try to find it at home!

Nina you will not believe this but I saw that video when I was first pregnant with the ectopic here on BnB....I have spent the last 4 days trying to find it again and couldn't.

Thank you Nina!!

It just shows how easy it is for the egg to settle in a tube!

When will you test hun? It looks REALLY good!! Fx!!!

Yep Sat but tbh its a waste of time DF And I had a huge row last night and iv realised i dont want to ttc any more - we got until December to get a bfp and my heart isnt in it anymore - in my mind im thinking whats the point in getting pregnant just to have a mc after mc oh and maybe another ectopic thrown in?? xxx

Oh no cath! trying can be really stressful maybe you just need a break? Why do u only have until December.

tbh hun we arent really into TTC iygwim? Just have sex around fertile week. we are getting married in Sept 2015 so any later than December would mean me dieting like a mad un to fit into my dress and we want the baby to be older than 9 months - df is not happy at all xxx

Cath it's so hard to keep going when you feel like that. It's so understandable. You've wanted this app for ages so give the appt a go!!

I have a work friend who had 8MCs then she went over to st Mary's in London (where Prince George was born lol) and they did loads of tests....turns out it was a simple solution...she needed anti coagulant injections every week to 35 weeks gestation....she now has 2 perfect children.

I know it's soooooo hard, I can't even begin to imagine what it's like....but don't lose hope xxxx

Cath, You know that with that attitude you're probably going to get pregnant after December, right? ;)
I'm sorry about your fight, but I know that after we fight and I think- this is it- it's the end, this is THE fight, it all gets better a few days later <3

We will go on the pill after December - I really dont want to be flying to Cyprus with a 3 month old and trying to organise little bits and bobs out there at least if we get preg before December the baby will be 12 months so mil or my mother could have the baby. I think we are going to stop ttc from now - we will go to the apt on Sat otherwise we will get charged a cancellation fee, and its handy to know if there is anything wrong? my head feels like its going to explode xxx

ill still be here though!! I want you ladies to get your bfps!! xxx

We will go on the pill after December - I really dont want to be flying to Cyprus with a 3 month old and trying to organise little bits and bobs out there at least if we get preg before December the baby will be 12 months so mil or my mother could have the baby. I think we are going to stop ttc from now - we will go to the apt on Sat otherwise we will get charged a cancellation fee, and its handy to know if there is anything wrong? my head feels like its going to explode xxx

I'm sorry <3 It is good to know if there is anything wrong though, don't cancel.

Hi Cath
Sorry you're feeling low! I myself have my down moments quite a lot, so I guess I can feel for you. I know it's totally your decision and I wouldn't want to interfere or such but why are you so keen on the date?
I was doing a phd forever and all I could think was finishing it and then starting ttc. Well, guess what, I couldn't finish the phd; it was so overwhelming in the end, I was almost crying every single day. I guess putting off ttc month after month added extra stress too.
And now I'm struggling to have a baby and I'm also 35+ which doesn't make things easier. Sometimes I think, maybe I just could have a baby and finish my phd if I wasn't so stubborn about thinking everything should be in a certain order that I dictated.
I know you're still much younger and have much more time ahead of you. But I know I regret all those years which seem so much wasted right now. Why don't you at least try until June 2014? Then the baby will be around 6 months old at the wedding and you'll have plenty of time putting off weight and even be able to leave him/her to your mil/mother ;)
Hope you won't take my words as meddling.
:hugs:

Sorry Cath. Just do what u think is best. Maybe dont stop ttc but just not think about it as much. I think i need to do that too. Its very tough ttc for so long. X

Ece of course I dont think your meddling hun :hugs: im a very organised person lol I know you cant really be organised when ttc lol although I do think we will have to extend the 'cut off' mark to maybe June like you said? It such hard work isnt it ladies? Df and I are back talking but it still doesnt make me feel any better? Maybe im getting myself worked up and paranoid theres going to be something bad they find in this apt??

Anyhow...enough about me....

How are we all ladies xxxxxxx

Cath- I am sorry you are not feeling upbeat. :hugs: I understand what you mean about gearing yourself up in case something is found in the appt. It's going to be great, though. I think you may just get pregnant when you are not trying. :haha:

Nina- holy moly, your chart looks great!!! :happydance:

Happily i cant believe u are still waiting for af....suxh a long cycle
X

No kidding, Mrs B! Still waiting. I have a little cramping right now, but with the way my temps spiked up who knows? I never ever ever have cramped with AF but maybe this is just a different cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->