Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Lol @ece that made me laugh then hahaha!! sometimes hun its not imagining it - some are stupid symptoms that we release after ov :-( I get ya with the diarrhea though haha!

Im good thanks hun - got a really bad thought though so thats taking me mind off things :-D xxx

Oh Cath, try to get bad thoughts off to outer space. I know it must be hard once it starts lingering in your mind; but regardless of ttc, I believe that stress is the worst thing we can do to ourselves.

Lol @ece that made me laugh then hahaha!! sometimes hun its not imagining it - some are stupid symptoms that we release after ov :-( I get ya with the diarrhea though haha!

Im good thanks hun - got a really bad thought though so thats taking me mind off things :-D xxx

What's on your mind Cath?
Or even a better question- What does your dress look like? What color theme is your wedding? What flavor is the cake? Are you going to have a veil or a birdcage veily thingy? Flats or high heels? Afternoon or evening wedding? Have you got your rings picked out? Details woman! I love weddings!

Lol sorry ladies not a bad thought lol a bad foot hahaha :rofl: I was wondering then why Ece was saying that bless haha!! Sorry chick!! :hugs: Just a bad foot lol!

LMFAO!! Nina!! haha My dress is a princess dress for the day and iv got a slinky one for the evening/trash the dress. colour scheme is Coral and the bouquets are bright colours! unsure of a veil yet?! Cant decide! Get married at 3.30pm :-D DF ring will be fine but Ill need mine specially made as my ring is shaped lol can you believe im not getting married for over 2 years and iv done so much lol xxx

Wow Cath, until I read your last sentence, I thought "I guess they just changed their minds and won't be waiting for the baby to arrive timely for the wedding". You really planned everything out!
You know, we were together for 17 years when we decided to get married at last and we had to arrange everything in 2 months! I guess I couldn't do the other way around. Obsessing over every small detail, for a long time would make me nuts!

And sorry for your foot ;). However, I believe it's much better than a bad thought!

Cath your wedding dresses sound nice. Wish i was getting married again.

Relaxed approach is going well. Im convinced i now need a higher dose of clomid coz its not happening with this amount anymore. Im not expecting a bfp anytime soon.
Xxx

Sounds so pretty!!!
You are so organized. We also planned out wedding in 3 months, and I am so happy we didn't have more time because I'm a total nutcase and would have lost my mind. Our wedding wasn't perfect (would have changed the flowers!) but I wouldn't have been able to handle anything longer. I am just not built for that!
I envy people who are so organized, and at least on the outside seem calm!

Hahaha nope Sept 21st 2015 Cyprus we get wed :-D booked the venue, the reception, the registrar, the photographer, videographer, trash the dress, transport for guests, deposit on my dress haha will be making our bouquets (artificla so I can bring mine back from my grandfathers grave)

2 months?! Wowza hun well done for doing that!! and 17years?!!? no wonder you only took 2 months lol!

MrsB when is your next apt hun to see if you can up the dosage? xxx

Awww Nina im a total OCD freak with my lists - I have lists of lists for the wedding lol -im organising my best friends wedding for her and co-organising a coworkers wedding haha!!

How the hell you ladies done it in 2/3 months ill never know, i would have had a heart attack.

My dad just got made redundant aswell and hes 55 so hes not likely to get a job now so looks like me and DF are gonna save like mad!! xxx

Tickle and cmc – fx’d on your scans! We need pictures!
Mrs broody – when can you see the FS? Here’s to us not needing it!
Cath you have everything done now what will you do for the next 2 yrs lol! I also did my wedding in 5 months and I thought that was quick!

Got a :) opk this AM so time to start BDing, this month aiming for today, tomorrow, and the next day to cover it. I am sending DH naughty texts to try to get him in the mood :haha::blush:

Cath you have everything done now what will you do for the next 2 yrs lol! I also did my wedding in 5 months and I thought that was quick!

Got a :) opk this AM so time to start BDing, this month aiming for today, tomorrow, and the next day to cover it. I am sending DH naughty texts to try to get him in the mood :haha::blush:

Woohoo to a positive OPK!!! Get to it!

Glad you got referred mrsB.....I hope you get BFP way before Oct though!!

Ece.....the tww is sooooo nerve wrecking ....I always was so impatient!! When r u testing?

Tickle, happily mrsB lune miel and ece thanks for the good words il let u all know how tomorrow goes.fx all is ok

Nina......hope alls well with u and ur DTD for ur O!! Hope this is ur month

Sarah and cath...how are you ladies?

Get DTD lune meil!!

Sounds gorgeous cath....my dresses were coral too it's sooooo pretty...ESP if ur in Cyprus!!

I will have to wait for an appointment via letter. Last time i had to wait about 2 months before being seen. Then i might get my dose up or something.

Cath sorry your dad lost his job.

Lune miel. I love the naughty texts lol. Good luck with catching the egg

Xxx

You go girl! ;)

Glad you got referred mrsB.....I hope you get BFP way before Oct though!!

Ece.....the tww is sooooo nerve wrecking ....I always was so impatient!! When r u testing?

Tickle, happily mrsB lune miel and ece thanks for the good words il let u all know how tomorrow goes.fx all is ok

Nina......hope alls well with u and ur DTD for ur O!! Hope this is ur month

Sarah and cath...how are you ladies?

Get DTD lune meil!!

:hugs:good luck hun :thumbup:
:winkwink:yeah, fine hun :) xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member