• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Mrsb I hope you do ov on your own!! Be fab if you do hun!

How you feeling CMC hun? xx

Well FF thinks i ovulated on my own but i cant be totally sure! It thinks im 3dpo now.

We have booked a holiday and go next week so af should arrive when we are away. Im hoping she cant find me!!! We are going to Tunisia. Have any of u been before?

X

Well FF thinks i ovulated on my own but i cant be totally sure! It thinks im 3dpo now.

We have booked a holiday and go next week so af should arrive when we are away. Im hoping she cant find me!!! We are going to Tunisia. Have any of u been before?

X

Tunisia! I've never been there but have a great time! I think as Israelis we can't go there!
She'll never find you there ;)
It's great you ovulated on your own <3

Is it possible to switch the thread name? Something with out a date maybe. Can it be without numbers?
I also keep thinking that 4 of those BFP were also lost, and it kills me inside to know my number is up there.

Hello again ladies. I've tried to avoid this thread following my recent loss as there is now no way i can be pregnant by my due date in oct and like Nina it stings to see the 11 bfps as i know i was not so lucky 7.

I'm thrilled for those that achieved it but for the rest of us it is probably adding to the stress.

You ladies are such a lovely supportive bunch and I'd love to rejoin.

I'm currently sitting in epu as it's one month today since my mva and I'm still getting very positive hpts. Just want this disastrous year to be over.

Mrsb i saw your post about feeling like you want to give up. I feel the same. This process was supposed to be enjoyable but it's not. I hate it but to get our rainbows we have to fight for them unfortunately. Definitely not fair when others seem to get it so easy!

Anyway - sorry to be back with such a downer of a post! xx

Hello again ladies. I've tried to avoid this thread following my recent loss as there is now no way i can be pregnant by my due date in oct and like Nina it stings to see the 11 bfps as i know i was not so lucky 7.

I'm thrilled for those that achieved it but for the rest of us it is probably adding to the stress.

I'm currently sitting in epu as it's one month today since my mva and I'm still getting very positive hpts. Just want this disastrous year to be over.

Mrsb i saw your post about feeling like you want to give up. I feel the same. This process was supposed to be enjoyable but it's not. I hate it but to get our rainbows we have to fight for them unfortunately. Definitely not fair when others seem to get it so easy!

((snuggles))
I was just thinking about you the other day. I'm sorry your year was so crappy. I hope 2014 rocks for all of us.
I hope you get some answers today so you can move on. Waiting is the worst :hugs:
It's definitely not fair we have to fight so hard and put on such strong faces.

There was a post on FB about a new breakthrough for MC- some sort of killer cells that can be detected by a blood test.
Some comments were just horrid. Most of them along the lines of "well, the world is already overpopulated" and "don't interfere with mother nature".
It was awful. As if we don't have enough grief over loosing our children- we have to be told that we're overpopulating the world and that's what mother nature wanted.
We deserve to hold our laughing children just like the others.

Hi hilslo. I know exactly how you feel and avoided the thread after the ectopic. In ignoring the October part if it as I have stopped giving myself a time limit as so far i have failed to meet any deadlines I set myself and it just ends in tears.

Mrs B I have been to Tunisia....nice and hot!

Thanks ladies. Turns out there is a tiny amount of "retained product" so they have given me some misoprostol to take. Good news is that hcg is 169 so the doctor was pleased that it looks like time and the misoprostol should work.
I've got another scan on the 23rd to check everything has gone. Can't wait to get a bfn!

Nina I'm sorry I didn't realise until just now you had a chemical pregnancy in September . I'm sorry sometimes life just sucks :hugs:

Hilso its great to hear from you , I thought about you often . Your one strong lady xxxxxxxx

Totally agree ladies.

This thread stresses me out and makes me feel a failure....even more than i actually am!

What should the new name be?

