Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Helena: Well, I don't think it's that, but that would be awesome! We didn't BD very much this cycle. I have had what is like a creamy EWCM the last couple of days... I am supposed to start Friday, according to My Days and tomorrow according to FF. If the few times we BDed knocked me up... that would be amazing!

I'll keep you posted. :hugs:

That's exciting. I finally told my parents I am trying so they are super happy and supportive. Hope we caught it! That would be amazing. If not... next month!!!

My Ovulation ChartHere's my bfp chart. I didn't even have the greatest rise for ovulation. My non bfp charts were so much more obvious. And my opk was positive for only the day of o. Thank god we dtd every day haha but with that said, we dtd days and days (I'm talking 3-6 days. He has strong swimmers i guess) before o and never right around o with my two miscarriages. So anything is possible

Happily have u tested again?

Do you use opk,s?

It's soooooo strange how long this cycle has been

Happily. Did u tell your mum about losing your baby? Its nice that u have shared and are getting supported. X

Well, I tested this morning, and nada.

My mom knew about the miscarriage. She experienced one with her first pregnancy, too. She's kinda matter of fact about some things, so to her it was no big deal.

My cycle is super confusing me this month!!!

Well I'm 9 dpo and have been very achy. this will be first af after ectopic and I feel she might be on her way in the next week

Well I'm 9 dpo and have been very achy. this will be first af after ectopic and I feel she might be on her way in the next week

Hi Ll ....my first cycle was very sore. I had bad O pain and a lot of twinges nd healing aches. When AF arrived I was happy to have another month to heal. The 2nd month was my BFP month....it was different I int have much pain. FX you're healing well:thumbup:

Hey everyone, hope your all ok. I've just got back from my hols last night. Thought I would do a test this morning.............it was a BFP. I have no idea how far on I am, all I know is my last period was 14th June. I did test before I went away last week but it was negative. Any clues?

Hey everyone, hope your all ok. I've just got back from my hols last night. Thought I would do a test this morning.............it was a BFP. I have no idea how far on I am, all I know is my last period was 14th June. I did test before I went away last week but it was negative. Any clues?

Congratulations! Maybe you ovulated later than you thought?
Only a scan will tell :)

Congrats ticklemonster!
No idea about dates - do you have any idea when you may have ovulated?

Congratulations Ticklemonster - wonderful news. My LMP was just before you 11 June but I ovulated 2 days early so I am 8+4 by LMP but 8+6 by O. Maybe you ovulated later, hence why you didn't show a BFP before your holiday.

Woooo hooooo! Congratulations tickle monster!!!!! At least you get to bypass some of the weeks of worry in the first tri!!!!! Are you going to book an early scan so you can be dated? Number 9!!!!

Ladyluck - good luck for your tww. Fingers crossed for you. Even if it's a no go, Cmc and I both got our bfps on our second cycle....

Nina - how are you feeling hun? Are you going to test today or wait for af to be late? Any gut feeling either way? My fingers are crossed tor you! xx

Congratulations we are doing well on this thread!

yes I'm happy to wait until next cycle, didn't really try this time as I'm not sure I'm physically ready

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->