Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Can i have opinions please:

Ive done 3 rounds of clomid since my loss and all bfn. Ive only got one more round to go. Should i do it next or have a natural cycle and see what happens?? Im scared if i do another clomid cycle when i have no more clomid left. If i go natural then i feel safe knowing ive still got one more round to go. I dont know what to do. Im hoping my FS appointment will be soon but it will prob be a couple of months away
Xxx

How has your AF been? During my first 2 months of Clomid last winter, my AF was normal. But for some reason every AF for these 3 rounds has been shorter. I'm worried that this time it's thinned my lining. So depending on your AF, it may help to take one month off and give your body time to recover.

morning ladies...
mrs b, do you not ovulate on your own? or is it like susan said, like boderline or something? i dont really know the pro's and cons of clomid... but with it forcing ovulation, is there any chance like natural ovulation could come back? like it could have tricked your body now into thinking its natural???? no???? i'd try a natural cycle, cos if you've only got one round left... you never know, you could hit the jackpot like susan did? xxxxx

Thanks ladies

Mrsb both were done privately hun in the clinic so as soon as df..ummm...released them lol they were tested there abd then. Hmmmmm I woul try naturally hun that way you have the last cycle of chlomid to use after that then iygwim?

Lune I start testing at 6dpo but im just crazy haha.

No bfp for me. Temp dipped today and got slight spotting. Boobs are stil sore but im ok!

How is everyone? ? Xxx

Morning Cath :)
I also start testing at 6dpo :p This cycle I want to try and wait it out though!

MrsBP - Sorry the :witch: got you! I must admit I know nothing about clomid. So I really wouldn't be of any help :(

Cath - Great news about DF's SA! Sorry for the temp dip and spotting. But you still seem above the coverline, so who knows!

Lune & Nina - Although I promised myself I wouldn't test before AF was due, I just couldn't help after the progesterone test at 7DPO. But everything I've read suggests it must be an earlier O than I thought. So 6 DPO is very very early! FX for both of you.

AFM - Nothing much to report really. HPTs are getting darker at last (please don't tell me I should stop :blush:) so I feel somewhat better. There are no symptoms other than mild nausea and sleepiness (which I have even non-pregnant) and I find myself thinking "wow, it would be nice to throw up for a little peace of mind!" :rofl:

Woohooo for your tests getting darker Ece hun!! Fab news :-D How far gone are you now? do you have any drs apt coming up?

Thats what I thought too hun but from looking back on last months chart it seems that my temps start dipping around about now :-( Booo!!! never mind onwards and upwards!!

Nina how many DPO are you hun xxx

Thanks.

Im spoke to DH and we are going to do a natural cycle. Sarah u are right, sometimes clomid can kick start your system, so i might ovulate without it. I normally have long cycles so i will see if it has got any shorter. Im going to track this cycle and see what happens.
LM yes my period is a bit lighter and shorter now so i am thinking my lining might be thin :-(.

Xxx

Cath, I'm 3 DPO, 3 more days to start testing ;)
Just kidding, I really plan on waiting until next Thursday.

MrsB, My periods have been pretty light and short, but when I got checked the lining around O was "by the notebook". I wouldn't worry <3

Thanks.

Im spoke to DH and we are going to do a natural cycle. Sarah u are right, sometimes clomid can kick start your system, so i might ovulate without it. I normally have long cycles so i will see if it has got any shorter. Im going to track this cycle and see what happens.
LM yes my period is a bit lighter and shorter now so i am thinking my lining might be thin :-(.

Xxx

:thumbup:yeah i would, nothing to loose but maybe a lot to gain :thumbup: body might think its normal now? i'm no pro on clomid, but isn't it your brain that triggers the hormones, and your brain might start triggering them on their own? xx

Yeah thats right. My brain is crap lol full of fluffy pink bunnies my DH tells me!! Lol
X

Nina - thanks for the comment. I have read that people have short periods but when they get their lining checked it's fine. Hoping mine is, too. I did take black cohosh this cycle til O tho, since I read a study that it can help during clomid cycles.

I am 7dpo and trying to hold out until Sunday.

Lune, I've kept meaning to ask- where was that picture taken?!

BTW- the cycle where my lining was checked- was the one I got pregnant.
I always had light periods, but since I came off the pill I had a heavy clotty period every few months. My doctor told me I was fine and I'm lucky I have short light and painless periods and a heavier one every now and then is fine. I know enough women who can't even come into work because of AF, so I guess I am pretty lucky.

ETA- your chart looks really good :winkwink:
Editing again to remove the smiley. He looks evil! :wacko: (replaced with a wink wink!)

Taken on a lake here in Minnesota. Wish I was out there right now it's been 97F!

morning all,
hope all is well?
i'm having my bloods done today? is your temp any reflection on the amount of progesterone in your system? like low temp, low progesterone etc??? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->