Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

I always experiment with different temps to see if it changes my cross hairs. I put it back to the correct temps afterwards x

I'd be doing it too, or at the very least experimenting LOL.

:rofl: hey great minds and that :haha: might set up another chart somewhere, and add just random temps JUST to get cross hairs, cos the way mines looking.. i'm not even alive :wacko: or barely breathing :haha: xxxxxx:hugs:

I always experiment with different temps to see if it changes my cross hairs. I put it back to the correct temps afterwards x

I did this to temps I missed and it changed my o date to one day before - which would make me 6dpo. Which I like much better :haha: but going with 5dpo

Lol when i got my bfp i wasnt exactly sure which day was ovulation so i went with the longest dpo before i tested. But moving yourself forward is more fun xxx

Any less time I have to wait to test the better!

Who am I kidding - I'm gonna test early no matter the DPO :haha:

Another reason im thinking cd15 is that i was having those cramps then but im not now xxx

Yes, well ovulation must be somewhere around that time if my temp continues to go up. And like u said, ive been dtd anyway! So who cares what the chart say lol its the sex that counts xxx

Yes, well ovulation must be somewhere around that time if my temp continues to go up. And like u said, ive been dtd anyway! So who cares what the chart say lol its the sex that counts xxx

:happydance:EXACTLY... without the sex, it wouldn't make a blind bit of difference what the chart says, as long as you've been dtd, you got your opk, your taking clomid.... that all that matters hun :winkwink: xxxxx:hugs:

Sarah and nina I love the comments on page 118

There's are people who really are destined for this world and the idea tht no soul is lost is beautiful.

Sarah that's unreal how she knew that and lovely hopeful story too

Does anyone know how I can share my ovu friend chart?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->