Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

morning all,
hope all is well?
i'm having my bloods done today? is your temp any reflection on the amount of progesterone in your system? like low temp, low progesterone etc??? xxx

I think it can. Why are you so worried about progesterone? Your chart looks great, nice and high :)

morning all,
hope all is well?
i'm having my bloods done today? is your temp any reflection on the amount of progesterone in your system? like low temp, low progesterone etc??? xxx

I think it can. Why are you so worried about progesterone? Your chart looks great, nice and high :)

:wacko:oohh its cos of the last cd21 bloods, he said "ovulation not suspected", i'm just wondering cos its high? would it be higher than 27.4? xxx:hugs:

I'm sorry Hun I don't know. I want to get my progesterone checked as well.
I just read that stress and diet could cause low P, and both of those are crappy for me.

I just read that stress and diet could cause low P, and both of those are crappy for me.

:wacko:oohh bloody hell... i'm fucked then, bet i get ovulation not suspected again :cry: i'm both stressed and my diet is crap xxxx:hugs:

Good morning ladies,

Cath - So sorry! On to September...

Lune - Did you test?

Sarah - GL with your P test hun. I've read that a stepped rise (low temps at first dpo's and then higher at later ones) may mean you are a slow riser. So you may need to be supplemented for better implantation. I'd say ask to your doctors but I'm not sure they'd know about it :shrug:
You could also ask for a 3-day P test for next month, on 5-7-9 DPOs maybe. I've also read it can determine better than a single one. And also go to the test fasting! They say eating can lower results up to 50%!!!

AFM - AF was due today! Thank god no spotting whatsoever. Although I still don't feel confident (and I'm sure I won't, until I hold him/her) I just decided to embrace the idea of being pregnant. So, please could you add me as #10 MrsBP? I'm praying this will be a sticky bean and that we'll all have reached our goal by October [-o<
Thanks all of you for all the support. You guys are the greatest!
:hugs:

:wacko:oohh bloody hell... i'm fucked then, bet i get ovulation not suspected again :cry: i'm both stressed and my diet is crap xxxx:hugs:

It doesn't get any better for me:

The problem with progesterone imbalances is the symptoms typically mimic those of other disorders. Besides infertility and pregnancy loss, low progesterone symptoms can include:

Mood swings
Depression check
Insomnia check
Appetite changes check
Weight changes check
Irritability check
Lack of concentration check
Anxiety check
Fatigue check
Frequent menstruation
Irregular menstruation
Low sex drive
Migraines check
PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome)
Vaginal dryness
Painful intercourse

I'm so screwed :nope:

thanks ece hun, i guess thats why the FS wants 2 cycles, my temp today is at its highest EVER.... so frig knows :(

bloody hell nina.... i've got half those symptoms too, i also read a symptom of low progesterone is being cold, having cold hands and feet too??? ffs... i really wish we hadn't tried this cycle, we should have just waited for all my bloods back, at least then if i have anything low, i know i stand a chance! this ttc lark is really fuckin stressful innit :(
xxxxxxx

thanks ece hun, i guess thats why the FS wants 2 cycles, my temp today is at its highest EVER.... so frig knows :(

bloody hell nina.... i've got half those symptoms too, i also read a symptom of low progesterone is being cold, having cold hands and feet too??? ffs... i really wish we hadn't tried this cycle, we should have just waited for all my bloods back, at least then if i have anything low, i know i stand a chance! this ttc lark is really fuckin stressful innit :(
xxxxxxx

I still haven't decided if I want to test P this month. All I know is the second I get a BFP I'll be knocking at my doctors door asking for all tests possible, and maybe even a weekly confidence/reassurance/pep talk.

xxxxxxx

I still haven't decided if I want to test P this month. All I know is the second I get a BFP I'll be knocking at my doctors door asking for all tests possible, and maybe even a weekly confidence/reassurance/pep talk.

:growlmad:i've got no choice in having these tests, well i do, but i want a baby and a sticky bean... i'm gonna book an appointment ASAP with the epau, and just lie there for 9 months! :haha: i'm sure they wont mind, i'll try and be good xxxx

I know what you mean. I had a pretty rough day Tuesday, and am convinced it was the baths that stopped the development. Or maybe I'm just trying to convince myself, because worrying about a health problem would make me even more stressed out. Which is why I'm avoiding tests. I know it's stupid, and I could prevent, but I really don't want to be so worried and stressed about it. I'll just be telling myself no baths and everything will be OK.
I don't know. I'm just so drained.

I know my temps have rose, but they're kind of just- level. Is this good? I know it's better than going down, but I kind of did expect a steady rise.

Nina - I'd strongly suggest a P test. It is just so easy and also the cure is! And it would be a huge relief if it came back OK. And in case it's low, you'll just need to use some kind of supplement after O.

I know what you mean. I had a pretty rough day Tuesday, and am convinced it was the baths that stopped the development. Or maybe I'm just trying to convince myself, because worrying about a health problem would make me even more stressed out. Which is why I'm avoiding tests. I know it's stupid, and I could prevent, but I really don't want to be so worried and stressed about it. I'll just be telling myself no baths and everything will be OK.
I don't know. I'm just so drained.

I know my temps have rose, but they're kind of just- level. Is this good? I know it's better than going down, but I kind of did expect a steady rise.

:wacko:ooohhh i dunno about the temps, your the pro, i just put in what my temp is? not really reading much into it tbh... i know some people say high temps means pregnancy, but i've looked at charts on FF, they also mean no pregnancy too??? :wacko:
:nope: a bath wouldn't do that, loads of pregnant women take baths to relax, unless you had it boiling hot, but baths cool down... i wouldn't worry about a bath :thumbup: xxx

Sarah what time is your apt hun??

Nina :hugs: Book to have a P test hun like Ece has said its soooo easily fixed IF there is a need to hun :hugs:

Well bbt below cover line - no AF? xxx

Sarah what time is your apt hun??

Nina :hugs: Book to have a P test hun like Ece has said its soooo easily fixed IF there is a need to hun :hugs:

Well bbt below cover line - no AF? xxx

:wacko:its not really an app hun, just gotta turn up there? well did have to make an app, but then when i got there for the fsh/lh they said no need to book :wacko: but the FS receptionist said i need to book, so i have to wait till af to book cd2 bloods, cos i cant predict my crazy body??
so bbt below coverline means pregnancy? :wacko: it confuses me all this lark xxx

Confusing!!! when is AF due? Will you be booking the FSH apt for that cycle?

No it normally means AF is on her way but she is nowhere to be seen :nope: :dohh: xxx

Confusing!!! when is AF due? Will you be booking the FSH apt for that cycle?

No it normally means AF is on her way but she is nowhere to be seen :nope: :dohh: xxx

:wacko:well its supposed to be a 28 day cycle, so a week today :wacko: but last non trying cycle was bloody 33 days long!! never had a 33 day cycle, FF said late ov??? so i cant really book, i was told if it comes over the weekend, then go on the monday. but the receptionist has confused me, there not friggin open on a weekend??? so how do i book??? innit, and cos ITS ME... it will be the bloody weekend :wacko:
oh yeah sorry, i know that, cos i saw it on my chart last cycle, and as the temps kept dropping, FF was changing af day :wacko:
hey, have you tested again?? when is af due? xxx

I need to ask for the paperwork. I think I need to book an appointment, not sure how it works where I live now though.

Cath i was going to say sorry af got u but now it looks like she didnt??

Ece77 i will add u as number 10 :)

Xxx

MrsBP - Thanks dear ;).

By the way, you can all call me Ece as it's my middle name and Ece77 feels like I'm an android :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->