Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

I do, don't know why it doesn't show up.
We're kind of like bunny rabbits...
I stopped recording after it didn't matter.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2013-06-15&mode=a&ts=1371279545&u=

The pic/link u just posted is showing me my chart lol.
What cds did u dtd? X

I do, don't know why it doesn't show up.
We're kind of like bunny rabbits...
I stopped recording after it didn't matter.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2013-06-15&mode=a&ts=1371279545&u=

:haha:hey, thats my chart.... how did you manage to get that up there? lmao :haha:

And my chart too :p must be a link that links to personal chart or something :haha:

And my chart too :p must be a link that links to personal chart or something :haha:

:wacko:hahaha i can only see my chart, cos its got the fertility monitor on it, which i put low till cd6 cos it wont ask for a stick till then :haha: can you see your chart hun??? xxxxxx:wacko::rofl:

The pic/link u just posted is showing me my chart lol.
What cds did u dtd? X

YEAH for o/v Ms Broody pants :) wow if you bd for the next 3 days you are so covered . Then the dreaded Tww :) :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:to you

SERIOUSLY FF?!

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3697/9046463209_6fb5260e50_b.jpg

DH has a healthy sex drive.
I could go with much less LOL! But it's pretty much always that pattern. I think the week and a bit with no sex after AF always gets us both wound up, and then it dies off towards the end of the month.

Mine looks pathetic in comparison ! Looks like I didn't try at all lol...... Girl you have some stamina !

Mine looks pathetic in comparison ! Looks like I didn't try at all lol...... Girl you have some stamina !

:hugs:yeah well it worked tho hun :winkwink: xxxx:hugs:

So it did lol.......... He ain't getting any now , no way not till I'm sure all is ok ! It's not happening ............ Poor guy first I demand it now I'm like " not a chance buddy " ......

:hugs:yeah well it worked tho hun :winkwink: xxxx:hugs:

So it did lol.......... He ain't getting any now , no way not till I'm sure all is ok ! It's not happening ............ Poor guy first I demand it now I'm like " not a chance buddy " ......

:haha::haha:thats soooo what i'm like in ttww lmao, just in case, cos i read that if you orgasm, you could disrupt the process of implantation :wacko: not actually sure if thats true, i think i probably dtd every day when i met josh's dad, so its probably all crap as he caught me first time :growlmad: xxxxx:hugs:

Yeah I'll definitely join. Definitely want to keep it private though. Everyone else is posting scan and baby pics - I don't want mine to show the world my sex life ( only you lucky ladies get to hear about that lol!)

MrsBP - fab news about you + opk! If you dtd everyday until you see the rise you'll be in with a great shout this month. Fingers crossed for you!!!

I'm still spotting but no af as yet. It's eeked my luteal phase up to 8 days. Not exactly enough to get a bean to stick.

I read up a bit on gallstones and it sounds exactly like what it was. Even after the pain had stopped it was sore when the doctor pressed at my right hand side under my ribs - right where your gallbladder is. Hmmm doctor didn't mention it though. Maybe it was just one of those things! No sign of anything since thankfully! I'm definitely getting my moneys worth out of the nhs this year though lol!

Didn't end up going to see the movie. Came home from grocery shopping and felt very sick so shivered in bed all afternoon. Had decided to leave BD until tomorrow so gonna do CD6 am, CD7 pm, CD9, CD11 and will see from there.... Gonna begin OPK's from CD7 onwards

Yeah I'll definitely join. Definitely want to keep it private though. Everyone else is posting scan and baby pics - I don't want mine to show the world my sex life ( only you lucky ladies get to hear about that lol!)

MrsBP - fab news about you + opk! If you dtd everyday until you see the rise you'll be in with a great shout this month. Fingers crossed for you!!!

I'm still spotting but no af as yet. It's eeked my luteal phase up to 8 days. Not exactly enough to get a bean to stick.

I read up a bit on gallstones and it sounds exactly like what it was. Even after the pain had stopped it was sore when the doctor pressed at my right hand side under my ribs - right where your gallbladder is. Hmmm doctor didn't mention it though. Maybe it was just one of those things! No sign of anything since thankfully! I'm definitely getting my moneys worth out of the nhs this year though lol!

Please read the forum rules

You may not link to third party forums, chatrooms, competing pregnancy/parenting resources, competing groups/pages or unapproved social networking Web Sites (Example: Formspring.me. The only approved sites at this time for personal pages only are: Facebook, Twitter, Bebo, YouTube, Myspace).

Links have been removed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->