Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

twinmummy06,
I'm afraid to take off my cycle chart or put up a ticker :(

Awww ladies if you dont want to put tickers up then dont - i dont think i will personally only because of previous incidents but only do it when your ready too girls xxxxxxxxx

MrsB We met in 2011 hun - yep we are waiting 2 years to get pg and for our friends to save and more importantly for us to save as i dont want to scrimp and save for jsut 1 day :-( although its going to be the best day of our lives :-D

Oh and Sarah im 26 on Monday hun!

Whats your plans for the weekend ladies? xxx

well.... that was entertaining, cramping like a mo fo, nearly crashed the car, i am so SHIT at driving, think i need to give it up as a bad hobby lmao.... he deffo thinks i'm a weirdo!!!!! hehehehe a little twitcher.... how are we all?? xxxx

Twin mummy - woohoooo can't wait to see the morning test .... Post a pic :)

AFM... Was getting mild cramps and ewcm so tested when I got home from pub (oops) but no smiley. Will test in morning again.

Twin - is it time for u to go to bed yet?? I want u to wake up early to test :) x

Congrats, Twinmummy! What cd did you BD? :yipee::headspin::wohoo:

This thread is really filled with :dust:

Twin might be a sleep now! Dreaming of her FMU! I cant wait for her to test again

x

Cath - I have been looking at your chart. I'm hoping your temp goes back up tomorrow :)
x

i dont think i will personally only because of previous incidents but only do it when your ready too girls
That's my reason. I do look at the "what fruit are you this week" sites and stuff, I think I just don't need it in my signature right now to remind me that we are all here on earth for a limited time :(
I have a small stone at work which was the size of my baby when it stopped developing. I see it and rub it everyday. That's reminder enough. I'm sorry I'm being such a downer.

Mrs Broody - what do you think of adding the BFP count on the thread name?

Nina - I hope you will feel better and less worried soon. I will feel exactly the same with my rainbow.

Like that??

I've written 2bfp's (left wonderin and Nina)

I will add Twin mummy once she has tested again!!! x

Thajk you mrsb I hope so too.

Right ladies I have a choca weekend ahead so if im not on much its because if that byt I will be stalking to see any more smilies and BFPs! ! Xxxxxx

Cath, I think I can see a line but it could be my eyes playing tricks!!

Good luck hun, so many bfp's!!!! whoop whoop x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->