Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

lmao - love the idea of buying a baby on ebay!! Would you be able to return it if it cries too much?

I'm spending my Sunday hungover as it was a friend's birthday. My first hangover this year!! The weather is so rubbish though that it's not a bad day to hang out on the sofa with dh. I'm running to the toilet every hour to see if the spotting has turned into AF. If the :witch:can just hold out for a bit longer it will mean that I'm in for a shout next month. Do any of you ladies spot before you come on? I usually get a couple of days but nothing like this....Here's hoping that it's a one-off as it's my first cycle.

Susan - get collecting those :spermy:!!!

:haha:unfortunately there aren't any lol, yeah hun, i spot the night before af... then wake ful flow to the witch :growlmad: xxxxxx:hugs:

Susan - yipee for getting jiggy with it!

Sarah - good luck at docs. Dont swear and shout lol.

Left wonderin - i hope your pregnancy is going well.

Hilslo - good luck with that hangover. I dont spot before af

Xxx

Susan - yipee for getting jiggy with it!

Sarah - good luck at docs. Dont swear and shout lol.

Left wonderin - i hope your pregnancy is going well.

Hilslo - good luck with that hangover. I dont spot before af

Xxx

:hugs:i'll try not to :haha: i'll give him 3 minutes of my full attention, then if i dont like what he says, he will end up having me removed lol :haha: xxxxx:hugs:

My mum and dad wanted my DD today so we have been DTD......I'm cd6...... I like to be organised lol

I REALLY want a BBQ. Hot dog in a bun, with relish...
The weather here is ridiculously hot. Seriously, and it's not even summer yet!

Mm not sUre what the retu.nr policy is on babies on eBay:haha: cmc I'm from Dublin living in Meath now in the countryside . We have 4 dogs so needed the space lol.....

Sarah be nice to the doctor - ya might just need him lol.......
Well done on the early b'ding:haha: loving the organisation and its true one early b'ding but not too early to get rid of all the aged sperm !!
Broody I'm taking one day at a time .... 2 more days to 5 weeks .... Starting to feel that empty/starving/ touching on nauceouness feeling a couple of times a day :happydance: bring the ms on lol.......

Left wonderin....so glad i think you're like me ...i always say bring on ms!! It's always a good sign

I'm in co down but DH works Louth, Meath, Dublin! Thank goodness for hat good road now lol

I'm so scared this month....should I wait and heal? I know I'm so desperate to get pregnant ASAP and scared it won't happen

I'm no medic but maybe one cycle of letting your body get back on track might not be a bad thing ? Your body has been through quite an ordeal from what I know . Think about it this way what would you advise your best Friend to do ?? I kinda understand as following my mc I so wanted to try again straight away , I didn't though as OH said he wasn't ready as it was too soon after losing our little soul . I'm glad now as I do feel that emotionally I was not ready and my desperation to be pg was less about having a baby and more to do with the loss of my little soul . Some time helped with that and now its not just about being pg but about the arrival of a new little life xxxxx hope some of that makes sense sometimes I feel I go on too much lol...

I understand what u mean left wonderin.
Im hoping for a bfp with all my heart but if i get it i might not feel happy. I wanted 'that' baby who i lost. I feel like i might find it hard to get excited about a different one. It feels strange. I dont think ive had time to heal emotionally yet but i still need to ttc. Does that make sense?
I hope i can love another little life as much as i loved my first
Xxx

Anyone else feel like that? X

Me! I don't cry so much over the LO I lost but worry about not getting pregnant again. Then I imagine being pregnant and not feeling happy (but I think that's down to worry)

I keep thinking to myself that I cannot bring back the one that I lost, all I can do is be kind to myself and keep trying. The fact that my period came back after nearly 5 weeks reassured me.

Thank you left wonderin....

I feel like I haven't even had emotions surface yet...I've Been dealing with it all so well. I kept saying its natures way of knowing best.....but when someone else says it I feel annoyed and think how dare they.

I've been feeling like I'm only starting to deal with it....if even? I haven't even really cried but I know a Facebook announcement of a pregnancy due when I'd be due just annoyed me so much.....I just want to be pregnant again so much. I want a sibling for Ava and I don't want the gap getting any bigger.

I suppose when I go back to work it might hit me if that makes sense.....as then it really will be all over......I want to be pregnant before i Go back in mid july

My best work friend told me to let my body heal....I think her opinion is amazing as she is in the same job as me and has a good medical head on her shoulders but I just don't want to wait........

