Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

I'll send you some but you will have to share! No hogging it

:dust:

:haha::haha:i'm bloody paying you for this dust!!! :haha::haha: ooohhhh noob, you do make me chuckle lmao :haha: well just looking at the old weather in turkey, i'm gonna miss the end of my chart :growlmad: i'm going on friday 5th so i'll enter that temp, and it'll be to early to test, so wont be able to tell you the results, but you'll know when i get back.... i'll have to see what dpo i am on the friday... but FF is saying test on thursday 11th :shrug: xxxxx:hugs:

The 11th!! Tell FF to suck a fat one!
We can't wait that long! No wait, YOU, you can't wait that long :haha:

Sarah - Yay for crosshairs! I thought you were on advanced mode. That is what FF does as default I guess. And I'm almost sure it's not only for the paid version. By the way, we have internet over here in Turkey :). I wouldn't want to miss the news :).

c.m.c - Glad your pathalogy report came back OK. Go get those spermies tiger :)

Left wonderin - 1 day at a time, that's all we can do!

Susan - Hope this is your month. I'm not sure I can do symptom spotting when we start TTC, since I had almost no symptoms the first time round. Just some mild cramping all the way and a loss of apetite. I remember I was secretly praying for MS!

Nina - My prayers are with you. Hope you are feeling a little better.

Hope everyone else is OK.

AFM - I'm almost sure I'm 2DPO today, but FF thinks 4! It'll come round tomorrow I hope :)

:haha::haha:noob, you do make me giggle... i dont know why its making me wait??? that will be 17dpo :wacko: :haha:
:happydance: yey its my little weather forecaster :happydance: i dont think i'll be taking my thermometer, it wouldn't be right with the weather would it hun?? cos obviously i'm not gonna be used to that temperature and will probably get sun stroke the first day lmao :haha: mmmm didn't think of that, they may have internet in the hotel??? but then they may not :shrug: is there any internet cafe's or something chiccy? xxxxxx:hugs:

Hi everyone.

Yipee for crosshairs sarah!

Susan im SS too and so far its not matching me bfp cycle. What im finding strange is no sore boobs. I always get sore boobs even when bfn. I dont think my body is working......maybe im dead??? Lol x

Hi everyone.

Yipee for crosshairs sarah!

Susan im SS too and so far its not matching me bfp cycle. What im finding strange is no sore boobs. I always get sore boobs even when bfn. I dont think my body is working......maybe im dead??? Lol x

:happydance:yipeee, thanks hun, friggin noob was supposed to be monitoring my bloody chart, all i got off her was a dead persons chart with a red line :haha:
you know what they say hun, every pregnancy is different, your not dead :haha: maybe its working the opposite this time? see even that for you is not normal, so its a sign :thumbup::happydance: xxxxx:hugs:

Sarah - I'm sure there will be wifi in your hotel. Even the stupidest, littlest ones have it. We Turkish people are somehow addicted to internet :). And even with the tiniest chance that there is not, you can send me an SMS and I'll let everyone know ;).

MrsBP - I'm with Sarah on this one. If sore boobs are a must for you, I guess the non-existance of it means something ;)

Sarah - I'm sure there will be wifi in your hotel. Even the stupidest, littlest ones have it. We Turkish people are somehow addicted to internet :). And even with the tiniest chance that there is not, you can send me an SMS and I'll let everyone know ;).

MrsBP - I'm with Sarah on this one. If sore boobs are a must for you, I guess the non-existance of it means something ;)

:hugs:ahhh, your so sweet :hugs: yeah, its a big hotel... it'll have wifi surely??? well its a resort, so it prob will... but if not, yeah i can text you, i wasn't gonna take a test with me, but i might now :haha: xxxxx:hugs:

MrsB - don't rely on symptoms to predict pregnancy seriously. I know I should practice what I preach :haha: but seriously every single time has been different for me.

My symptoms pre testing:

1st twins - my boobs were on FIRE! That was it.
2nd - Blighted ovum - all I had was ALOT of heartburn.
3rd - DD - nothing that I can remember.
4th - our angel - nipples hurt (only when feeding.)
This one- my god the cramping! Heartburn, flu symptoms, pimples and constantly feeling tired!

god noob, how can you bloody remember all that hehehehehe....
josh-sick 6/12 weeks.... nothing, no weight gain, didnt even show till about 8 months, i went to a size 10
m/c- every single bloody af,ov,weird cramp going... lots of pain, sore boobs, and very veiny!! i think all the pain wasn't a good sign from the start tbh :(

like i said, every pain is different, your not looking for the same hun, you're looking for something thats different to you :) xxxxxxx

noob hun, random question.... is it true that you carry heavier with a girl??? what are you secretly hoping for? i love josh, but i'd also be very happy if i had a little girl ;) xxxxx

What do you mean by carry heavier? Lower?

Those old wife's tails are fun but don't rely on them :p
I carried very high with the twins and very low with DD.

I'm a chunky girl so never showed with DD2.

I don't know what I want besides a healthy baby. I'd secretly love another boy (call me nuts) but a little girl (who we can actually bring home) would be good for our daughter to have a same gender sibling.

:) no i meant when i had josh, from the back you would never know, then from the front was yeah just perfectly round, my brothers mrs had a boy, she carried the same as me, they say with a girl, you gain weight all round????

yeah, it doesn't really matter what sex it is ;) as long as its healthy, but i STILL want a girl lmao ;) xxxxxx

Morning all...

First off since I read yesterday there has been a conversation about baby dust: if we are sharing then pass some my way please

One about holidays to turkey: very jealous I have just got back have a lovely time

And symptom spotting: I record every twinge on my phone and compare month on month to my pregnancy, I'm addicted!

Oh and the antibiotics are working I woke up feeling normal and had already called in sick yesterday to work as was in so much pain so I'm going to have a relaxing day at home catching up on missed sleep

I think it's mostly an old wives tale but a friend was convinced she was carrying so differently she was having a boy and woke up to a message on Facebook that her little boy arrived today

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:Well ladies Goodluck with the SS spotting , in respect to sore oops remember BSB watch ! Big sore BOOBIE watch .... Well they never came and I still got my BFP ! Sarah wahoooo for crosshairs :)

And to all xxxxxxx

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:Well ladies Goodluck with the SS spotting , in respect to sore oops remember BSB watch ! Big sore BOOBIE watch .... Well they never came and I still got my BFP ! Sarah wahoooo for crosshairs :)

And to all xxxxxxx

:happydance:thanks hun.... yey lots of baby dust :happydance: see noob, lw hasn't charged me for some of her baby dust :haha: thanks hun xxxxxxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->