Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Sarah, Keep your eyes open for the next 3 days, those are the days you want to see the rise.

Sarah, Keep your eyes open for the next 3 days, those are the days you want to see the rise.

:happydance:yey its nina the chart queen :happydance: why am i so dead??? so am i to dtd for 3 more god damn days :wacko: ooohhhh i'm getting bored :haha: this will be day 5 of it, cos i've been more dead than usual for the past two days, am i to take it i'm ovulating now hun??? :shrug: xxxx:hugs:

Well, you already got a -OPK, so it means any day now, if not already.
We DTD 3 days afterwards. If you have FF, can you add the link hun?

Girls I need your help!

My O test this morning wasn't a flashing smilie face it was a big solid smile....so I'm at peak fertility! Thing is the clearblue tests say they give u 4 peak days....I only had 2?

My boots O test is negative ....there's 2 lines but its not a dark second line.

My chart really thinks I O'ed on day 8 I'm now day 12?

What do I lot think?

I'm going to DTD this morning agin when DD goes to my mum for an hr

oh i'm still dead, does that mean i'm still ovulating, not in much pain today.... will an expert check my chart PLEASE hehehehe YIPEEEEEEEEEEEE xxxxxx :)

Good morning Sarah!
I had the same pattern last month. 2 days of +OPKs, - on the 3rd day but no temp rise. And only on the 4th day my temp rose by 0.3 degrees C. So maybe you'll have your rise tomorrow?!

And FF put my O on the 3rd day, but with dotted lines!

My boots O test is negative ....there's 2 lines but its not a dark second line.
LOL, I totally read that as "my boobs O test"

luckylady - Welcome! Hope you get your BFP soon. As these ladies say, the BFPs are rolling over here :)

Welcome Lady Luck....so sorry for your loss

Dream.....yeah for the smilie

Sarah....we seem to be having a confused day with ovulation.

I'm raging I didn't DTD for 3 days of my cycle

My DH is bringing DD to my mums now....he thinks I'm mental lol

I had my +OPK this morning, on CD13. I guess I'm on my way back to my usual cycle pattern of ~24 days :wacko:

Nina...lol...it's my O test from the company 'boots' in the UK....they are not digital tests but they're expensive enough O tests .....don't know why they're negative?

Knowing me with this auto correct it could read boobs lol

Ece77 , yeah!!

I can't believe we are all either pregnant or ovulating here!!!!!!

1 more cycle waiting for me! How I would love time to pass in a blink!... Hope you get your BFP this cycle cmc :)

Awe you too ece77

Imagine if we all lt BFP this month....we are all in sync !

I think I haven't a clue when I'm O ing

Well I have spent the afternoon in bed and miss all this action... and no, I wasn't :sex: .... I felt sick so went for a nap which turned into a 3 hour nanna nap! Then hubby came in to talk to me and now he's in there asleep and I am out here on the computer... :haha:

I am so happy for our 3 BFP's...well done girls.... jealous as hell, but so happy for you :)

I would love to get knocked up without needing IVF.... *Please let the little :spermy: get where they need to! Hubby can be a bit lazy at times, so I have visions of the little things just laying around snoozing in there! :haha::haha:

:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Attachments

• d2363559adb583e07a8612e66e1bda37.jpg
    d2363559adb583e07a8612e66e1bda37.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 0
CD 11 but the cbfm gave me a peak yesterday and today which is not like me I'm usually 16?! Cycles have been a bit funny since my loss. Previously I was always 28 days but
June 31 days
May 35 days
April 28 days
March 37 days

So god knows. My scan showed I was ovulating though and the monitor was right. When I ovulated late in may I then came on late and scan confirmed this. So if I ovulate early will I have a short cycle this month?

yeah so your like me, i'm on the fertility monitor, the same happened to me hun, this is supposed to be my 28 day cycle, so yeah your peak would work out right on cd11 hun, i'm all over the bloody place too, i usually go 28 then 30, but things aint been right since the m/c, just go with what the monitor is telling you hun :thumbup: i've been on it since jan, and it does pick it up.. although sometimes later than a smiley :growlmad: xxxx:hugs:

My body doesn't like to make it easy for me!

All BFPs that would be lovely :thumbup:

Haha I half expected the sperm analysis to say my husbands :spermy: to be snoozing to but happy they aren't....not as happy has him he actually fist pumped the air in front of the doctor!

hehehehe my body hates making things easy for me too.... ece and cmc, are you two temping girlies?
nina hun, i would put it up, but it says its too big... i'll try again, and remove the ticker thing????
susan, you do make me giggle hun, i think that about my oh lazy arse sperm!! thats why i do a manic head stand lmao ;) xxxxx

All BFPs that would be lovely :thumbup:

Haha I half expected the sperm analysis to say my husbands :spermy: to be snoozing to but happy they aren't....not as happy has him he actually fist pumped the air in front of the doctor!

:haha::haha:LMFAO... my oh is having his done when we get back from our jollies... if he air punched, i think i would kick the chair from under him :haha::haha: xxx:hugs:

He pretended he didn't care and it wasn't a big deal for him but it obviously was! I'm not temping it looks very complicated but have been really considering it as seemed to have tried every thing else going!

hehehehe MEN !!!!
girls... how do i share my ff chart??? it wont let me :( xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"