• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Sarah. Your blowing it all out of proportion. Mountain out of a mole hill. I didnt mind if the name was changed or not.

Mrsb I think that's a fab idea hun. Do that that way everyone is happy. :-D :-D

:wacko:i think you just got your answer off susan, and a thanks off twin... i aint blowing nothing out of proportion, i say what i see, and what i see is a load of selfish girls!!!!!

Sarah dont shoot the messenger. Look at page 419. People would like it changed. Nobody is bitter. Sometimes its hard to read the tone in a written text so i hope i havent come across nasty. Im just trying to find a solution that suits everyone x

Selfish?!...bitter?

Mrsb keep the name hun but just add their bfps. That why their stoll part of the group not that we would forget xxx

Selfish?!...bitter?

Mrsb keep the name hun but just add their bfps. That why their stoll part of the group not that we would forget xxx

:haha::haha::haha:pmsl... not that you would forget!!! omfg... you really think your something you cath!!! i've never heard someone up their own arse as much as you!!!

There are no words to describe you I meant. If someone has a problem with me yhen they should say it instead of you getting o your high horse mouthing your vulgar mouth off

There are no words to describe you I meant. If someone has a problem with me yhen they should say it instead of you getting o your high horse mouthing your vulgar mouth off

oh cath, dont even bother... i'd snap you like a twig!!! your pathetic twisted and self centred!!

Sarah what has happened to u? I dont understand how u got so aggressive. You are certainly describing yourself with your words to Cath. Cath has been nothing but nice and support towards everyone. You are sure to be banned again with that behaviour

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->