Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

I think we all need some :hugs: one thing helping me feel confident in TTC so quickly is that it shouldn't happen again. Our triploidy was maternal - the egg was faulty either in dividing or having two sets of chromosomes.

We should all 'statistically' be fine next time so lets get this party started!

:happydance:thats the spirit, if its not meant to be, you got to try again, thats what i keep telling myself anyway, i truly believe that things happen for a reason to test us, then we get tested and then rewarded :hugs: xxxxxx

Thanks ladies.
Sarah im hoping your af stays away. I wouldnt test on 13th either. I didnt believe 13 was unlucky before but 2013 has been my worst time ever.
We are starting our bd marathon today. Let the bding begin!
X

Thanks ladies.
Sarah im hoping your af stays away. I wouldnt test on 13th either. I didnt believe 13 was unlucky before but 2013 has been my worst time ever.
X

Just read back through the posts of the last couple of day , Broody :hugs: what any awful time for you , I'm sure the odds of the same thing happening again are minute for all of you girls who have suffered . So I know its hard but look to the future with hope :)

Sarah test already lol...... F riday is ages away !!

Nina I will ring the maternity hospital today and they will send me out an appointment . I'm guessing it will be between 6 and 8 weeks ? Not sure though . Ill keep you posted . Our GP ( family doctors ) do not offer level testing so that won't be happening .

Thanks ladies.
X

:haha:you go girl, friggin hell, i'm tired just thinking of it lmao, aaahhh yeah but remember 2013 will also be a great year for you too, i do truly believe that we get tested, and if we dont cave, we will be rewarded :) so, you have to let go of the past, as hard as it is, but if i lived in my past, i would be a right mess!! thats why i believe if you aint making any mistakes in life, then you will get rewarded!! whats meant to be will be :winkwink: so, concentrate now on new beginnings xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Thanks ladies.
X

Just read back through the posts of the last couple of day , Broody :hugs: what any awful time for you , I'm sure the odds of the same thing happening again are minute for all of you girls who have suffered . So I know its hard but look to the future with hope :)

Sarah test already lol...... F riday is ages away !!

Nina I will ring the maternity hospital today and they will send me out an appointment . I'm guessing it will be between 6 and 8 weeks ? Not sure though . Ill keep you posted . Our GP ( family doctors ) do not offer level testing so that won't be happening .

:haha:i'm not allowed lol, if i am, then fri i will still be pregnant lol, just after last months disaster i'm holding off as long as i can, PLUS my bloody dr is on holiday :growlmad: the other dr will go mad, as he told us to wait 3 cycles :growlmad: and i'm so impatient!! although you think i'm being patient, it really is killin me lol, i pee'd in a cup this am, then tipped it in the toilet :haha: i'm such a baby :haha:
do you request the epau hun? or do they? xxxxxx:hugs:

No they will offer , its on my chart from the last time . At least I hope ! Ill call later this week and book an appointment .

No they will offer , its on my chart from the last time . At least I hope ! Ill call later this week and book an appointment .

:growlmad:god you have to beg here, but i'm booked in to see the doc on monday, so if i am, then he was brill with me last month, and he tried to help as much as he could then, so he has been told that were trying, so i will be demanding that he puts me under their care!
how many weeks is your first scan supposed to be? i cant bloody remember?? i had to have a dating scan with josh cos i had periods all the way through, and obviously they asked when my last one was, it was about 2 weeks before :wacko: so they dated it by his size, i was 6 1/2 weeks :wacko: xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Ok Sarah lets compromise - can you take another opk ;) hahaha

:haha::haha:no, i'm not doing another, i did one saturday and it was positive, but like nina said, it can be a rise in lh before af, i've even banned that now :haha: apparently i'm getting too obsessive!! oh, really is going mad at me for temping... he's like "your doing it again".... :haha: STOP IT :haha: his theory is, if i do no tests or anything, i will be positive :wacko: and i thought i was the nutty one lmao xxx
how you doing hun? xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

tell you what i have noticed that i'm a bit worried about, is a lump on my right side???? it feels hard around that area, but then like a raised lump???? i've never felt that before?? but my dr is off till monday :( xxxxxxx

I hope the lump is nothing serious but def a doc check up for it.

