Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Ive got some strange feelings in my lower tummy and ovaries. Im hoping its my egg getting ready lol but im worried. I took clomid without being told to after my loss Do u think that was the wrong thing to do? I hope i didnt need to wait longer before ttc again.
X

:hugs:you'll be ok wont you? what does it actually do, just force ovulation :wacko: sorry, DUMBO :haha: how long has it been now since m/c hun? could just be your body gearing up hun??? xxxxx:hugs:

AFM- got my third higher temp this morning but no crosshairs on fertility friend!

So I got annoyed and entered all my data into countdown to pregnancy at 5.30am :haha:
And what do you know. CDTP says O on the 12th like I thought!! (Does CDTP have CH like FF or just one line - coz all I'm getting is 1 line?)

FF WHY U NO LIKE ME???

:haha::haha:WHY YOU NO LIKE ME lmfao, yeah it does, i used it last month, i got, oh hold on, no i just got a straight blue line where i entered the opk, but then i only had half a chart :haha: so it might do if you've got the beginning of your chart hun :winkwink: xxxxxx:hugs:

twinmummy06,
AFM- got my third higher temp this morning but no crosshairs on fertility friend!
I think only after the 4th temp you enter (even if slightly lower than the first three), you get the cross hairs.
I remember randomly adding temps just to see when it will happen.

xxDreamxx,
There's a TTC after a loss group on FB, totally private. I can send you the link if you'd like (member request). It's great for questions and stuff.

Thank u! Yes i guess thats what my feelings are.
We have dtd for the last 2 nights. Think im going to have to keep going!
So far we have dtd cds 5, 7, 10, 11, 13, 14

Xxx

Thank u! Yes i guess thats what my feelings are.
We have dtd for the last 2 nights. Think im going to have to keep going!
So far we have dtd cds 5, 7, 10, 11, 13, 14

Xxx

:thumbup:yep you keep going hun, dtd for another 3 nights :happydance: and you'll be covered hun :happydance: with clomid, what does it actually do hun? :wacko: do you usually get ov pains/cramps? i do i syffer really bad :cry: xxxx:hugs:

I dont remember if i got cramps before. I write down all my symptoms in FF and havent got anything about it. It feels like little aches now.
I usually get sore nipples but i havent yet although they are pointing a bit lol
Im going to try to keep bding! Hopefully we can manage it xxx

I dont remember if i got cramps before. I write down all my symptoms in FF and havent got anything about it. It feels like little aches now.
I usually get sore nipples but i havent yet although they are pointing a bit lol
Im going to try to keep bding! Hopefully we can manage it xxx

:hugs:well, everyones different hun, and they say every pregnancy feels different, so dont worry to much :hugs: i get tingly boobs too, thats how i know i'm gonna get a smiley, dont worry it might hit you later on in the afternoon hun :thumbup:
i know the feeling about bd, do you show your hubby? i've learnt not to show mine my peaks or smileys, cos he says it effects his performance :blush: cos he's constantly thinking of it, and how important it is for him to perform :blush: well if you can get today and tomoz in, you'll be fine hun xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

No i dont tell hubby about the smiley face. Not until after ive actually ovulated. He keeps asking but i will tell him i havent got it yet lol. He can get stage fright too xxx

No i dont tell hubby about the smiley face. Not until after ive actually ovulated. He keeps asking but i will tell him i havent got it yet lol. He can get stage fright too xxx

:haha:thats what i do too, lol :haha: he asks to look at the monitor, and i say go on then... so he never does, but he might actually call my bluff one of these days :haha: but he never gets to see the smiley, cos i do that when he's at work lol, and i always get that before a peak hehe.. xxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->