Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Ladyluck - I alwlays avoiding temping because I thought it was confusing too. Its annoying having to set your alarm to wake up at the same time to temp - but other than that you plot the info in and ferility friend etc do the hard work.

I had to laugh at the sleeping sperm comment though :haha:

sarah I have no idea how to share it - I ended up screen shotting from my phone lol

this is what I did to begin with - did it ask you what your predicted O date was? When I did that it gave me the single red line rather than crosshairs.

this is what I did to begin with - did it ask you what your predicted O date was? When I did that it gave me the single red line rather than crosshairs.

:rofl::rofl:i see a dead persons chart too!!! LMFAO YOU CRACK ME UP!!!!! :haha::haha:
no it predicted it for monday, then it jumped to today :shrug: its cos i'm on a 28 day cycle.... :wacko: it went off my cm, cp and opk??? :wacko: it said monday cos last cycle was 13 day ov, but i have a 28 day cycle then a 30 day one... but it didnt know that :wacko:
hey you'll see a dead person sleeping tomoz... when i get my video camera out!!! :haha: xxxxxx:hugs:

Getting ovulation pains - so it's definitely imminent. 2nd month in a row of getting them...seems they have come back after losing little one.... I hadn't felt O pain for a while before I fell pregnant the first time.

FX!

So when do I test in the 2WW? I normally wait until 4 days before period and do a FRER. I am CD12 today so that would be CD24. Do you reckon I can test earlier?

I never had O pains until after our first loss!

But yay for impending O! Hurry up and burst little follicle so those spermies can get you :haha:

I would say if your ok with seeing a negative (because the earlier you test, the more likely the false negative) than I would say 8dpo+ but thats just me! 10/11dpo seem to be a pretty popular starting point

Sleep, what's this sleep you speak of :haha:

:haha:i'm going paranormal activity tonight :wacko: i want to see if i do actually breathe/move... do anything... i wanna see if i am a robot lmao :haha::haha: xxxx:hugs:
susan hun, test when you feel like it anytime from 10dpo :thumbup:

Twinmommy - loving your new ticker!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Ece - I would kill for a 24 day cycle - less waiting around!!! I don't normally ovulate unitl at least day 19 (usually around cd24) so I'm still waiting to o when you're waiting to test!

Sarah - I posted the method for putting your chart up a while back, I was so chuffed with myself for being able to do it as I'm a techno ******! I'll have a hent and repost.

Ladyluck - welcome! :flower: I love the image of your dh pumping his fist in the doctors - did the doctor manage to keep a straight face?

OMG - I've finally figured out how to attach my chart!!!!

For those of you who would like to this is how I did it:

When you are on your chart page (using FertilityFriend ) use the drop down option on "sharing" tab at the top. Choose "getcode" in the "charting home page" sub-heading. You then need to copy and past the link contained in the "bbCode Code: (Message Boards) Chart Thumbnail:" box

Here you go Sarah - as you can see I was quite pleased with myself! I'm such a loser!

I never had O pains until after our first loss!

But yay for impending O! Hurry up and burst little follicle so those spermies can get you :haha:

I would say if your ok with seeing a negative (because the earlier you test, the more likely the false negative) than I would say 8dpo+ but thats just me! 10/11dpo seem to be a pretty popular starting point

Right...will start around 10/11 days past O so CD22... A negative would suck but I have to be realistic in my thought process and yet be hopeful at the same time. I am doing this while we wait for IVF so gotta remain hopeful too

OMG - I've finally figured out how to attach my chart!!!!

For those of you who would like to this is how I did it:

When you are on your chart page (using FertilityFriend ) use the drop down option on "sharing" tab at the top. Choose "getcode" in the "charting home page" sub-heading. You then need to copy and past the link contained in the "bbCode Code: (Message Boards) Chart Thumbnail:" box

Here you go Sarah - as you can see I was quite pleased with myself! I'm such a loser!

:thumbup:thanks hun, i had that up there, but its doing the same on my computer when i go to the tracker, it says problems loading the page... i just tried yours, so i removed that bit lol, does that mean you only get to see whats going on as of today??? :wacko: xxxxx:hugs:

The doctor was a woman and she roll her eyes at me as I sat open mouthed! So maybe next month I will try temping but would have to post as no idea what I would be looking for!

Sarah, I don't think it has enough info yet to base a coverline. Your chart is looking good though! Really, it is!
Have you checked out the chart gallery on FF, it's a big help!

ladyluck84, you'll get lots of help here with charting and temping!
Look at Sarah, she's a pro now!
Hopefully you won't need lot's of practice <3

Sarah, I don't think it has enough info yet to base a coverline. Your chart is looking good though! Really, it is!
Have you checked out the chart gallery on FF, it's a big help!

:haha:thanks hun :hugs: if my temps keep going up, will i get cross hairs?? :happydance: thats all i wanna see lmao :happydance: it put that big line there, so i guess its going off the last cycle, but it originally had monday as ov day, now its put a big red line there for today :wacko: thanks chart queen xxx:hugs:

Ouch.... Ovulation cramps are painful. Haven't felt well all day - headachey and cold. Gonna head to bed. Night all xx

Ouch.... Ovulation cramps are painful. Haven't felt well all day - headachey and cold. Gonna head to bed. Night all xx
Feel better! I remember O pains hurt a lot more than AF cramps- but it's a good sign! I think I already mentioned my nutcase belief of putting my hand gently on the pain and sending good thoughts to the little egg and sperm. :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->