Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Cath - You're right about prog. It's secreted after O (I meant it doesn't affect O but is a byproduct of sorts). So higher than a certain level (here: 5) means you O'ed somehow. But 10 or more is what is considered good. Remember these are Turkish and US norms, it's a different unit system -thus different values in the UK. That's why your numbers are much higher. But I don't understand why your doc wants to put you on it when your values are already high?!

Sarah - I got my first prog test last cycle ~20 days ago. Since it was not so brilliant I am of course worried about it now too (besides a ton of other things). So I'm planning to get my CD21 prog for a couple of months to be able to get a clear picture.

Cath - You're right about prog. It's secreted after O (I meant it doesn't affect O but is a byproduct of sorts). So higher than a certain level (here: 5) means you O'ed somehow. But 10 or more is what is considered good. Remember these are Turkish and US norms, it's a different unit system -thus different values in the UK. That's why your numbers are much higher. But I don't understand why your doc wants to put you on it when your values are already high?!

Sarah - I got my first prog test last cycle ~20 days ago. Since it was not so brilliant I am of course worried about it now too (besides a ton of other things). So I'm planning to get my CD21 prog for a couple of months to be able to get a clear picture.

:wacko:god.. its different everywhere, some like it to be in the 30's here, so its low, but not like seriously low, so yeah, 2 monitored cycles, cos your levels change each cycle :wacko: so not only do i have to worry about the fsh one this cycle, i have to go through it again next cycle, i tell ya, once you've opened that can of worms, you wish you hadn't... but... its what we want, just hope i can be fixed :cry: its all a bloody worry hun, you just dont know exactly whats really goin on inside do you? STRESSSSS xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

oh heres another head wobble... opk's... dont confirm ov, fertility monitor... doesn't confirm ov..... temping.... doesn't confirm ov, so wtf does?? surely these products should not be sold, the temp rise happens naturally, well wasn't having that, me and my thermometer have become attached, he said add your cervix as high, soft open, you'll loose your cross hairs, it will be classed as an anovultory cycle.. it friggin well does too....
ffs this just gets harder.... xxxxxx (sorry spellings shit)

oh heres another head wobble... opk's... dont confirm ov, fertility monitor... doesn't confirm ov..... temping.... doesn't confirm ov, so wtf does?? surely these products should not be sold, the temp rise happens naturally, well wasn't having that, me and my thermometer have become attached, he said add your cervix as high, soft open, you'll loose your cross hairs, it will be classed as an anovultory cycle.. it friggin well does too....

Made me laugh! But deep down I can't agree more. Today I was thinking there should be a home-use ultrasound to check yourself whenever you need to :rofl:. I had 2 days of +OPK, cm, high&soft cervix, but no temp rise for 5 days. What the heck?!?

Made me laugh! But deep down I can't agree more. Today I was thinking there should be a home-use ultrasound to check yourself whenever you need to :rofl:. I had 2 days of +OPK, cm, high&soft cervix, but no temp rise for 5 days. What the heck?!?

:rofl::rofl:ffs... do you know what i mean... you cant win, just have sex every 3 days... well you just practically told me i'm not ovulating and these things are wrong :wacko: so what does innit, yeah ece hun... i'm gonna buy one off ebay, and lie there everyday scanning myself... bet i still get that doesnt confirm ov ffs... SHOOT ME :haha::haha::haha: XXXXXX

Yeah ece us and uk measures are completely diff for a whole lot of things its madness! He only wants to put me on prog when I get my bfp...I suppose maybe when iv had prog done whilst pregnant its high but then it could drop to cause a mc? I have no idea but then again he knows what hes talking about lol hes a really good gynaecologist where I live so im happy with his guidance.....for now lol

Sarah I totally agree hun as soon as the tests start your head is jn cuckoo land but its best to tests everything isnt it hun? That way then you can get the best help if needed isn't it. Xxx

Lol ece about going back to your mothers womb haha

Hilslo how are you hun

Yeah ece us and uk measures are completely diff for a whole lot of things its madness! He only wants to put me on prog when I get my bfp...I suppose maybe when iv had prog done whilst pregnant its high but then it could drop to cause a mc? I have no idea but then again he knows what hes talking about lol hes a really good gynaecologist where I live so im happy with his guidance.....for now lol

Sarah I totally agree hun as soon as the tests start your head is jn cuckoo land but its best to tests everything isnt it hun? That way then you can get the best help if needed isn't it. Xxx

:wacko:i'm already in friggin cuckoo land, then i've gotta go through it again next cycle, i think i might just hide in a cupboard and come out on the 10th of october... and just hear it all off him lmfao... :wacko::haha::haha: xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Hilslo: I'm so so sorry for your loss. when are u have the procedure done?

Happily: your comment made me smile. My husband is the opposite after 3 weeks he is gonna be climbing the walls!

Sarah: welcome back! since your little holiday away from us I have unfortunately fallen pregnant but it was ectopic, lost my right tube, found out I had sever cell abnormalities from a smear, and had a bit of cervix removed. I'm now on the mend but got to have the next month off as no sex allowed! : (

Hilslo: I'm so so sorry for your loss. when are u have the procedure done?

Happily: your comment made me smile. My husband is the opposite after 3 weeks he is gonna be climbing the walls!

Sarah: welcome back! since your little holiday away from us I have unfortunately fallen pregnant but it was ectopic, lost my right tube, found out I had sever cell abnormalities from a smear, and had a bit of cervix removed. I'm now on the mend but got to have the next month off as no sex allowed! : (

:hugs::hugs:ahh bless you hun, well i had to have last month off hun, its not that bad, i was still temping etc.. testing, just no sex hun.. maybe you need to rest your head and heart hun too :thumbup: give them a rest? :hugs:
ooohhh holiday was fan friggin tastic thanks hun... missed you lot!! must behave myself in future :haha: xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Well as expected it's bad news. Baby a's heartbeat has now stopped too. Waiting foe a "manual vacuum aspiration". Small op under local anaesthetic to remove both. Can't fly for 48 hours though so holiday has had to be delayed. Thank god we have travel insurance as mew flights are costing us £3600. I might or might not be back in here so just wishing you all well and luck in getting your bfps

I cannot believe that's happened to you. It is so unfair!

I don't even know what to say I feel so utterly sad

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I can only second what cmc has said Hilso . I'm so sorry you have to go though this again . Life is so unfair and cruel sometimes . Good luck with the proceedure xxxxxxx

Hilslo im so sorry for your losses. It is terrible. We will all be here for u when u feel ready. Big hugs for u xxx

Sarah i cant remember all the bfps lol tickle monster was the latest one
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"