Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

I'm so sorry Hilslo :hugs:

Welcome back Sarah, I've missed your smiley spam here :haha:

:hugs::hugs:ahh bless you hun, well i had to have last month off hun, its not that bad, i was still temping etc.. testing, just no sex hun.. maybe you need to rest your head and heart hun too :thumbup: give them a rest? :hugs:
ooohhh holiday was fan friggin tastic thanks hun... missed you lot!! must behave myself in future :haha: xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:[/QUOTE]

I was told its not about behaving its about not being caught :haha:

:hi:
mornin lovely's,
hislo hun... i'm so sorry :hugs: you do what you need to do hun :hugs:
LL... i always get caught!! its my mouth.. cant help it, i think something and it just comes out :wacko: i'm the same at the drs :haha: infact i'm the same with anyone ffs...
helena- congratulations hun :happydance: hope all is well, how far are you chick? :hugs:
mrs b- have you had your BFP hun? cant be arsed reading through 1000 threads :haha: i'm just gonna keep asking....
noob :haha::haha: i missed you too, i tried to change my profile picture.... i dont have enough security tokens :rofl: omg... its a profile picture, hardly copied and pasted a death threat!! :wacko: contacted wobbles, no reply as of yet......
hows everyone else?
hope your all well girlies xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

she must be watching me... changed it lol xxxx

9 weeks, 1 day :D I'll be having my second scan tomorrow. A little nervous, but I've never made it this far

9 weeks, 1 day :D I'll be having my second scan tomorrow. A little nervous, but I've never made it this far

:happydance:ooohhh how exciting hun, hey, less of the never made it this far.... you'll be fine, so really your all around the same??? you susan?? i dont know who else is? well apart from noob and LW...
how's it been with hubs working away hun? xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

:happydance:ooohhh how exciting hun, hey, less of the never made it this far.... you'll be fine, so really your all around the same??? you susan?? i dont know who else is? well apart from noob and LW...

Yeah, I am 9+3 but measure 9+6. Had scan this morning as I had bloody discharge this morning. Ob saw a tiny clot on other side of uterus but doesn't think that caused it. I go again next Thursday.

Yeah, I am 9+3 but measure 9+6. Had scan this morning as I had bloody discharge this morning. Ob saw a tiny clot on other side of uterus but doesn't think that caused it. I go again next Thursday.

:shrug:what do you mean discharge hun? blood? ooohhh, babys growing nicely hun :happydance: xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Welcome back sarah

I think I it my BFP from your advice...DTD from cd6 lol!!!

Dream...hope all is well. Does e think you have a haematoma?

Sarah - like blood tinged clear discharge when I wiped.

CMC - it was less than 2mm so she didn't even want to call it that. It's far away from bub, didn't look to be the cause and she saw no blood on cervix when she did an internal. I go for a reassurance scan next Thursday

O dream well that's great it's not near baby!! FX it just goes away and next thurs il be keeping my FX for you.

Being pregnant is unreal it's just a constant worry isn't it?

Good morning ladies,

Susan - Glad your scan turned out OK. FX for next Thursday!

Sarah - How skinny you look! Is the photo from the holidays? You look kind of tanned.

Helena - Good luck for the scan tomorrow. You must be so excited. I know I would!

All the other ladies - Hope you feel good.

AFM - Well, CD16 for me today and at long last a temp rise (5 days after first +OPK). FF doesn't give me CH ofcourse so I just put my data in to tcoyf too, and lo and behold, it says I am 3 DPO?! We BD'ed this morning just in case. So now it's a waiting game.

hey, i wish you'd all stop saying it was me who got you pregnant lol, god if anything went wrong..... :(
ece hun, yeah... thats because i'm a skinny cow who cant put ant weight on, and the dr wont give me any fat pills!!! i eat.. i loose, i cant friggin win, on hols i ate 3 meals a day, didnt gain a friggin pound!!!
susan hun, so it was reddish? but everythings ok?
xxxxxxx

OMFG.......
just reading through this thread... wtf happened??? where did all the bitch fest come from??? who gives a shit if your fat, thin, ugly, pretty.... no ones fuckin perfect!! everyone deserves a baby, christ, i bet each and everyone of us has had some problems at some point! i know i've had millions, but i still deserve a baby, and nobody has the right to tell you other wise, ffs girls, this is a battle for each and every one of us, we're all struggling in our own way.... thats why we need to support each other, not slag eachother off!!
wow, i dunno who said it but yeah, the thread had gone sour...
pmsl... and i wasn't even here to start it, but in all fairness, thats not my style... who am i to judge any one, i got banned cos i called a girl a knob jockey for all that were asking, and i only called her that cos she was using the morning after pill as contraception in a ttc forum!
glad your all back on here, why were you leaving anyways? cath? where did you go? nina? whats the point? we're all hoping for the same outcome....

xxxxxx

Sarah im the same as u hun. Hate people saying i am skinny xxx

:haha:i doesn't really bother me what people say tbh, i'm just me, take it or leave it, cant do anything about my weight, some say it lucky, i hate it!! :shrug: as long as you've got your health, who gives a shit... if your fat or thin... thats in your make up! xxxx:hugs:

Yes i totally agree. U got to play the cards u were given. I just find it crazy how people wouldnt dream of telling someone they are fat but dont mind telling a skinny person x

Yes i totally agree. U got to play the cards u were given. I just find it crazy how people wouldnt dream of telling someone they are fat but dont mind telling a skinny person x

:haha::haha:INNIT.... hey you skinny bitch:haha::haha: both over weight and under weight is an issue for some people... do ya know what i mean, it hurts JUST as much! i hate knowing your bmi has to be a healthy 19-24, and mine wont budge off 15.7, but theres jack shit i can do about it, i aint gonna gain 3st EVER, i got pregnant with josh at 6 1/2 st, and delivered at 7 1/2 st, 2 days later i was back in a size 8, fuck all i can do about it!! xxxxx:hugs:

Ooops.. I hope I didn't offend anyone by my comment. I wouldn't want to bring the bad vibes here again :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->