Sorry my heads slightly fried

I understand what u mean left wonderin.
Im hoping for a bfp with all my heart but if i get it i might not feel happy. I wanted 'that' baby who i lost. I feel like i might find it hard to get excited about a different one. It feels strange. I dont think ive had time to heal emotionally yet but i still need to ttc. Does that make sense?
I hope i can love another little life as much as i loved my first

I'll try to explain how I felt...
The only thing I could tell myself is that the little bub still did not have a soul (cold, I know, but wait). By the Jewish belief, the soul only enters the body after 40 days. The body was being formed, and God was choosing the right soul, or the little child was still waiting for the body to be ready.
My next baby, might not have the same hair color, cheek bone, maybe not even the same sex, but it will have the same soul. It's waiting for the perfect body to enter. It's waiting to meet us, just as we are waiting to meet him/her.

Even if you passed the 40 days, I do try and believe that the soul wasn't "lost". There are only children you are supposed to have, no one is forgotten behind.

I do think sometimes of this baby, and pray he sticks, not like my first, and I find myself hoping I'll still be able to love and remember the first, even though it gave me such a heartbreak and grief. It's hard to accept, but I figure it's the only thing I can do, or believe.
<3

mornin ladies...
well its a bit gloomy in here :(
lw-i will be nice to the doctor for his first sentence... if i dont like it, i cant control my temper oooppppssss.....
well nina, that is true, if any of you believe in psychics or the occult etc... i went to see one, and i've had a m/c before, she said to me, that the child i lost was waiting next to me ready to come back... i was a bit freaked out as only me and my dad knew, she taped the whole session and they all listened to the tape, (as in oh, mum and dad) her exact words were... the child that you lost.. the little girl, which i didnt know girl or boy, was very strong around me in spirit, but she's coming back, when the times right, she'll be there for you, she even described her... so i knew when i had my first m/c, i said can you see her... she said yes, i said how old is she? she said now... about 5/6, which is totally right, she said something happened, and it wasn't meant to be, but she's very strongly attached to me... she's in the spirit world now, growing with me.. but when the times right, she's coming back!
now i agree with nina, she might not look the same, but i would never have known what she looked like anyway, and i do think that its the body that dies, not the soul... if anyone believes in the supernatural etc.. ghosts, thats what they are, lost souls that think they are still alive... mad really! but i believe its true as one of my extended family was a medium, and she used to go cleanse houses, and guide them to "the other side"
hehehehe well i believe it, infact i've seen her when i was little doing some mad shit with ouija boards and crystals....
anyway, ramble over sorry got lost in thoughts there...
how is every one today? :) xxxxxxxx

That's such a beautiful way of looking at it with the souls!
I hope we can create the perfect little body so my little soul can come back to me too!

That's such a beautiful way of looking at it with the souls!
I hope we can create the perfect little body so my little soul can come back to me too!

:hugs:it will be hun, you may have lost a body, but you didn't loose the soul, she also mentioned josh, he was sent to me.. because i was getting out of control with alcohol and drugs, he was sent to change my life path, and he did! if i didnt have josh, god knows where i'd be now, so i truly believe things happen and are meant to be for a reason hun :winkwink: its just the something went wrong or the time wasn't right....thing, but apparently we're constantly being tested :shrug: so if you look at it in the way that the body wasn't strong enough, the soul was, its just the body wasn't xxxxx:hugs:

Well there certainly was a problem with my little ones body. I've never really paid much attention to those kind of things - but it's certainly what I will be telling myself now.

Well there certainly was a problem with my little ones body. I've never really paid much attention to those kind of things - but it's certainly what I will be telling myself now.

:hugs:yeah, it also gives you hope too, to actually believe it was the wrong time... maybe in your own personal life, there was something that you needed to do :shrug: before the time was right if ya get me???? cos i went back to her 3 weeks ago, and told her about it, and she said to me, there was something you needed to do first, the time wasn't right, and i knew what she was talking about, see i've been on vallium for years, and i made a decision to reduce the vallium... as i've got panic disorder and am quite highly strung :blush: but i always said "i needed them", 2 months ago, i woke up, out of the blue and said NO MORE, i want off them... so i went to the drs and we planned a safe reduction... now if you'd have asked me this time last year to stop taking them, i would have laughed and said no way! but i just woke and decided i need to stop them :shrug: i felt like someone was telling me too.... hehehe spooky hey :wacko: xxxxxx:hugs:

Nina my DH believes the same and tells me its body wasnt good enough but when we grow a good body then it will be the same spirit inside. We dont even follow any religion but he likes to think that and it does help.

So.........
Im cd17 now and got a negative opk this morning but no big temp rise. My temp was up a tiny bit but not very high like my usual post o temps. I hope i have ovulated. Do u think i have/will? We have been dtd everyday xxx

The day I supposedly ovulated my temp went from very low to just below cover line. It was the next tree temps after that rose above not the actual day of O. Not sure if that's normal or not as its my first time charting :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->