Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Ok mine normally shoots up high but i also normally stop testing after my first positive opk so maybe continuing to test is confusing me. I hope my temp is high tomorrow. I cant keep dtd everynight lol xxx

Ok mine normally shoots up high but i also normally stop testing after my first positive opk so maybe continuing to test is confusing me. I hope my temp is high tomorrow. I cant keep dtd everynight lol xxx

mrs b, just got back from the docs, talking about clomid... now you do know it causes multiple ovulation? and talking to clearblue, you will only see one smiley in a cycle.. as its found your lh, so there will be no more rises in lh IF your not on fertility drugs, so which you are, and going from what the dr said about you can ovulate 2/3 times in 1 cycle on clomid, then going off what clearblue said, you keep getting smileys then chances are, your ovulating more than once :shrug: so possibly you will get your temp spike over the next few days, so i wouldn't worry hun, just keep dtd ;) xxxxx:hugs:

You don't ovulate more than once - clomid and the likes help more eggs mature to be released. The one lh surge is all that's needed to release 1 (or more if you have multiple dominant follicles). But that one lh surge can last in your blood for multiple days in certain women, giving positives. That's why they say go off the first positive. If you release more than one egg it's in about a 24 hour period.

It's extremely extremely rare to actually ovulate twice.

You don't ovulate more than once - clomid and the likes help more eggs mature to be released. The one lh surge is all that's needed to release 1 (or more if you have multiple dominant follicles). But that one lh surge can last in your blood for multiple days in certain women, giving positives. That's why they say go off the first positive. If you release more than one egg it's in about a 24 hour period.

:haha:yeah, thats what i meant lol, clomid can cause you to ovulate more than once but not days apart, within 24hrs... no longer, thats how you get twins born 24hrs apart :wacko: yeah and as for the smiley the reason you get one smiley is because its found your lh.. according to clearblue you will not get a smiley 2 days in a row due to it already finding it, even tho obviously you will still have lh in your system for days, the smiley wont smile cos its designed to pick up your increase in lh, so once its found it.. it wont smile again :wacko: till your next cycle and increase... and so on, BUT if you were to use cheapies, you'd probably find days of positives, this ttc lark is way to complicated... he doesn't recommend any of it, temping, opks, monitors he thinks they cause more stress than help... but then he's a friggin dr and they agreed to try and bang first time, happy healthy baby :growlmad: makes you mad :growlmad: i was asking about clomid cos i wanted to see how far he would go, and he said all this to me, its designed to force ovulation, and he said if your getting positive opk's theres no need.. so i'm to bring in my full chart of temps, he'll look over the pattern and then refer us to a fertility dr, as i'm getting old lol xxxxxx:hugs:

I'm no chart expert but maybe you will O today (cd17?). I don't see any significant rise YET but isn't it 12-48 hours you can O after first positive?

:haha:yeah, thats what i meant lol, clomid can cause you to ovulate more than once but not days apart, within 24hrs... no longer, thats how you get twins born 24hrs apart :wacko: yeah and as for the smiley the reason you get one smiley is because its found your lh.. according to clearblue you will not get a smiley 2 days in a row due to it already finding it, even tho obviously you will still have lh in your system for days, the smiley wont smile cos its designed to pick up your increase in lh, so once its found it.. it wont smile again :wacko: till your next cycle and increase... and so on, BUT if you were to use cheapies, you'd probably find days of positives, this ttc lark is way to complicated... he doesn't recommend any of it, temping, opks, monitors he thinks they cause more stress than help... but then he's a friggin dr and they agreed to try and bang first time, happy healthy baby :growlmad: makes you mad :growlmad: i was asking about clomid cos i wanted to see how far he would go, and he said all this to me, its designed to force ovulation, and he said if your getting positive opk's theres no need.. so i'm to bring in my full chart of temps, he'll look over the pattern and then refer us to a fertility dr, as i'm getting old lol xxxxxx:hugs:

The main point why the doctor doesn't agree with it all - because it's a HE! HE has no clue what we go through :haha:

I'm no chart expert but maybe you will O today (cd17?). I don't see any significant rise YET but isn't it 12-48 hours you can O after first positive?

:haha:hey i'm great at this temping lark me then lmao, i thought it was cd15 :haha: don't listen to me mrs b, i'm useless, listen to twin, yeah, positive opk, 12-36 hrs, according to the leaflet but according to the monitor it give you 48 hrs of peak, then a day of high, then back down to low :wacko: head frazzle :wacko: xxxxx:hugs:

Yes if u put a fake temp in tomorrow then it gives me cross hairs for cd15. Ive ovulated on cd17 before so that could be it as well. If it was cd17 then i would of expected another smiley today rather than negative. Like i said, i dont usually keep testing after my first positive so maybe i normally ovulate once the opk is negative
Xxx

hehehehe twin, your sooooo like me, i actually told him i had a phd... lmao, IN MY OWN BODY!!!! didnt like that much... oh well, pull your finger out your arse and stop telling me everything is wrong... when its my friggin body thats doing it, not his!!! lol xxxxx

Hey don't listen to me - I'm a charting NOOB :haha:

To me it doesn't look like you've O'ed but if you get crosshairs for the 15th with a fake temp for tomorrow then that's promising!!

Yes if u put a fake temp in tomorrow then it gives me cross hairs for cd15. Ive ovulated on cd17 before so that could be it as well. If it was cd17 then i would of expected another smiley today rather than negative. Like i said, i dont usually keep testing after my first positive so maybe i normally ovulate once the opk is negative
Xxx

i really dont know hun, but according to clearblue on the smiley front, it gives you your smiley then your to assume ovulation between the next 12-36 hrs :shrug: and not to test again once you get it??? its their products, so i guess they must know something :shrug: you've been dtd tho hun, so you'll be fine chic :thumbup: xxxxxx:hugs:

To me it doesn't look like you've O'ed but if you get crosshairs for the 15th with a fake temp for tomorrow then that's promising!!

:haha::haha:your not a noob lmao, its complicated this charting :haha: hey can you just add a fake temp??? lmao just to get cross hairs :haha: hey i'm gonna do it if i dont get cross hairs, I WANT CROSSSS HAIRSSSSSS :brat: :haha:XXXXXX:hugs:

:haha::haha:your not a noob lmao, its complicated this charting :haha: hey can you just add a fake temp??? lmao just to get cross hairs :haha: hey i'm gonna do it if i dont get cross hairs, I WANT CROSSSS HAIRSSSSSS :brat: :haha:XXXXXX:hugs:

:haha: won't be accurate crosshairs, but if that's what you want LOL

:haha: won't be accurate crosshairs, but if that's what you want LOL

:growlmad:better not then, hehehehe..... god i need to grow up!!! :haha: xxxxxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->