Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Sarah.
I just use the smiley ones all the time. I dont like the ic ones, they confuse me lol.
When i get a smiley then i will bd 3 days in a row, during that time im looking for a temp rise to confirm ovulation. Nothing usually happens to my temp on the actual day of smiley its afterwards xxx

:haha:yeah i hate the cheapies, i do them cos i've got like 140 of them :haha: so i wait to see how dark they get, and what kind of discomfort, then i will use a smiley, but the bloody fm should be doing all this!! so will it drop on the day afterwards... then rise hun? xxxx:hugs:

Sarah I am using the IC OPK's. I liked them last cycle because I got a positive. Don't like them now - if I wasnt doing them and was just watching my cm (how I conceived every other time) I would be certain I have ovulated. So far everything I've had CM, CP, water retention, sore nips, cramps leads me to believe I have in fact O'ed, but no positive opk. hopefully FF tells me that tomorrow lol.

Hopefully O comes soon mrsB.

I've had two elevated temps so far. Fingers crossed for a third and cross hairs tomorrow morning? All my fertile CM has disappeared completely and dry as a desert down there now lol. Still no positive opk though lol. I may be a tad obsessed :haha:

:haha:i think we're all a tad obsessed hun, so what happens, the day you think your due to ov hun, what am i looking for temp wise?
what kind of opk's do you use hun? xxxxxx:hugs:

I'm not 100% sure what I'm looking for with charting - it's my first cycle :haha: I'm under the impression I need three elevated temps (higher than the previous 6 or something?) to confirm ovulation. Waiting to see if that's right lol.

Sarah I am using the IC OPK's. I liked them last cycle because I got a positive. Don't like them now - if I wasnt doing them and was just watching my cm (how I conceived every other time) I would be certain I have ovulated. So far everything I've had CM, CP, water retention, sore nips, cramps leads me to believe I have in fact O'ed, but no positive opk. hopefully FF tells me that tomorrow lol.

:haha:hehe this is all amazing really, i was the same last month with my cm, cp but no positive till the friday, i was sure i ov'd on the thursday, but as i wasnt temping, i will never know :wacko: BUT when i rang cb, they said you wont ever get a positive if you are in fact ovulating... you will get it the next day, cos i did a smiley the thursday night and it was neg, but my cervix was open the wednesday and i had th cm, and the cramps... but yeah it was the friday i got the smiley :shrug: surely they must know what there talking about :shrug: xxxxxx:hugs:

I'm under the impression I need three elevated temps (higher than the previous 6 or something?) to confirm ovulation
Yup! You can always share your chart here- lot's of women can help interpret it!

I'm under the impression I need three elevated temps (higher than the previous 6 or something?) to confirm ovulation
Yup! You can always share your chart here- lot's of women can help interpret it!

:haha:nina can you just keep yours on here :haha: so we can all have a look at your pattern hun :haha: xxxxx:hugs:

BUT when i rang cb, they said you wont ever get a positive if you are in fact ovulating... you will get it the next day
That's interesting...
So unlike the dip strips where you get the + before you ovulate, you'll get the smiley afterwards? How can it detect that?

BUT when i rang cb, they said you wont ever get a positive if you are in fact ovulating... you will get it the next day
That's interesting...
So unlike the dip strips where you get the + before you ovulate, you'll get the smiley afterwards? How can it detect that?

:nope:sorry that came out wrong, i did a cheapie on the weds/ thurs both kind of positive, but as i was in real pain the thursday night, i thought i was ovulating then, so i did a smiley, when i rang cb, they said if i was infact ovulating the thursday night, and did a smiley (which i did) it would be negative because i had already ov'd, so the surge would be happening at that time, but it would not detect it as it was happening :shrug: if i'd have done a smiley earlier in the day, when i did a cheapie, it would have :wacko: but not whilst your actually ov'ing as its looking for a rise in lh, so hence i got it the next day :wacko: xxxxxx:hugs:

Yes i get ya now. U had confused me too lol.
The smiley catches your surge and shows u your 2 most fertile days.

Yes look for a temp rise and then it needs to stay high for at least 3 days. Sometimes u get a dip at ovulation but not always. I dont bother thinking about a dip, just concentrate on looking for a rise.
Are u cd3 now? When do u normally o?

Twin - if u got bfp by looking at cm/cp etc then id go with that. U are obviously intune with your body. I think u will of ovulated now.
Xxx

Nina my charts pretty dodgy- I missed a big chunk in the middle so may not be accurate as I don't know exactly how high my pre-O temps really are besides a whole week :haha: Not worth sharing lol. I'm just going with the flow and if I end up with more fertile CM I'll just assume I haven't O'ed yet

Yes i get ya now. U had confused me too lol.
The smiley catches your surge and shows u your 2 most fertile days.

Yes look for a temp rise and then it needs to stay high for at least 3 days. Sometimes u get a dip at ovulation but not always. I dont bother thinking about a dip, just concentrate on looking for a rise.
Are u cd3 now? When do u normally o?

Twin - if u got bfp by looking at cm/cp etc then id go with that. U are obviously intune with your body. I think u will of ovulated now.
Xxx

:haha:sorry, it came out all wrong :wacko: well thats what cb said, i only rang them to dispute the monitor really, as the monitor was reading low :wacko: so i was confused with what my body was saying compared to the monitor, then the smiley :wacko: sorry lol
yeah i'm cd3 now, so this would be my 28 day cycle so on cd11 ish, but as my body is all over the place, i'll get bd from cd9-16... well thats the plan anyway, but i have to keep an eye on my temps for a rise for 3 days yeah? i'll start opk testing from next weds, see what the cheapies are doing, but i'm quite in tune with my body to, so obviously this could all change, as i've never tempted before, i will just have to bd whatever the temp to cover all bases :wacko: ooohhh feel tired and sore just thinking about it lol xxxxx:hugs:

Yes dont let your temp dictate bd. U can only use temps to see what has happened abd not what is going to hapoen xxx

Yes dont let your temp dictate bd. U can only use temps to see what has happened abd not what is going to hapoen xxx

:hugs:so really, just to go on what my body and opks are doing still, but to use temps to confirm yeah hun? :thumbup: xxxxxx:hugs:

Susan, that's awesome! Do you work out as well or is that on diet alone?
The less I eat the more I gain! (stupid ED ruined my life)

That was from diet alone but going to introduce some exercise in

Well CD4 today so OGKU (operation get knocked up) starts tomorrow. :lol: fore play starts at 3pm when I take DH to see Star Trek (the movie) at the cinema :lol:

Lol at foreplay during star trek. Well done on the weight loss. And good luck for OGKU.
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->