Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Ooops.. I hope I didn't offend anyone by my comment. I wouldn't want to bring the bad vibes here again :dohh:

:nope: no not at all hun, i was just reading all the bitchy comments goin on, pmsl.. its usually me who starts it, no, i'm just saying, no ones perfect.. theres no need for all the weight comments, it doesn't bother me like, i'm a skinny bitch, but like i was saying, its in your make up, people are naturally thin or vice versa :shrug: thats life!! people have to work hard to stay slim, but the other way around... fuck me, its soooo hard, knowing you cant gain a pound!! no matter how much shit you eat!! xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

:nope: no not at all hun, i was just reading all the bitchy comments goin on, pmsl.. its usually me who starts it, no, i'm just saying, no ones perfect.. theres no need for all the weight comments, it doesn't bother me like, i'm a skinny bitch, but like i was saying, its in your make up, people are naturally thin or vice versa :shrug: thats life!! people have to work hard to stay slim, but the other way around... fuck me, its soooo hard, knowing you cant gain a pound!! no matter how much shit you eat!! xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

As you say, I'm one of those who has to eat optimum and exercise to maintain my weight. And I must admit I've never seen it from your point of view! Please pardon me for my ignorance :hugs:

Its fine ece77. Please dont worry about it hun :). I just thought back to recent events lol. Xxxx

Its fine ece77. Please dont worry about it hun :). I just thought back to recent events lol. Xxxx

no its totally fine, BUT look at it the other way around...
yeah i've just read recent events, all 20 pages of them, and no i did not get told what was going on, i wondered why people we're being weird!!!
weight is not a choice! smoking and drinking is... if you choose to drink and smoke and try and and have a baby, then thats your choice, no one elses....
quite some bitchy comments going around there girls..... we're all on our own journey, as hard or as easy as it will be... that really is life!! who gives a shit who got pregnant after 2 cycles, who gives a shit who got referred to a FS sooner! all that shit is pure jealousy, and REALLY??? why? you know everyone on this thread has battled their way through some sort of shit that life threw at them, cos thats what it is... life, its shit, but i tell you something, it makes you a stronger person!! you dont need to be told EVER by someone else that their life is better than yours, cos if it truly is? then why the fuck are we all on this thread??? xx

Got DH's SA results = Excellent :happydance:
So it's just me then...
I hate that I don't O until CD18, wait is forever!:coffee:

Got DH's SA results = Excellent :happydance:
So it's just me then...
I hate that I don't O until CD18, wait is forever!:coffee:

:happydance:well done hun, a bit of normal TTC stuff........
what they doing with you hun? All the horrible tests too? xxxxx:hugs:

Just need help Oing with Clomid. At least now I know we can BD every day next week. And I'm going to try softcups. and standing on my head :headspin:

Just need help Oing with Clomid. At least now I know we can BD every day next week. And I'm going to try softcups. and standing on my head :headspin:

:haha:thats brill hun, oohh bring it on... seriously? soft cups? pmsl :haha: whatever helps tho innit, have you got your clomid hun? xxxx:hugs:

seriously???? has this what its been like on here??? what happened to all the BFP's... and helping each other out???

Since all that was mentioned hun everyone just kinda got over it and got back to normal it was a bit quieter in here as the girls who got their bfps moved onto their own thread to talk pregnancy related stuff which was a lovely gesture but they still come back to catch up etc but I think when you mentioned it today its just made everyone feel a bit deflated as in'ohhhh no not this again' obviously tho you werent here when it was all going on but I think everyone kinda moved on from it iykwim? X

Oohh and also I know mrsb and I are taking the relaxed approach this month so not talking too much about ov..dtd....opks etc xxx

The 3 times iv caught has been the relaxed approach so heres hoping

My relaxed approach has gone great. I havent done temping or opks and only DH has instigated dtd. Im one chilled woman. Hows it going for u Cath?? xxx

Haha good girl hun! Sooo much less stressful isnt it? Well im dtill temping but not religiously no opks and like you df is mentioning dtd as he thinks im ov haha fx! What cd you at hun xxx

Hey ladies hope all your Fridays are going good ! I'm loving the relaxed approach no one seems in the least stressed out this month :) I was in the most beautify cathedral today, so I lit a very special candle for all my buddies ttc on bnb :)

Hey ladies hope all your Fridays are going good ! I'm loving the relaxed approach no one seems in the least stressed out this month :) I was in the most beautify cathedral today, so I lit a very special candle for all my buddies ttc on bnb :)

:hugs::hugs:ahh bless you hun, your so sweet xxxx:hugs::hugs:

Im trying not to even think of what cd i am but i know im cd18 now as im two days ahead of the date. Guess i will of ovulated now. We have been dtd. I think DH was thinking about ttc and working the dates out for himself as he wants lots of sex at the right time.
My DHs SA results were:
1st SA - 15 million
2nd SA - 20 million
3rd SA - 24 million

Xxx

Dr. appointment today went not so well. No sign of AF in sight, BUT I am certainly not pregnant. Uterus normal and all that jazz. A ton of EWCM, so I MIGHT be ovulating this minute he said. Yay! considering my husband and I haven't had sex in weeks.

Gonna take one OPK for giggles. Those don't seem to be accurate with me BUT THEN AGAIN I haven't ovulated in the last 50 something days apparently.

No Clomid will be given to me UNTIL:

-sperm analysis next week goes well

AND

-I can assure the doctor we are BDing more than every few weeks. I assured him I masturbate every few days so the lack of BD is not on my part.

Anyway. This post is a little more bitter than I've been lately.

Just feeling incredibly sad and down and realizing so much of this is outta my control... I mean, I knew that, but now I have to face it. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->