Thanks for the Tunisia feedback :)
Xxx

Nina I'm sorry I didn't realise until just now you had a chemical pregnancy in September . I'm sorry sometimes life just sucks :hugs:

Hilso its great to hear from you , I thought about you often . Your one strong lady xxxxxxxx

I got faint positives, so that's what I guess it was. This AF was totally weird and although she's gone already I still feel awful.
I wasn't sure what was going on, but I feel terrible just thinking that "it wasn't" like, ignoring a life. I don't consider it a miscarriage, just a heartbreak. I don't know. I've been a mess this past week.
I don't know why, but I postponed my doctors appointment. I just feel silly going in and telling him I don't feel well. He doesn't approve of testing before AF is due, and probably will dismiss the fact that I got a faint positive. I'd probably sound like a lunatic.
Everything in me hurts, I feel and look like crap everyday, and more and more people have been telling me I look sick. I'm just exhausted :(

Tunisia! Sounds lovely. You can escape this dreadful grey rain and see some sunshine!

How about, "We will get our bfps (just not sure when!)" or "hurry up bfp I'm sick of ttc!". Sorry they're not very good so I'm sure the others can do better!

Have any of you ladies taken misoprostol/cytosec before? I took 600mg at 1pm and all it has done is given me diarhoea and made me feel freezing. I was told I would feel period like pains but 6.5 hours later there is nothing.... v odd!

Tunisia! Sounds lovely. You can escape this dreadful grey rain and see some sunshine!

How about, "We will get our bfps (just not sure when!)" or "hurry up bfp I'm sick of ttc!". Sorry they're not very good so I'm sure the others can do better!

Have any of you ladies taken misoprostol/cytosec before? I took 600mg at 1pm and all it has done is given me diarhoea and made me feel freezing. I was told I would feel period like pains but 6.5 hours later there is nothing.... v odd!

I took cytotec before my D&C (400mcg), nasty stuff isn't it?
The pains I had weren't really AF pains, more like a bad stomach ache, pressure around the middle of my stomach. I think it started to kick in after about 45 minutes. I was also told to watch out for bleeding, the girl next to me started dripping away but I didn't get any.

ETA- I like the "hurry up bfp I'm sick of ttc" ;)

X

Yeah for O:happydance::happydance:

I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed you never see the witch again :thumbup:

I'm so glad you came back:hugs:

I was thinking bout you when on BnB..... I hope you get some answers with your HCG levels....my friend took 5 weeks to hit zero.

I truly hope you can have a happier ending to 2013:hugs:

Nina I'm so sorry to read about your chemical...this is so unfair:hugs:

I also think those comments on that FB thing you mentioned are just disgusting and obviously from idiots who haven't a clue!! Mother Nature left most of us mothers dead from childbirth years ago....science has saved a lot of lives....and welcomed new lives through breakthrough science such as Ivf!!! God sent us all here to use our skills so I say yeah :happydance: to sorting out those killer cells!! Goodness would those people ever say that chemotherapy or radiotherapy is against nature so they wouldn't have treatment! Grrrr...makes me mad you had to read that nina!!!!!!!

Hilslo....did you get to Vancouver?

MrsB I forgot to wish u a fabulous time in Tunisia....sounds lovely

Sarah you stalker, how are you?

:thumbup:i'm ok, waiting to see the FS.. not really much to say my end... :wacko: same shit, different day..
sorry to hear about your chemical :(

mrs b- you changing the name??? i think it would be good too :thumbup: xxxxx

Ok i will change the name!

My temp still high this morning but im not convinced i did ovulate lol. I took my temp last night just for fun and it was really low, surely its sky high at night in the tww.

X

Ok i will change the name!

My temp still high this morning but im not convinced i did ovulate lol. I took my temp last night just for fun and it was really low, surely its sky high at night in the tww.

X

I don't think it says much.
I always take my temperature in the evening in the TWW as well as in the morning. (just to prepare myself for a dip) Sometimes it's lower- depends on a lot of things. I wouldn't worry much- it's the morning temps that count!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->