Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Susan your o pains must give u hope. If u caught the egg once u can do it again.

Sarah i find it hard to post my chart too so i cheat. I save my chart as a pic then upload the pic on here. U need to change your mood to 'dead' lol at least until your video cam experiment.

Twin i like your ticker xxx

Hey ladies I don't think jt was a bfp but iv been having lines but unsure if their evaps or not. Keep peeing loads and sore bbs but thats it. My short ross slightly after the dip yest what does that mean? Im slowly catching up from yesterday! Xxx

Susan go get those spermies!!

Lol ladyluck thats summit df would do hahaa

How are you all ladies? Xxxx

Keep POAS. I think that one evap line is possible, maybe two, but three... That's already good news.
Try different brands if you can as well.

We were meant to get some earlier but was too occupied looking for toothpaste lol I can only use a certain brand and we run out and colgate gave me ulcers everywhere in my throat and mouth so im on the verge of tears so i run inti Boots thinking hpts and Aquafresh.....got home with just Aquafresh lol got my nephew for the evening aswell :-(

How u feeling hun? Cxx

Cath i hope its a bfp for u! Its a good sign that your temp went up although it didnt go up much. Try to keep hopeful.
X

Hello everyone :) Sarah that chart is looking good , crosshairs for you soon me thinks ;)
Cath uck about the mount ulcers they are painful ! And I'm still hopeful,for your BFP
Nina how are you doing any ms yet ? Broody how is the Tww going driving yourself mad yet with SS ?

AFM I'm ok , the days are dragging , came the closest I have to hurling today , it was the smell of BBQ pork chops in the shop ! Other than that while I'm starving there is ABSOULTLY nothing I fancy to eat which is not me at all !!!!! I LOVE my food ! A bit too much ! Grocery shopping was a pain as everything I picked up I thought nope , lol..........

Hi left wonderin.
Those feelings of not fancying food are a good sign. I didnt have any symptoms at all when pregnant so id love a bit of ms.
Im 6dpo now and no symptoms to report. Hoping and wishing for a bfp!
Xxx

Started spotting this morning after sex. Light pink at first. The it died off, now it's back and brown with strings in it- probably just CM colored, but I'm terrified.
I'm going to see my doctor first thing tomorrow.
I feel horrible for thinking so negative, every now and then I get a sliver of hope that I'll see a HB, but then the bad thoughts just take over. I know that's understandable, but I just wish I was more positive.
I'm a crying sobbing mess.
Please pray for me you guys, I can't go through this again, I just can't.

Awww Nina massive hugs lovely I totally understand where your coming from hun. When is your scan?

Left wondering thats fab about no appetite!

Mrsb 6dpo is still early. You wa I t a few more days hun and I bet you'll have some xxx

Started spotting this morning after sex. Light pink at first. The it died off, now it's back and brown with strings in it- probably just CM colored, but I'm terrified.
I feel horrible for thinking so negative, every now and then I get a sliver of hope that I'll see a HB, but then the bad thoughts just take over. I know that's understandable, but I just wish I was more positive.

Nina I totally understand how you feel ! I was there last Tuesday . The fact its brown and happened after sex is all good . I've banned sex as I know it can irritate the cervix causing harmless bleeding but too scary for me !!! I'm guessing this is what your bleed was . Try keep calm ( I know its a big ask ! ) xxxxx

Aww Nina i understand u will be scared. Yes go see your doctor i think that will be the best thing u can do. Im sure it will be fine but worth a check and a chat. I will be thinking about u and willing that baby to stick.

AFM on my bfp cycle i had sore boobs at 7dpo so if they are not sore tomorrow i will be gutted lol
Xxx

Nina - try not to worry. It's v common to get spotting after dtd as your cervix is very sensitive and has more blood flowing to it than usual (so you could think of it as a good sign as your body is clearly setting up the right gear!).

Nina I know how you feel hun, seeing blood automatically brings out fears for the worse! As the others have said spotting after sex can be completely normal but still my motto is any blood needs checking - I bled from 12+4 to 14+4 with DD1 and I think I was down at the hospital at least half a dozen times!

Nina - {hugs} I am sure things will be ok...but definitely worth getting checked out. I didn't have sex for the whole 16 weeks I was pregnant... I was too scared but as someone else said... The cervix does get increased blood flow during pregnancy and is easily irritated. The fact that its brown shows its old.

Get some reassurance and get checked out by the Dr {hugs}

I miscarried May of last year and still feel like I belong on this forum. Cycle came a few times after the m/c but has stopped the last 8 months... I hope this is my month for either a/f or pregnancy

Rachel - welcome to the group. I am sorry for your loss. Here's hoping your AF or BFP comes soon xx

Welcome Rachel. I'm so sorry for your loss and I hope the good luck in this group rubs off on you too!

:hugs:nina hun, is af due around now???? when i was pregnant, sorry tmi, but rough sex used to cause me a strange colored bleed thing.... one time, i was about 8 1/2 MONTHS and had really rough sex and i'm not jokin you i covered the bed with bright red blood :shrug: i went to a&e and they checked me over etc.. me and baby were normal :haha: yeah ok girls... as normal as i'll ever be :haha::blush: but it was so bad, it went through the sheets and stained the mattress :blush: i dont know if you've heard me say, i'll get andy to kick start my cervix, well when i was in hospital, the dr said that the penetration of the rough sex had, god cant remember the word he used now, but it was kinda like pounded it, and cos it gets extra blood when your pregnant, some had seeped out :haha: seeped out, he should have seen my bed!! well it was late at night, and i was still living at my mums, and i left her a note, and she went in my room and saw the bed and started crying, it was EVERYWHERE.... but we were fine, and the outcome was "dont have rough sex", i know you're worried hun, but you can have bleeds in your first trimester (all the way through if your me :haha:) your not in any pain hun? and would af be due? sorry for the ramble.... xxxxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->