Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Cath u need an FRER !

I'm going to get DD to bed at 8 and DTD.....can't believe I have a Big fat smile face on my O tests woo hoo

Twin wahooooo congrats on the BFP :) my goodness won't be long till we all have one :) !!! Cath I think I see something but can't be sure , hopefull you will get a darker line tommrow :)

Nina I am the same , no ticker or grand announcements for me just yet .... Not till I don't feel this constant panic and anxiety that it could all end I an instant ! Which I have sadly learned . It's awful how mc takes away the innocence of pregnancy but also makes it all the more preciousxxxx

Hope every one is well :)

Argh freakin out here. FMU test looks lighter than last nights. I know it's still early but nooooooo!
And my temp went back down after previously going up higher again. Still way above cover line but still thinking the worst.

Aww twim. Some people seem to get a stronger line in pm than fmu for some reason. I hope u get a good line again next time u test and its a sticky bfp!
Xxx

I'll pop up a pic but I can't get good pics of the lines - my indoor lighting is crap and outsides all bloody clouds of course :haha: so even the natural lighting is not helping!

https://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz353/twinmummy06/image_zpscb2c80d2.jpg

Also my chart - any charters can give me hope? :(

https://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz353/twinmummy06/image_zpsb2359288.jpg

Hi Twinmommy - huge congratulations!!!! My best temping advice is that once you get you bfp STOP TEMPING!!!!

Your temp will fluctuate so there is no point in stressing yourself out over every little dip! I know it's hard for everyone who's been through what we have but just enjoy it!!! MrsBP is right - my friend found she always had darker tests in the adternoon and worried herself sick everyday but she's doing fine.

I've been stupidly busy at work so not had chance to read back too far but Cath I'd say you are def number 4. This is def a lucky thread!!!!

I'm now on Cd 4 or 5 ( lost count already!) and hoping this one is more successful. I had lots of spotting and a v light 1-2 day period :-(( so hoping it's just because of what happened. I've had a short luteal phase since coming off the pill but nothing as rubbish as this. Poor show body. The school report would def read "must try harder!"

Good luck to all those near testing time! x

Twin mummy - HCG doubles every 48-72 hours so you will not see progression overnight or really even in 1 day. My FMU was never as good as my afternoon pee. Also, I think those lines look the same hon.... So..... What you need to do now, is wait till Sunday afternoon and hold your pee all afternoon and test again and compare to yesterday afternoons. {hugs}

I got my smiley!!!! For those of you in UK, you might appreciate the humour in this (although have no idea if she is still around...) I kept saying "Smiley, Smiley Carol Smiley" (she was presenter on changing rooms and there was a comedy skit done on her called smiley,smiley carol smiley") - don't ask me where I dredged that memory up from!

Anyway gonna BD this morning or do you reckon this afternoon is better? Or maybe this morning and tomorrow morning? Tell me when peeps!

:sex::blush::sex::sex:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 2
Whoop whoop SMILEY!!!!

I'd probably go this morning and tomorrow morning etc - to get those squirmy little buggers up there and waiting ASAP. Do you need to BD every second day or are you ok to do it every day?

Saw this today and thought it was appropriate! Except maybe more paranoid than anxious.

https://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz353/twinmummy06/image_zpsce9761e5.jpg

Whoop whoop SMILEY!!!!

I'd probably go this morning and tomorrow morning etc - to get those squirmy little buggers up there and waiting ASAP. Do you need to BD every second day or are you ok to do it every day?

Really every 2nd day. We have done it CD 6,8,10 and today 12. I think if I am ovulating in 24-36 hours then we need to tomorrow CD13 as if we wait for 14, we may miss it. It isn't ideal daily but whatever we get on CD13 is better than nothing and least we will have today.

Whoop whoop SMILEY!!!!

Really every 2nd day. We have done it CD 6,8,10 and today 12. I think if I am ovulating in 24-36 hours then we need to tomorrow CD13 as if we wait for 14, we may miss it. It isn't ideal daily but whatever we get on CD13 is better than nothing and least we will have today.

Yes we don't want you to miss it either!!

Twin i can see the lines on both those tests. Do u want me to add u now as our 3rd bfp??

Susan congrats on smiley smiley carol smiley lol. Yes id bd again tomorrow. A try is better than not trying

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->