Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Lol at foreplay during star trek. Well done on the weight loss. And good luck for OGKU.
Xxx

Well, ain't gonna do any nasty stuff in the cinema, I just meant he is such a nerd that he will like the movie and be in a good mood haha

lmao susan :) how funny, a trekie and a horny lady in the cinema, can just imagine it, i think andy would go mad if his fave film was on!! lol....
yeah i agree with mrs b, start opk testin around cd7 just in case your early hun ;)
well i've changed my mind, dont want a baby now, ESPECIALLY if its a boy.... god i could kill my son sometimes.... xxxx

Sarah whats your son done?

I sometimes think if someone could put me off having children then life would be far simpler.
Xxx

Sarah did you just copy and paste your ovu friend link?

I just joined lol

Dunno if tHis works

https://ovufriend.com/current-cycle.html. It's prob not my cycle

Sarah whats your son done?

I sometimes think if someone could put me off having children then life would be far simpler.
Xxx

:growlmad:well, where do i start, he comes home from school everyday, first thing on is the playstation, THATS ALL HE CARES ABOUT.... he walked through the door, his school shirt is black, so i told him to put it in the wash, he said i cant, i said what do you mean you cant, he said he hasn't got any clean ones??? :growlmad: well i ran upstairs, pulled all his shirts out, the lazy little sod has been hanging up his dirty shirts!!! :growlmad: I WANT A GIRL :haha: no boys are reclusive, whinge bags, BUT in all fairness, he has a heart of gold :) xxxxx:hugs:

Ive got some strange feelings in my lower tummy and ovaries. Im hoping its my egg getting ready lol but im worried. I took clomid without being told to after my loss Do u think that was the wrong thing to do? I hope i didnt need to wait longer before ttc again.
X

Mrs Broody - dont stress out. You took it before so you know what you're doing.

An mrsB I'd hav went for it too....clomid and all.....you'll be grand ...lets hope that eggs ready to fire

Susan have fun today :p (star treks Saturday yea or am I too tired to register lol)

AFM- got my third higher temp this morning but no crosshairs on fertility friend!

So I got annoyed and entered all my data into countdown to pregnancy at 5.30am :haha:
And what do you know. CDTP says O on the 12th like I thought!! (Does CDTP have CH like FF or just one line - coz all I'm getting is 1 line?)

FF WHY U NO LIKE ME???

No wait - scrap that!! Lol. CDTP no like me either - the line was from when it asked if I had a predicted O date.

:grr:

Back to obsessing :haha:

Don't worry - its because I didn't have enough pre o temps right before I O'ed. so I did as a google result told me and made up some (2) right before O using same temps if previously gotten and....

WALLAH!! o on the 12th :happydance:

And I totally replied on the thread I googled by accident!! I think this is punishment for not going back to sleep after temping AHAHAHA.

Well its 11.50 pm here in Ireland and I'm off to my bed xxxxx enjoy your day ladies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->