Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Ahhhh I get you now!! My progesterone was 64 I think? and when i was pregnant with the ectopic it was 70odd? Hopefully though hun it was just the one cycle that you didnt ov as that can happen cant it?

im 11dpo chick, i did have sore boobs but not so much now, never mind onwards and upwards isnt it xxx

:wacko:well if you look back on my chart, its the june/july cycle??? so you tell me hun?
11dpo is early, when is af due? xxxxx:hugs:

oohh my doctor is a dipshit hahahaha no, its not him saying it, christ he had to google levels ffs... i had my bloods done on cd20 if you remember, cos i wanted the results before i went, then i started spotting on cd25... in turkey. i haven't met this FS yet, so i'll just see what he says, some drs are happy with anything over 10... but level wise, that would not hold the pregnancy, the lining of your womb is too thin, thats why they'd give you progesterone....
i'm just really bothered about all the cramping, cos if i get a suggested non ovulation, then why do i go through so much bloody pain each month? i've been scanned for cysts... but i aint got them, but you can develop them?? so i guess he will scan me again???
nina, i cant switch drs, he's the only bloody FS at that silly fuckin hospital, so if i were to switch, i'd end up on a longer list at chester... my gp isn't even a factor now, he talks through his arse anyway, so its all come from the FS this....
ece i'll be 8dpo on thursday, and its supposed to be a 28 day cycle?? so at least its longer than 5 days this time?? but hey, you never know what can happen, early spotting again?? its just sooo hard to predict, i know when af is supposed to be here, but when af comes is different :( xxxxxx

Sarah - your DR is full of it! You are getting AF after your cycles, right? TCOYF says if you O you must get AF (if you aren't pregnant). I also see from your chart that you note Creamy CM after O which is another sign of progesterone kicking in after O. So rising temps plus creamy CM should tell him you've O'd. When I had anovulatory cycles they last for 50+ days, no temp pattern, and when I did get AF it was probably just due to my body not being able to sustain a lining anymore.

Sarah - your DR is full of it! You are getting AF after your cycles, right? TCOYF says if you O you must get AF (if you aren't pregnant). I also see from your chart that you note Creamy CM after O which is another sign of progesterone kicking in after O. So rising temps plus creamy CM should tell him you've O'd. When I had anovulatory cycles they last for 50+ days, no temp pattern, and when I did get AF it was probably just due to my body not being able to sustain a lining anymore.

:wacko:yep i get regular clockwork periods!! i cramp like mad, i do opk's each month... i temp, i observe all my cm and cp... only to be told.. no ovulation suggested :shrug: i dont friggin get him, he worked in a bloody fertility clinic, i swear i nearly punched him when he said that, so after that cycle, we got referred!! :wacko: the FS said all the "crap" i use "does not confirm ov", and quite possibly going off my june cd20 bloods 27.4, if you look at my chart, second cycle... thats the one he said my bloods suggested no ovulation :growlmad: ffs... innit xxxxx:hugs:

AF got me :-(.
First time in my whole life that i have ever had a 28 day cycle. Thank u clomid lol xxx

Sarah I think you should see if you can get a diff dr aswell hun?

Aww no way MrsB :-( sorry hun :-( :hugs:

DF got his second SA results - sperm count is up from 11 mill to 16 mill :-D xxx

Sarah I think you should see if you can get a diff dr aswell hun?

Aww no way MrsB :-( sorry hun :-( :hugs:

DF got his second SA results - sperm count is up from 11 mill to 16 mill :-D xxx

:wacko:which dr are we all referring to??? dr knobhead? or the registrar? i aint seen the top guy yet, cos there is only one in the shitty hospital... i cant change gp's, i've been through them all, i'm on a warning, the registrar was the initial first app, so wont be seeing him again, my proper app is with the only FS in arrowe park hospital on the 10th of october, its the registrar who ordered two monitored cycles, and said "that doesn't confirm ov".... :shrug:

sorry mrs b :(

cath great news on the SA, is this the private one? is he taking for him vits? xxxx:hugs:

the dr that you are currently seeing hun.

Nope not taking anything, xxx

the dr that you are currently seeing hun.

Nope not taking anything, xxx

:haha:oohh dr knobhead, he's not involved anymore in my ttc, i've by-passed him, cos he pisses me off, he sent the referral to the hospital, and would have sent my cd20 bloods saying "suspected no ovulation" hence the registrar wants two blood cycles, before i get to see the proper FS, if ya get me hun?

wow, so he got something right, sex every 3 days increasing sperm and quality :winkwink: xxxx:hugs:

Oohhh well im glad your not with him hun he does seem a bit dim lol

Yep every 2-3 days we dtd :-D he feels so much better after these results bless him xxx

Oohhh well im glad your not with him hun he does seem a bit dim lol

Yep every 2-3 days we dtd :-D he feels so much better after these results bless him xxx

:haha::haha:dim, i tell ya, the lights were on but nobody home ffs hahahahaha

:hugs:ahh, tbh andy has felt better dtd every 3 days, no pressure, but hey its improved df spermys :happydance: xxxx:hugs:

Cath good news about the SA. My DHs went up each time he did it. Was it done by the hospital or the actual IVF lab? As the hospital do it generally and the IVF lab doing it in more detail so u end up with higher and better results xxx

:hugs: MrsB

Cath, great news on DH. When are you planning to :test: ??

I want to poas nowwwwwwwwww but I am only like 6dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->