• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

As long as you get your bases covered your fine just dont wait for pos opk then dtd .....I think my dfs swimmers are a bit slow hence why we start dtd quite early. ....plenty of swimmers there waiting then! Xxx

Im not doing very good ttc wise. I just think im facing a life without children xxx

2 days before is optimum which is when you get your Opk + but sperm can live for up to 5 days so it is possible to get pg from DTD earlier :) but definatly not too late when you get Opk + happy b'ding ladies :)

Im not doing very good ttc wise. I just think im facing a life without children xxx

Don't say that! :hugs:
I wish I had something to say that wasn't already said, but I don't. You got pregnant before, you will again. Sadly, sometimes it takes longer than we'd hope, but it will happen for you, and the rest of us still here. I know you've got a tough month coming up, and I wish things were different.
Maybe we should change the thread name, I know it's a little thing, but it's something.
I'm here for you, we all are <3

Left wondering we got preg last time by dtd 5 days before lol I think it depends on hubbys sa and cm etc but def do not wait just for a pos opk as you could be testing a few hours after the surge so still getting a pos opk but it could onky be 6 hours of that surge left eeekkkkk egg gets released 12-36 hours after opk goes positive so dont wait just for a pos opk.... get some preseed and do some baby dancing woohoooo

Awwwww mrsd please dont think like that hun....you got preg before and it WILL happen again lovely. ..I agree with Nina...changing the thread name will be a good idea hun? Xxxx

Cath, only 5 days before and then the day of +OPK?
Amazing how our bodies work! A baby it truly a miracle.

Well it worked for me starting at cd 8 skipping 9 and then every other day till Opk + :)

Mrs B I'm sorry to read that right now your feeling a little hopeless :( its not s fun place to be . But please don't loose hope , its always darkest just before the dawn xxxx and I agree changing the name of the thread may just help take some of the psychological pressure off xxxxx

mrsb :hugs:

Maybe you will feel better if you have a plan. You're going to see the FS soon and hopefully bring out the big guns. It will happen for you again!

LL84 welcome back to trying again.

Girls i know its best to dtd regularly before pos opk but its still not too late. Sex 2 days before ov is the best time to conceive so that is about when u get a pos opk. For me anyway.

X

You're definitely not late! I usually ovulate the day after a +OPK.
:dust:

How are you doing MrsB?

:wacko: you can ovulate up to 4 days after a +opk... it sometimes happens the same day too, mine did last cycle, although i wasn't convinced as i had the ov pains 3 days later :wacko: xx

Well it worked for me starting at cd 8 skipping 9 and then every other day till Opk + :)

Mrs B I'm sorry to read that right now your feeling a little hopeless :( its not s fun place to be . But please don't loose hope , its always darkest just before the dawn xxxx and I agree changing the name of the thread may just help take some of the psychological pressure off xxxxx

:thumbup:yep i agree, less seems to be more, it gives the swimmers time to build too, the FS advice was to just go every 3 days for the whole cycle... they say to get a girl, dtd a couple of days before ovulation, cos they can live longer in acidic surroundings, whilst the boy sperm cant :shrug:
yeah i think you should change it too... probably a lot will feel deflated this cycle, IF they dont get their bfp... its not a race, and it will happen when it happens :thumbup: xxxxx:hugs:

I know you should do it every other but then I get a bit panicky and do it every day around that time and had to pregnancies so I'm sticking to it though now I have convinced myself that the legs in the air didn't help the little egg get down in the ectopic so now my little routine might change....don't we do daft things? I would dance in the spot, clap 3 times whilst wiggling my nose if someone told me it would help get me pregnant!

Left wondering thats what we normally do hun......start at 8/9 then every other. ..id panick if I was to wait for a pos opk lol I test morning mid aft and evening just incase my surge started whilst I was sleeping lol

Yep nina 4 or 5 days before I ov lol df said he had super spunk haha. We dtd last night after my pos opk but by the evening my cp went low and hard so im not too concerned xxx

Ohhh after ov does your opks go back blank or really neg? Mine are still quite dark like almost pos so im hoping the egg will try again! Xxx

Ohhh after ov does your opks go back blank or really neg? Mine are still quite dark like almost pos so im hoping the egg will try again! Xxx

Mine go lighter the day after, but not that noticeably. Only about three days after it's a squinter.
DO you also use CB digital, or only the dippie ones? Which day did you say you got the +OPK on? The egg might not have been released, you got a dip then rise, then rise again, so maybe!

I know you should do it every other but then I get a bit panicky and do it every day around that time and had to pregnancies so I'm sticking to it though now I have convinced myself that the legs in the air didn't help the little egg get down in the ectopic so now my little routine might change....don't we do daft things? I would dance in the spot, clap 3 times whilst wiggling my nose if someone told me it would help get me pregnant!

:winkwink:theres no right or wrong way, you do whatever you feel works for you, each pregnant person will say they got their bfp different to another, it just takes one sperm, as long as its there and ready, thats all that matters xxx:hugs:

Ohh no I only got the pos yesterday so wouldn't notice anything major on my chaft just yet :-D no hun I dont like the cb ones. I did a trial for cb in may and considering how much the kit should have been it couldn't detect ov correctly! I stick to my cheapy opks but I haven't really used them for a month or 2 must dtd every other day so forgot what their meant to look like after ov haha.

You gonna go ahead with dtd in the mornings this cycle hun? Xxx

Ohh no I only got the pos yesterday so wouldn't notice anything major on my chaft just yet :-D no hun I dont like the cb ones. I did a trial for cb in may and considering how much the kit should have been it couldn't detect ov correctly! I stick to my cheapy opks but I haven't really used them for a month or 2 must dtd every other day so forgot what their meant to look like after ov haha.

You gonna go ahead with dtd in the mornings this cycle hun? Xxx

Well, the shift in temps might mean O happened already, or do you usually O the day after?
I'm going to stick with DTD in the morning after +OPK. I also bought preseed. It shipped yesterday, and I hope shipping is quick because I should be getting a +OPK next weekend.

im not really sure hun I havent used opks in a while so not sure when i ov , im not worrying though - we used preseed and dtd twice so theres some spermies waiting there, we arent worrying about ttc as much as we were so not trying to look into it as much.

Preseed is a god send although dont use as much as they say lol VERY slipper haha xxx

Hi girls how is everyone?

Ll84 ....I used the legs in the air this pregnancy and my ectopic....I really think ectopics are just a fluke!

Anyone testing soon?

Looks like lots of egg catching going on

MrsB are you temping? Looks like your body might O all by itself?

Why did you stop clomid?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->