Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

We watched my brother-in-law's pitbull cutie over the weekend, trimmed the trees in our yard (we just moved in last fall and needs lots of landscaping). We bought a patio furniture set on clearance so now just trying to put it together.

Happily- Were your cycles always erratic? Mine were clockwork until I used the nuvaring.

We watched my brother-in-law's pitbull cutie over the weekend, trimmed the trees in our yard (we just moved in last fall and needs lots of landscaping). We bought a patio furniture set on clearance so now just trying to put it together.

Happily- Were your cycles always erratic? Mine were clockwork until I used the nuvaring.

When I was very young they were, but they evened out for all of 2012 with the exception of literally one period in April 2012 because we had just met and weren't even talking about a baby or marriage or being boyfriend and girlfriend.

Suddenly, January 2013, things went crazy. What's weird is after the MMC in January, I had a pretty normal cycle, but after that, things went loopy!

At least I had the good fortune of a doctor being able to point out that I was ovulating this weekend! Thank goodness for skilled doctors!

I used Nuvaring for all of 2010/2011 that I remember and it is what caused my actual bleeding days to shorten. I used to have 5 day periods that were average for 3 days and light for 2 and now I have 3 days periods that MIGHT be average the second day, but are light for the most part.

Happily I'm so glad you're O ing!!! That's great!! FX u timed it well.

Nina ...GOod luck for your interview!

Look like everyone's been busy!!

I got a higher banding in work last week so it was a wonderful surprise plus I get back dated to jan 2011!!!! Really hoping the second half of 2013 is gonna stay good!!

Hi everyone, sorry not been on much been really busy with kids and nephews and nieces all weekend, don't feel like I've had a minute to myself but I love it really. And it's taking my mind off worrying about the pregnancy, another 2 weeks to go and I will find out for sure that baby is growing and fingers crossed it be a healthy pregnancy. So scared that it may be another blighted ovum. Only time will tell xx

When is ur scan tickle? FX for u!!

When is ur scan tickle? FX for u!!

It's 4th September! I have everything crossed lol. I do feel different this time, like I have a lot of stretching pains, whereas last time I didn't have anything like that.. I want to get excited but I daren't yet.

How are you c.m.c

I feel the same I'm too scared to be excited.

I'm 6 weeks tomorrow and have a scan wed...I'm petrified

Pregnant people try not to worry. I know it must be very hard to relax but remember its a new pregnancy and u deserve good things. Xxx

Good morning ladies,

How are you all? This thread seems to be getting more and more quieter every day :(

Tickle - GL for the scan. I'm sure it will be great ;)

cmc - Glad everything is OK re both work & pregnancy. When is your next scan?

Sarah - Where and how are you? Hope you haven't been banned again ;)

AFM - I'm 5 DPO. Although I know it's way toooo early for any symptoms, I woke up to extreme gas and mild nausea this morning. This 2ww thing is no fun, really. The first time we started TTC, I wasn't expecting at all to get pregnant the first cycle, so I didn't obsess over anything at all, and didn't test until about a week late with AF. Now after a loss and tons of reading, I think I may literally go crazy in these 14 days :wacko:

Good morning ladies,

How are you all? This thread seems to be getting more and more quieter every day :(

AFM - I'm 5 DPO. Although I know it's way toooo early for any symptoms, I woke up to extreme gas and mild nausea this morning. This 2ww thing is no fun, really. The first time we started TTC, I wasn't expecting at all to get pregnant the first cycle, so I didn't obsess over anything at all, and didn't test until about a week late with AF. Now after a loss and tons of reading, I think I may literally go crazy in these 14 days :wacko:

I'm super busy at work and we don't have internet at home yet. I'm heading towards O in a few days, after that I'll be much MUCH more chattier! LOL!

Hi everyone.

Im quiet as im chilling out this cycle.
But i have just been to doctors and they are referring us bacl to the FS
X

Mrs.B, I'm happy you guys got referred, hope you won't need to see him by then though <3

Nina - You must be excited with your new house :) How was your interview?

MrsBP - FX you won't need to see the FS ;)

Good morning ladies,

:haha::haha:no ece hun, i aint been banned :haha::haha: not really much goin on here!!
:haha:i think we all get obsessed in the tww hun, its constantly thinking about different symptoms, oohhh i hope this is your month hun, you totally deserve it xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

MrsB How you coping with the relaxed approach hun? Any idea what DPO are you hun xxx

It seems I can not cope at all :rofl:. It's so easy to imagine symptoms. I hope that's not what I've been doing :winkwink:. But for sure my diarrhea is real (sorry for tmi :blush:).

How are you Cath?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"