Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Hello everyone :) so what is everyone doing on this Sunday ? It's dull and cloudy here no sun boohoo.

Hello everyone :) so what is everyone doing on this Sunday ? It's dull and cloudy here no sun boohoo.

Its 19ºc here and a bit cold inside the house, so am rugged up in a jumper! Have done the ironing and some tidying....got jiggy with the hubby :sex: , had a pamper session and had a facepack on and now I am farting about online before I chillax this evening with a book (am reading Sophie Kinsella's "Remember Me")

What are you up to then? Oooh and I have drunk enough tea today to sink a small country!!!!! hahaha

:hugs:heellloooo you, hows the pregnancy going? :happydance: weather is really shite here too, although the sun is trying to come out :) i dont care i'll be in sunny turkey 3 weeks today :happydance: saying that, where is my weather forecaster ece77? she aint been on in ages :shrug: xxxxxx:hugs:

Left wonderin - I think I messaged you earlier my memory sucks lol - did u get it? :haha:

Well today is Father's Day so ill be popping home to see my Dad . Other than that might take the dogs to the park for a walk later and the just potter around the house . Can't wait to get back to work , it is so busy it makes time go so fast and gives me no time to think . Right now I need all the distractions can get !!!!!!!!

I have grilled (George Foreman) steak and veggies for tea - I am starving.... lol

I love the smell of a BBQ always puts me in the mood for sausages and homemade burgers yummmmm

Right now I need all the distractions can get !!!!!!!!

ahhh you'll be fine hun, whens your first scan??? i've got the bloody docs tomoz, see what i can blag him to do, andy's comin with me, so the tears might work lol

mrs b- what bloody part of the uk are you from? having a bbq???? ;) xxxxxx

Sarah good luck with the doctors , remember your doctors advice , temping and no rise of temp ....... All low ;) . Hopefully he will have some good advice for you :) what outcome are you hoping for ?

Sometimes I wish there was a shop like ( build a bear factory ) where you go in and buy a baby to take home ... Hehehehehehehehehe

What part of Ireland are you left wonderin? Weather is o crap here isn't it

Susan...go you!! Getting the DTD early.....

Susan...go you!! Getting the DTD early.....

I had to!!!! Sarah told me I had to! :winkwink: ... :thumbup::thumbup: It couldn't have been less sexy....but hey, if I ovulate on CD10 (or start surging again)....I want to make sure my whole uterus is flooded with :spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy:

:blush::blush::blush::blush:

Susan I believe in that too....sex sex and more sex....it can never do harm doing it early lol! Us organised women lol

lw- i'm hoping for a bloody miracle lol, yeah looked on ebay, no babies going grrrrr.... no i think now is the time for all blood work to be done, i've missed cd3, so aiming for cd21 progesterone tests, andy's hopin for a sa, lets just get the whole lot done, BUT i have a really quick temper, so i'll remain calm for the first errrr 3 mins of him talking, then if i dont hear what i want, i might end up gettin thrown out lmao, its not the first time i've been told to sit down and calm down, and STOP swearing at him lmao ;) xxxx

susan, you go girl, keep with the plan, hey it doesn't have to be sexy hun, bish bosh bang, sometimes thats the best sex lol ;) xxxxx

well poor hubby's :spermy: are not the highest in numbers, so I figure a prolonged attack over numerous occasions (every 2nd day) should make sure there is maximum floodage to be had.

:dust:

well poor hubby's :spermy: are not the highest in numbers, so I figure a prolonged attack over numerous occasions (every 2nd day) should make sure there is maximum floodage to be had.

:dust:

:haha:the more the merrier hun, and you dont want the first load anyway, its the second lot, the stronger ones.. so the more you do it, the stronger they become... i keep my oh waiting for 2 weeks, so the first lot... is alot, but i dont need it anyway, plus my non fertile cm, will kill it, so i'm really after the next days, then the next days... i say, top up time lol xxxxx:hugs:

lmao - love the idea of buying a baby on ebay!! Would you be able to return it if it cries too much?

I'm spending my Sunday hungover as it was a friend's birthday. My first hangover this year!! The weather is so rubbish though that it's not a bad day to hang out on the sofa with dh. I'm running to the toilet every hour to see if the spotting has turned into AF. If the :witch:can just hold out for a bit longer it will mean that I'm in for a shout next month. Do any of you ladies spot before you come on? I usually get a couple of days but nothing like this....Here's hoping that it's a one-off as it's my first cycle.

Susan - get collecting those :spermy:!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->