Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Yeah I'm so happy for u twin!

How many days ago was AF?

If your AF not due yet then it will be faint but u cannot get a false positive. Yeah

https://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz353/twinmummy06/image_zps6393e3d8.jpg

This is the only pic that's even remotely close to showing, and even this is dodgy. Is darker and more pink IRL but faint.
I'm 9dpo cmc, didn't O until cd27!

https://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz353/twinmummy06/image_zps6393e3d8.jpg

Just stumbled across this thread and saw your picture. That's how my first test looked at 9dpo, I even pulled the test apart to get a better look.

Look at my ticker now!

Thank you Dancareoi! Hoping this ones a healthy, sticky bean!

Wishing you lots of luck for a happy and healthy nine months.

I had 2 losses last year trying for number 4, plus I will be 42 in August!

All the best:hugs:

Now I'm totally excited for my FMU test :haha: hopefully it will be dark enough to show OH without him thinking I'm nuts lol.

Now I'm totally excited for my FMU test :haha: hopefully it will be dark enough to show OH without him thinking I'm nuts lol.

I did loads of tests on 9 DPO and 10 DPO and got the faintest, faintest line, so much so you needed to squint to even see it, it I was positive there was a line,

I also did a couple of opk tests and 2 lines appeared within seconds on those as well.

Good luck for FMU tomorrow

:( at least you know the crampings worth it! I hope it eases up a bit for your lesson (doubt it lol) but worth a shot haha

:( at least you know the crampings worth it! I hope it eases up a bit for your lesson (doubt it lol) but worth a shot haha

:haha:he's gonna think i'm a right weirdo lmfao, i really feel sick too, its just the pain, i dont know why but i really suffer... so i guess i'm ov'ing now, gone all hot :wacko: andy better be home when i get back lmao xxxxx:hugs:

Twin!! YAY YAYAYAYAY!! Congratulations Sweetie!! I cant wait for tomorrows test lol!! How you feeling??

Sarah Some people do feel ov more than others - i only feel it more cause of the ectopic but its real good that you can feel it lol no need for opks!! Good luck on your driving test hun xxx

twin - HUGE Congrats! So you're the 3rd one to get the BFP in our little group! I truly believe this is one lucky thread!

sarah - You are sooo funny. Your posts always make me smile, even when I feel down! Good luck with the driving lesson! And I must say I have no pain or sign whatsoever during O, and that sure makes me nuts!

cath - Even if this is af, I'm sure you'll soon have your BFP in our little lucky thread!

Well, no exciting news from me still, unfortunately. But it makes me happy to stalk all of you! I'm kind of feeling like a TTC intern :)

ece77 when do you normally ov hun xxx

Well, the thing is I have no idea! I only started tracking my cycles after the MC, and this is my 3rd cycle.
The first one was ofcourse useless as it lasted almost 70 days (because of non-decreasing HCG)!
In my 2nd cycle I O'd on CD17 according to FF and the whole cycle was 28 days.
This cycle no O yet!
But before pregnancy I had 24-25 day cycles so I assume I O'd around CD12-13.

Congratulations twin!!! Yipee for your bfp! This is a lucky thread!

Cath - maybe your bfp is shy. What year did u meet your df? Weddings do show u who your true friends are. If u dont mind me asking...why are u waiting so long to get married? Is it because u would like a child first?
Xxx

Thanks guys! This is a super lucky little group, so lets hope everyone else who's waiting BFP's are just around the corner!

Cath I'm feeling alright - only symptoms I've been having are shocking heartburn, extremely tired, PIMPLES!! i still feel flu-ey and cramping.

I was going to put a ticker up but it's putting me at 3+1 which just looks dodgy :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->