And BOOOOOO! to no opk tests either, party pooper :haha:

And I'm doing alright Sarah, just plodding along. Got a new thermometer to put back to use tomorrow - will be interesting to see if FF will pick up my O even though I've missed 2/3 of my cycle so far lol. Oh well - something else to obsess over.

I hope the lump is nothing serious but def a doc check up for it.

And BOOOOOO! to no opk tests either, party pooper :haha:

And I'm doing alright Sarah, just plodding along. Got a new thermometer to put back to use tomorrow - will be interesting to see if FF will pick up my O even though I've missed 2/3 of my cycle so far lol. Oh well - something else to obsess over.

:haha::haha:i'm a proper party pooper, this lump keeps bloody moving :wacko: like its gone now, its smooth again now???? frig knows, but i aint got any cramps or pain, i had all those up till yesterday, when af was due... nothing, its all stopped :wacko:
:haha:i'm actually gettin into this temping :haha: yeah my chart obviously has the first half missing, but it kinda looks like a chart now :haha: i know what you mean about obsessing, but if your not hurting anyone, then why not lol its only your own head that your hurting :haha::haha:
xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Hi ladies....

Sarah you are so brave waiting it out....I'm ridiculous I pee on everything and anything that tests lol...... Il be very excited when fri comes to see your result....lots of baby dust for you.....

Twin mummy...... Good stuff youre back temping....I might stat but as I haven't had AF yet I'm sure if I can??

Dream....are you still get your results early July?

MrsB....are you using FF as well?

Hi ladies....

Sarah you are so brave waiting it out....I'm ridiculous I pee on everything and anything that tests lol...... Il be very excited when fri comes to see your result....lots of baby dust for you.....

Twin mummy...... Good stuff youre back temping....I might stat but as I haven't had AF yet I'm sure if I can??

Dream....are you still get your results early July?

MrsB....are you using FF as well?

Yes, see FS again in June 27 and get fertility blood results and see Gynae/Ob on July 3rd and get post mortem and other blood results

Sarah I hope that lump is ok....don't ignore it it does no harm to check it out

Sorry to be tmi but my nipples are so so sore and sensitive?..? I'm so obsessed with my boobs as 5 ladies in my family had breast cancer and a lot have the BRCA2 gene.....I haven't got tested as I don't see the point till I have all my kids....nothing I can do about a result only worry....

Have many of you had very sensitive breasts after MC or when HCG goes to zero??

Lets hope the wait flies for you dream! I hope you can get your next journey and Ivf soon

I still have a few weeks for my pathology results...waiting is shit

Lets hope the wait flies for you dream! I hope you can get your next journey and Ivf soon

I still have a few weeks for my pathology results...waiting is shit

:hugs:thanks hun, i will get it checked out, i need the results first :shrug:
no hun, i didn't even have sore nipples when i was pg, but everyone is different... and its not uncommon to have sore/sensitive nipples when your about to ovulate :winkwink: ovulation signs are quite close with pg symptoms xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Oooo thanks Sarah....lets hope it's O!!! I'm being a very bad girl I'm not waiting to try LOl....but I'm not going mad il just go with the flow and NTNP

Oooo thanks Sarah....lets hope it's O!!! I'm being a very bad girl I'm not waiting to try LOl....but I'm not going mad il just go with the flow and NTNP

:haha:same as me, i was suppose to wait 3 cycles :nope: body was giving off the signals, and actually my breasts started tingling the day before my smiley, thats why i was sure i'd ovulated the night before the smiley :winkwink: xxxxx:hugs:

Cmc i get sore nipples around ovulation time.

Im using FF. Im cd10 now and get a neg opk this morning but starting dtd anyway. I will get pregnant again!!
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->