Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Hilslo - I had pain in a similar area when I had gallstones. Hurt like a bitch and I have a high pain threshold!

Twin u could be right....

Does it hurt more when u eat fatty food hilslo?

I also had my gall bladder removed - and it sounds like gall stones. Get an Ultrasound to confirm and get the laparascopy before you get more attacks!

Hilslo-
I've never had anything like that, every now and then some mega serious heartburn, but that sounds more serious!
I hope you get some answers! ♥

Susan, that's awesome! Do you work out as well or is that on diet alone?
The less I eat the more I gain! (stupid ED ruined my life)

mornin ladies,
yeah left wonderin, he's like the bloody nutty professor lmao but with a scouse accent hehehe,
hislo hun, i had that twice, it was gastroenteritis, absolute agony hun :( try sucking polo's or any kind of mint chic,
god knows where all the mango juice goes, well its not in my legs cos there like golf clubs hehehehe... hey but maybe thats why i'm not hungry in the day ;)
well done susan hun on loosing weight, i work in stone so i'm not really sure what you weigh, but you look fab on your photo :)
hope everyone else is ok girlies????
i'm now a three dotter lmao xxxxxxxxxx
oh and nutty professor said to disregard any temps after ovulation, as the temping method is to confirm ovulation and he's had women that have had a big drop on the day of af but still been pregnant, he also said it becomes more of a stress on the women after ovulation and with a 20% success rate of pregnany lasting, he advices not to temp after ovulation as women dont know the full facts and they just base it on the temp staying high.. although it is a good indicator but not always reliable, and you dont need the added pressure.. once you have ovulated and done everything possible, to back off and let it go??? hehhehehe but i'm gonna still temp, you girlies have converted me!!! i'm love temping lol xxxxxx

Thank you all ladies. Cmc if i am pregnant i would only have conceived a week ago so doubt it could be ectopic but i hadn't realised pain could be up there for ectopic so def worth knowing. Gall stones might make sense. My sister had dome removed a few years ago. Does the pain stop suddenly? This is the only time I've haf this pain hete so guess i eill wait and see if it repeats itself!

Thank you all ladies. Cmc if i am pregnant i would only have conceived a week ago so doubt it could be ectopic but i hadn't realised pain could be up there for ectopic so def worth knowing. Gall stones might make sense. My sister had dome removed a few years ago. Does the pain stop suddenly? This is the only time I've haf this pain hete so guess i eill wait and see if it repeats itself!

:hugs:does it feel like its in your back too hun :shrug: xxx:hugs:

Sarah I loved temping too have stopped now though as only another thing to worry about . Every month I temp I had a dip around 6-7 DPO and bfn but interestingly this month I had a surge ! Temps went way high for one day at 6-7 DPO . The patterns are interesting to watch . Also the drop in my temp every month was so accurate , AF always started

Sarah I loved temping too have stopped now though as only another thing to worry about . Every month I temp I had a dip around 6-7 DPO and bfn but interestingly this month I had a surge ! Temps went way high for one day at 6-7 DPO . The patterns are interesting to watch . Also the drop in my temp every month was so accurate , AF always started

:haha:do you know what i was thinking last month, i know it sounds so weird :wacko: but i thought, oh no if i am, i wont be able to see a full chart :haha: well i'm not stopping either, but i know what he was saying, its like your constantly hoping for your temps to stay elevated, thats what adds the stress, and once pregnany is confirmed, its a must to stop, as you would always be worrying why its dipped/dropped... so that kind of does make sense hun :thumbup: yeah the spike is your progesterone taking over, and he said it just coinsides with implantation.... it does make sense really :haha: but i'm still temping :haha::haha: xxxxxx:hugs:

Hello all,

I love temping too but i did stop when i got my bfp.

Im cd14 now. Still negative opk. Im hoping for a positive in the next couple of days.

X

I got a positive opk cd16 & ovulated cd17 last time. Im hoping its the same again as we are following that bd pattern x

I got a positive opk cd16 & ovulated cd17 last time. Im hoping its the same again as we are following that bd pattern x

:happydance:ooohhh how exciting hun, are you using cheapies atm, or using smileys??? so what actually happens hun, say i got a smiley, what would my temp do that morning, cos remember i'd be testing with a opk with 2nd mu, and first for the monitor..??? :shrug: what pattern am i actually looking out for hun :blush: DUMBO ME :haha::haha: xxxxx:hugs:

Hilslo- my pain was also in my back and stopped suddenly. The first time it happened I was pregnant with the twins at a doctors appointment and they thought I was in labour :haha:

I found it stops as suddenly as it starts. Took them three episodes to work out what mine was!

Hopefully O comes soon mrsB.

I've had two elevated temps so far. Fingers crossed for a third and cross hairs tomorrow morning? All my fertile CM has disappeared completely and dry as a desert down there now lol. Still no positive opk though lol. I may be a tad obsessed :haha:

Sarah.
I just use the smiley ones all the time. I dont like the ic ones, they confuse me lol.
When i get a smiley then i will bd 3 days in a row, during that time im looking for a temp rise to confirm ovulation. Nothing usually happens to my temp on the actual day of smiley its afterwards xxx

Hopefully O comes soon mrsB.

I've had two elevated temps so far. Fingers crossed for a third and cross hairs tomorrow morning? All my fertile CM has disappeared completely and dry as a desert down there now lol. Still no positive opk though lol. I may be a tad obsessed :haha:

:haha:i think we're all a tad obsessed hun, so what happens, the day you think your due to ov hun, what am i looking for temp wise?
what kind of opk's do you use hun? xxxxxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->