Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Nina I ignored that lower temp. It was at 9.30am?? The others were earlier I think! Not sure if I'm right to do that?

My friend is taking Ava to the park at 4 so that's our chance lol, plus tonight when she goes to bed

The first one hun, you should only use the temp first thing in the morning withouth drinking, talking, using the loo or getting up, literally as soon as you wake grab the thermometer lol

Yep test bfn as usual lol, its ok though as im planning on consuming a lot of vodka jelly next weekend haha xxx

:wacko:so, i basically moved... and i went back to being dead lmao :haha: :wacko:
oh no, how many dpo r u hun??? :growlmad: stupid, annoying bodies :growlmad: could it be too early for a bfp??? xxxxxx:hugs:

wooohooooo Legs in the air after dtd hun! xxx

:haha::haha::haha:i do that lmao, i'm really flexible so after we dtd, i literally do a head stand on the bed... :haha: andy pisses himself :haha: i sit in that position for a good 5 mins LMFAO :haha: xxxx:hugs:

Lol Sarah you're so funny.

You went back to being dead:haha:

I wanna wake my DH up! He only got to bed before 9am after work

:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby: Does he not know we need one of these

hey i did it that fast one day, i fell off the side of the bed and hit my head on the cabinet and josh came running in, how devo'ed was i??? i was half naked on the floor, andy was laughing so much... and my son was standing there... omg i nearly died xxxx

Cath I your AF is due Monday u could just test okay. Ud know if AF coming or not then?

I got a BFP 4 days before AF was due with my DD

:haha:its true, i was moving and breathing and while it was doing its thing... i must have died at some point :wacko:
:haha::haha: just pounce on him... :haha: does he get pissed off if you wake him, or is he ok if its for a bit of :sex: :haha: xxxx:hugs:

lol Sarah you need a harness whilst you headstand lol xxx

:haha:no andy's usually got me, but that particular day, i did it so fast, i think its cos we hadn't been bd, and i got a smiley... nothing came of it, only a big lump on my head :haha: but i nearly died when josh ran in :blush:
:growlmad:could it be too early?? have you got any af symptoms hun :shrug: xxx:hugs:

hahaha Legs everywhere hahaha!! I would have been mortified too lol!!

Only sore boobies hun but with AF coming its most prob due to that! its fine though I wasnt expecting a bfp this cycle xxx

hahaha Legs everywhere hahaha!! I would have been mortified too lol!!

Only sore boobies hun but with AF coming its most prob due to that! its fine though I wasnt expecting a bfp this cycle xxx

:growlmad:grrrr is that normal for you before af hun??? xxxxx:hugs:

Yeah sometimes chick, they are very tender the past few days though but I remember they were like this last month, weird thing is if i were to ge a bfp I would have found out for def on my brithday so that would have been a lovely present but never mind like I said!! Bring on the vodka jelly and jaiger haha !!

im in such a stinking mood today, i feel like since iv moved to where df is from (2 years ago) my friends and myself have becomme distant and we always try and make an effort but iv asked one of my best friends to be bridesmaid and she said yes, its my birthday meal next week and none of them are coming and my bridesmaid told me earlier this week she has booekd her wedding for next May and she hasnt asked me to be bridesmaid, its hurt me and pissed me off slightly xxx

:haha:its true, i was moving and breathing and while it was doing its thing... i must have died at some point :wacko:
:haha::haha: just pounce on him... :haha: does he get pissed off if you wake him, or is he ok if its for a bit of :sex: :haha: xxxx:hugs:

What man would be pissed off if here getting a bit lol!:haha:

My friend is taking Ava to the park later so that's a better time lol! I can't even have a pee without her following me lol

Awe cath sorry to hear..... Weddings really make u see what friends are there for u!

U will have a fab birthday without her ....if there's vodka Jelly it will be brill!

Yeah sometimes chick, they are very tender the past few days though but I remember they were like this last month, weird thing is if i were to ge a bfp I would have found out for def on my brithday so that would have been a lovely present but never mind like I said!! Bring on the vodka jelly and jaiger haha !!

im in such a stinking mood today, i feel like since iv moved to where df is from (2 years ago) my friends and myself have becomme distant and we always try and make an effort but iv asked one of my best friends to be bridesmaid and she said yes, its my birthday meal next week and none of them are coming and my bridesmaid told me earlier this week she has booekd her wedding for next May and she hasnt asked me to be bridesmaid, its hurt me and pissed me off slightly xxx

:hugs:it would be a great birthday present :hugs:
ahhh, how far away did you move hun? thats kind of what happened to me... i mean the moving away thing, were you all close? sorry to ask, but how old r u all? i can quite honestly say in my opinion that moving away from all of them was the best thing i ever did! i dont think i ever really had like a group of trust worthy friends, you wouldn't believe me if i told you about my life! but if you were all close, it will hurt you, sometimes girls especially move on and distant themselves from their friends when they meet a bloke, then they kind of realize that they miss their friends, so i do understand how you feel hun, but if their all hanging around together, it will probably make you feel more "out of the loop" if you get me? are any of the other girls being bridesmaid's hun? xxx:hugs:

What man would be pissed off if here getting a bit lol!:haha:

My friend is taking Ava to the park later so that's a better time lol! I can't even have a pee without her following me lol

:haha::haha:yeah, if you've got your little one there hun, i mean it doesn't really make a difference what time you do it, as long as you've got some :spermy: in there :haha: xxx:hugs:

Thanks girls, yeah we were all really close but i met DF in the January and moved in in the April, live not far....about 10 minutes away but cause we all got our own thing going on like kids, marriage, houses etc we are finding it hard to all meet up but shes moving to the south of France for 3 months with her fiance next week so im hoping to suprise her before she leaves. i have friends where we live now but not close friends, i just feel like since iv moved away iv moved from everything if you get me? Ahhhh im on a proper downer haha bring on the Vodka!! xxx

OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!!

There's two lines!!!!!

I'm having trouble getting it on a picture because it's dark out and my inside lighting is crap!

But it's there in real life and pink!!! Took a minute or two to develop :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->