Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

mornin lovely's...
how are we all????
cath hun, your chart looks fabbie doodie chic!!! bring on that bfp!!!
welcome rachel, sorry for your loss :( lets hope our lucky little thread brings you some luck hun :)
susan hun, i was feeling your pain!!! imagine driving lessons with that lmao... i was twitching hahahaha
well, i didnt need to go paranormal activity, wow my belly was hot last night... so i thought i'd temp it lmao, it was 37.1 degrees, ahh so while i was there i thought i'd temp my belly button that was close at 36.68.... so i thought I'M ALIVE.... well woke this am, temps gone up yipeee, i am alive!!! but no cross hairs??? ff said one temp above coverline??? whats my coverline?? ovufriend is still saying no ovulation detected??? i just dont get it, so am i to assume i need to dtd? my cervix is medium, firm and closed??? so i doubt much will happen??? soooooo confused
well i hope we are all well??? xxxxxxxxx

Pretty sure it has to be 3 consecutive high temps greater than the previous 6 lower ones. First high temp - CHECK!!

Two more that high or higher and you should get crosshairs!! Eeeep!!

Pretty sure it has to be 3 consecutive high temps greater than the previous 6 lower ones. First high temp - CHECK!!

:haha::haha:mornin chart noob :haha: can i add my belly button temp? lmao, how r u hunny bunch? xxxxx:hugs:

:haha::haha:mornin chart noob :haha: can i add my belly button temp? lmao, how r u hunny bunch? xxxxx:hugs:

I'm alright! Trying not to obsess over the fact my lines not getting darker fast enough for my liking. I know it's normal but every other time mine have gotten dark fairly quick so it's doing my head in. Plus my temp dropped again this morning (3rd in a row!!) and I'm cramping (I rarely cramp!).

MUST STOP TEMPING but I can't help the curiosity.

thanks mrs b... what will it do if i do die???? am i to be dtd today too???? ;)
twin hun STOP FRIGGIN TEMPING!!!!! you know it adds more stress... and as for the lines... who gives a shit, your pregnant hun, STOP TESTING lmao, god damn it! do NOT temp, test... or anything anymore, you naughty girl, you know stress can cause so many problems hun :) NOW STOP IT hehehehehe love ya really xxxxxxx

I wish it was easier said than done - I'm so paranoid! I'm gonna beg the doctor tomorrow for my 6 week post D and C checkup to give me a beta for my levels and hopefully get an early scan booked (there's always a week or two wait for non urgent scans here).

I wish it was easier said than done - I'm so paranoid! I'm gonna beg the doctor tomorrow for my 6 week post D and C checkup to give me a beta for my levels and hopefully get an early scan booked (there's always a week or two wait for non urgent scans here).

:hugs:i totally understand your paranoia hun, but really on a serious note, dont add more stress to it.. theres no need, if you want to pee on someething, use an opk, :haha: yeah tbh drs here are shit, they just dont get how worried early pregnant women are, and especially after a horrible m/c... but you can all but try hun, shout... hehe thats what i do, i get my doctor to phone me, then i book an app to see him, and i shout! people say it gets you no where, but believe me, it does!! before i even sit down, he asks what mood i'm in, and if i start the convo with well...... he sits back in his chair lmao, think he thinks here we go.... she's gonna go off on one!!! :haha::haha: xxxxx:hugs:

Woohooo for ov Sarah! I hope you've caught the egg!

Awww twin hun please stop temping it means nothing after bfp hun xxx

Woohooo for ov Sarah! I hope you've caught the egg!

Awww twin hun please stop temping it means nothing after bfp hun xxx

Twin I agree with catch , step away from the themometer !!!!! It will only cause you unnecessary stress xxxxx

I cant :-( We have had our nephew over night and hes still here lol just txt my sister to say hurry the f up!! haha xxx

i was going to suggest that hun or throw it away as you wont be needing it again1 xxx

Ece - I would kill for a 24 day cycle - less waiting around!!! I don't normally ovulate unitl at least day 19 (usually around cd24) so I'm still waiting to o when you're waiting to test!

It's true about the waiting time; but unfortunately our bodies need a little more time to arrange things I believe!

MrsBP - Hope you get a BFP this cycle ;)

Rachel - Welcome! Have you spoken to your OB about AF not coming for 8 months?

Sarah - As others stated, FF will put the crosshairs after 3 consecutive high temps. Try putting some imaginary high temps for tomorrow and the other day and you'll possibly see the lines. And don't forget to clear them later :). About DTD, I guess there is no harm continuing until you see the crosshairs!

Twin- You most definately need to stop temping. It will make you go crazy!

Cath - I guess congrats are on the way for our 4th BFP :happydance:

Nina - All my prayers are for you today. And since it's my birthday, I believe they will be accepted. Big hugs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->