• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Sarah you stalker, how are you?

:thumbup:i'm ok, waiting to see the FS.. not really much to say my end... :wacko: same shit, different day..
sorry to hear about your chemical :(

mrs b- you changing the name??? i think it would be good too :thumbup: xxxxx

Thanks <3
When's your appointment?

:coffee:10th october... AGES, need to have cd21 bloods done now, then he'll have 2 cycles, so he can see whats going on.. :wacko: then scans i think, but not really sure :wacko:

:haha::haha:new name change.. pmsl, i thought then whats this thread?? i aint joined that thread lmao :haha::haha: xxxx

Sarah you stalker, how are you?

:thumbup:i'm ok, waiting to see the FS.. not really much to say my end... :wacko: same shit, different day..
sorry to hear about your chemical :(

mrs b- you changing the name??? i think it would be good too :thumbup: xxxxx

Thanks <3
When's your appointment?

:coffee:10th october... AGES, need to have cd21 bloods done now, then he'll have 2 cycles, so he can see whats going on.. :wacko: then scans i think, but not really sure :wacko:

:haha::haha:new name change.. pmsl, i thought then whats this thread?? i aint joined that thread lmao :haha::haha: xxxx

Change of name, change of luck xoxo
October 10th is right around the corner :)

Holy CRAP. I am having the worst cramps ever. My whole uterus area is burning, and I woke up at night because of it. I'm only on CD8, OPK was more than faint, but definitely a few days away from positive.
These are the same cramps I had first cycle after MC, I just hope they don't last as long. All I want to do it curl up and cry, and my pain tolerance is quite high!

mrs b- you've taken the pregnant people off???? you should have left their numbers up there??

yeah, new name change, but there are still pregnant people who come on :(

ohh nina.... i'd go to your gp, did you have bloods done?? are your tests still positive??? :(
xxxx

mrs b- you've taken the pregnant people off???? you should have left their numbers up there??

ohh nina.... i'd go to your gp, did you have bloods done?? are your tests still positive??? :(
xxxx

I had an appointment yesterday, but felt fine in the morning, only in the afternoon everything went haywire.
I have one next Friday, I also want to ask for progesterone tests.

xxxx

I had an appointment yesterday, but felt fine in the morning, only in the afternoon everything went haywire.
I have one next Friday, I also want to ask for progesterone tests.

:shrug:how do you know your levels are back to normal?? when did you have a positive? did the gp wanna see you yesterday to see? xxx

AF came Hun. If anything is still positive, I'd rather find out late. I'd be one of those women who are like 3 months pregnant and had no clue. Fat chance that happens though!
Pm'd you...

AF came Hun. If anything is still positive, I'd rather find out late. I'd be one of those women who are like 3 months pregnant and had no clue. Fat chance that happens though!
Pm'd you...

i know...
i just got it!!!

mrs b,
will you put the pregnant girls numbers back up there, its not fair on them, they are still pregnant, and they still come on here to show their support to us lot ttc, so why make them feel like they shouldn't be allowed to show their happiness??? this thread is supposed to be about supporting eachother, pregnant or not... removing the numbers is like removing them!!
its not fair.......

10th October isnt too long to wait. My FS appointment is on 14th November :-(. Hopefully these FSs can help us :)

Aww please dont be like that. I was asked to change title and the numbers because they hurt our members who have lost one of those pregnancies that are numbered. I feel we need to put the wishes of the weak and vunerable first. Of course all the pregnancy ladies are still welcome in our ttc thread and we are all very pleased for them :). I just did what i read was wanted..

Xxx

Sarah I think the others will understand hun regarding the thread name.. if there is an issue maybe mrsb can ammend the first post on this thread and comment on who got their bfps? Just a suggestion but I think they sill understand. I was one of the ones who got a bfp and it was a little disheartening to see my bfp still there x

Yes thats a good idea Cath. I could do a list on the front page so its not in the actual title. I will only do it if that is what people would like. Im sure the pregnant ladies wont mind. If it was me then i wouldnt mind xxx

no cath agree, get rid of the losses, but keep the pregnant ones up there... i've spoken to some, and its not fair..
i asked you and nina on facebook about why your numbers were up there, and you both said you didn't mind, now you want everyone elses taken off, cos you cant handle it??? thats not really giving the pregnant ones support, who may i add, might be shitting themselves too!!! what kind of support are we showing them?? they still come on here too... they support us!!
11 bfp's has been up there for ages, including yours and nina's and you both said you didn't mind????????????????????

Yes thats a good idea Cath. I could do a list on the front page so its not in the actual title. I will only do it if that is what people would like. Im sure the pregnant ladies wont mind. If it was me then i wouldnt mind xxx

:wacko:would you mind if i took your bfp off?????

I honestly wouldnt mind taking off a bfp of mine if it was upsetting anyone. I understand the pregnancy ladies need support and they have a thread in their pregnancy section. This is the only section we have so the ttc ladies need to take priority. Im sure the pregnant ladies will be understanding as i know i would be. X

Ok....maybe as a concession to both sides feelings, we could have a list in the 1st post with people's BFPs and then in the title you could add (listed in 1st post) or something?

I certainly want to stick around and offer any support I can, I just sometimes feel like maybe I am intruding :(

Sarah did get it right though.... Whether you are TTC or have a BFP you are still vulnerable. When you get your BFPs you don't stop needing support, even if its just to feel acknowledged when you join in a conversation (we have the other thread for pregnancy chat to make it easier for this group to remain focused primarily on TTC)

Anyway....probably haven't worded that well - hope it makes sense? :)

Sarah. Your blowing it all out of proportion. Mountain out of a mole hill. I didnt mind if the name was changed or not.

Mrsb I think that's a fab idea hun. Do that that way everyone is happy. :-D :-D

I honestly wouldnt mind taking off a bfp of mine if it was upsetting anyone. I understand the pregnancy ladies need support and they have a thread in their pregnancy section. This is the only section we have so the ttc ladies need to take priority. Im sure the pregnant ladies will be understanding as i know i would be. X

:wacko:hey, i am one of those ttc ladies, i've ALSO suffered a loss, but i am NOT bitter, we all started this journey together, so why all of a sudden has it become just ttc... the girls still need support, we were there from the beginning, and now your just removing them cos you dont want to see it??? is that right yeah?? priority? why, who gets priority? people who have not yet conceived? some of the pregnant girls might understand, but did you think to ask them first? when you said about changing the name, i thought you were taking october and the losses off... NOT removing the pregnant girls from your thread!!!!

Yeah totally understand Susan. Nobody wants to upset anyone. We all want to offer each other support, pregnant or not. Personally i know being pregnant is still being vunerable. I can do a list for the first page. I never got chance to get my number on the list but im willing to give up that opportunity if it makes others feel more comfortable. I hope everyone agrees.....list on first page? I can include losses if u wish? That way its all there but we dont have to look at the page if we choose not to xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->