Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

I think I'm starting a yeast infection :(
Stupid phantom symptoms are back I think.
But on a happier, more positive note, I have a job interview tomorrow, which I REALLY really want.
I get to dress up all nice tomorrow ;)

Sarah - Morning :)

Nina - Good Luck for the interview. What line of work are you in?

Graphic design. I used to be a textile designer, along with graphics for a children's line. Right now I'm doing mainly cut-copy-paste-follow up with the printing place, and the job interview is for a graphic designer for an adults line.
I miss designing for clothing SO freaking much. Plus, I'm under too much stress at my current job. I can't help but wonder how all this stress would have effected me if I were still pregnant.

Morning all.

Good luck for your interview Nina. My friend is a childrens fashion designer x

Thank you!

Phantom symptoms have started up again. Serious pelvic pain and mild nausea.
I scheduled a doctors appointment for next week. I'll se what he says. I have a feelings it's mostly stress related.

Good morning ladies,
How was your weekend? I met with a friend on Saturday, had dinner & coffee. Yesterday we had a big dinner with my brothers & cousins. It was great and there was a small wedding party at the restaurant too. The bride had a very plain dress and hat. She was very cute :). So generally I had a great time, forgot a little bit about TTC. And slept much better at night.
Today I started my progesterone suppositories. I'll have my level checked again on 7DPO. Hope it will be better.
How are you all?

Ece77 sounds like u had a fun packed weekend.

I met my friend for coffee on saturday then went out for deinks with DH on the night. Sunday we had dinner with my mum then came home and watched a film in bed.

What did other people do? X

Hi All

Saturday I went out to my Dads for morning Tea and then came home and napped for like 3 hours, then lazed around.

Sunday I did housework and then napped for like 3 hours, then lazed around.

Today though....I didn't nap!!!! :) Although, I can barely keep my eyes open! I am waiting for hubby to come home so we can take the dogs out for a walk, then its the season finale of Trueblood tonight and an early night for me.

:)

Morning ladies!!

Everyone had a busy weekend by the sounds of it!!

I cleaned the house right through Sat then DF and I went out with a few friends and went to have a look around a castle thats near to where we live which was nice...trying to find a hotel/BnB for this weekend now - proving very difficult as its bank hol ggrrrrr xxx

Good morning!

Well, I took two days off work and had a long weekend, but I still need another day!

Thursday, I had the appointment with my GP and was tested for hypthyroidism. Waiting for those results. :coffee:

Friday, I had the appointment with my GYN and was told I was ovulating (on CD55)!!! So, we had sex Friday night, needless to say. I was kinda sad I wasn't pregnant, but was super stoked that I am actually ov'ing, so it balanced out! I took an OPK, but it was negative. Since his mom is in town from San Francisco, we took her out to dinner and I finally had a margarita or two... :happydance:

Saturday, we took the day off from BDing mainly because by the time we got in Saturday night, it was too late. We bought French doors for the room that will eventually be the nursery and the primer for the walls. Our Home Depot was outta the base for the paint we need, so I will get that this week. Another negative OPK.

Sunday, we bought my nephew's bday gift at babies r us and the hubby finally came to terms with how expensive baby stuff can be. He was shocked. I bought a Sophie the Giraffe for our basket of "positive thinking" baby goodies. Sunday, I took an OPK and got a smiley!!!! So we BDed before leaving for the family bbq AND again before we went to bed at night.

Now, we will BD tonight and tomorrow night and call it a day!

I am happy to actually be ovulating! Didn't think it was ever going to happen!

Glad ya'll seemed to have a great weekend, too!!!

Wowza! you had a very busy weekend hun!!

I cant believe how long your cycle is!?! WTH! xxx

Thank you all!!! I'm so excited that I am actually in a real TWW now. :happydance:

Glad everyone had nice weekends.

Happily - Yay for O! Hope this is your month. And mine too ;). But really, are your cycles this long every time? It must make baby-making a very hard job, as if it's not hard without that already!

Susan - Being tired is a good sign, I guess! It means the baby is taking a lot of energy to make him/her grow. At least I'd like to see it that way ;)

Ece- Hope this is your month, too! :hugs: My cycles are pretty erratic. I hadn't realized it until I was preparing for the GYN visit. I've only had a period on Feb 8, Mar 13, May 14, and June 25 this year! I wasn't temping or OPKing back then, so I have no idea what OV was like. This cycle is probably similar to the one that happened Mar 13-May 14, I guess. I didn't BD anywhere around the end of February, May 1 or June 11, so that would explain why no pregnancies since January. How random that now, looking back since the beginning of this year, our sex has NEVER been timed right.

I am glad I went to the doctor on the day I did or I wouldn't had any clue I was ovulating and wouldn't have taken those OPKs and more than likely we would not have BDed!

Here's :dust: to us all!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->